Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equuest's Creation Thread! *Twinbrook Rebuild*

equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 3 Builders
Now that I'm finally able to run the sims 3 again I figured that I would create a build thread for my sims 3 creations!

Currently, I am working on rebuilding Twinbrook after being inspired by GCSims. :)
Post edited by equuest on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Here are the first three builds that I created for Twinbrook.

Twinbrook City Hall.
    Download here.
    The city hall is the heart of Twinbrook.

hdJdWp1.jpg

Twinbrook Central Park.
    Download here.
    This is the main park for Twinbrook. It's also the location of the seasonal festivals.

sTbuQGu.jpg

Iou9gRX.jpg

The Marigold Bistro.
    Download here.
    This historic building has been many things for Twinbrook over the years, Now it is a romantic bistro for that hot date! *Rabbithole in the basement*

aczrsWw.jpg

2HHiEP7.jpg

TKREuGx.jpg

p0IHyWX.jpg

• Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    It's good to see you creating and what you're doing with Twinbrook. What you've shared is great - I especially love your dark-brick Bistro with it's cheery pops of yellow and the navy trim. Are you doing things with or without third-party cc? I didn't notice any, but I always like to know.

Looking forward to seeing more. :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    @suzes Thank you! I'm having a lot of fun with it :) I'm going to create everything without third-party cc as I don't use any.

• Options
    The next build that I've created is Winslow Community Theater.
    Download here.
    This community theater is a great place to hang out and watch the latest flicks! Grab a bite to eat or some popcorn in the lobby and enjoy your movie! Afterwards, be sure to stop by the arcade, maybe you'll win that moneybag you've been looking for! *Lunar Lakes Rabbithole in the basement*

44LEnBt.jpg
    This picture was too funny not to share :#

1qC5ipk.jpg

EqourPQ.jpg

81i9znW.jpg
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    It all looks great!
  • Options
    @60smusicluvr thank you!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you are making over Twinbrook! :) The venues you have built are very nice! Very nice exteriors and lovely furnishing of the interiors!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Yours lots are wonderful! Love all the brick you've used--it's perfect for Twinbrook.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited April 2019
    Everything looks great so far, Twinbrook doesn't get a lot of love from builders so it's great to see neighborhood specific lots.

I really like the messy brickwork of Marigold Bistro and the Theater with the newer looking quirky furnishings. I like that you started with a festival grounds to set the stage for more of a community-minded neighborhood.

It really captures the bohemian reclaiming a forgotten town vibe the Twinbrook story hints at. I left recs and look forward to seeing what else you build for Twinbrook.
  • Options
    buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    I love your work! Everything looks so amazing!
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @rosemow @GreenCats @Jessabeans @buffyballoon Thank you! I can't wait to get back to building for it! :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I too love your pretty yellow pops of color and that brick! What a great idea to make the rabbit holes more useful!
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    everything looks so good. <3