Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I threw a regular house party, because you're right about costume parties having the guests come in random Spooky Stuff costumes. I also have a Halloween themed restaurant that I set the dress code to party so everyone will come in costumes. The down side is that they will now often go to the nightclubs in costume, but I'm thinking about just calling that a local custom and letting it go.

@Tixyen Thanks! It did take some time, but I had so many birthdays in the last couple of rotations that I was mostly in CAS setting up outfits anyway.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    I've been changing all my sims' party outfits to costumes so I can throw costume parties using outfits from all the packs and not just spooky stuff. So today Erick and Billie threw a costume party and invited the family. They have a very small house, so the guests spent some time chatting outside in the rain, and then the kitchen got really crowded. But it was fun.
    Y'all posted a lot of cute toddlers today.
    If you're into mods, you might be interested in my partytoddlers mod (https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/) and possibly also in my wearcostumetweak mod (https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-werde-beruehmt/) to save some time when preparing your next party.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited April 2019
    Landgraabs At War!

Brothers Jim & Cornelius Landgraab have declared war on each other. Jim is evil and Cornelius is mean, and they've hated each other since childhood.

Jim sent a forged break-up letter to Cornelius' girlfriend on Love Day, leaving his jilted brother broken-hearted. Cornelius has sworn revenge, collecting a swarm of bees. He travelled to the Salty Paws Saloon, Brindleton Bay, waiting to see if Jim made an appearance. Jim didn't show that night, but he needs to watch his back from now on!

And how will JIm's relationship with his eldest son, Tiberius, fare now the young boy rolled the Good trait?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    A celebrity visited Scarlet's shop, she thought it would bring more attentiony0ANxSd.jpg
    and well she right, they brought some paparazzi and only got the attention of her customersZOHcGVG.jpg
    Scarlet decided it was best to ask her to leave..she didn't like thatmD53ccx.jpgAt the end of the day, Scarlet looked back and was excited, for the next day she was going to move to a new home.cOSGCRV.jpg
    The next morning, she thanked Natalia for everything. She helped her get back on her feet after her breakup with Adam and supported her when she wanted to build a shopAbiZMWQ.jpgHer new home was small, but homeytaYr3SR.jpg(was in Brindleton Bay but had to relocate to Newcrest)Scarlet decided to take a walk and get to learn the new area and met Barry Shay, he's kinda handsomeXQk4fdA.jpgShe ran into him again the next day and he flirted with her ;)yWtSpke.jpgLater that day, she went to the gym to get pumped. For the work week was about to begin again. wDu7QMT.jpg
  • Options
    Barry was beginning to become a good friend and one day came over for a visit. He got a close shave, and Scarlet couldn't help but compliment him.cJKR4xx.jpgHe invited her out to the bar and she happily acceptedTZ5FGMW.jpgThey both had a good timeIo700KZ.jpg
    At the end they went back to her home and just sat outside and talked.BWn4MGx.jpg
    Scarlet enjoyed his company, even though he was older than her, she thought maybe they had kind of connection, but with her last bad break up she was afraid to even try to start a new relationship. Weeks have passed and he'd still come over to visit, and his beard grew backgcvFknY.jpgThe next day after work, Barry called her and asked her out on a date,good timing to,Love Day arrived the next daypOfNCQK.jpgThey were given a big table because all the small ones were booked :D but it was alright, they had a nice dinner together, at the end, he gave her a rose5Mjnu0r.jpgVRpjyIs.jpg
  • Options
    When she got back home, her older brother, Mathias called her. He knew about her breakup with Adam, so she told him about her new date, though purposely left out that he's older than him and her.hxQvHuk.jpgThe next morning at work, Mathias came by and gave her a hug to congratulate herjlvjJMI.jpgBack home, Barry came over and Scarlet told him she wanted him to meet her brother, but she was scared. She wasn't sure when, but Barry was okay with it.BL5Y55Y.jpgOver time, Barry came over and Scarlet really enjoyed it when he did. feWljEQ.jpgP5L3x12.jpgqr9JC02.jpgWho knows what the future holds.HKSwsqC.jpg
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hello! It's been a while as school has been grabbing most of my attention. Anyways, the Cinderella Story is indeed coming along and I've captured more screenshots.
    The following screenies continue from where I last left off.

The Grim Reaper is all too aware that the fire which killed Lord Tremaine was no accident.
    tubdWZ1.png

"What are you saying? That I started the fire purposely?"
    UWPzVl9.png

"Your heart is a selfish Anastasia. I can see right through you."
    PisO4mC.png

Okay, fine. Maybe she did cause the fire, but she wasn't trying to kill anyone! She was planning on blaming Cinderella for it, and hoping that their parents would punish her when she was suppose to be enjoying this family vacation.
    p6pmLmD.png

Anastasia took a good look at herself in the mirror.
    b3CZdt5.png

The Lord may be gone and that truly did make her sad, but at least along with him went Cinderella's last chance at happiness.
    h6GJoTZ.png

The next morning Drizella took her anguish out on Cinderella.
    UVakNBc.png

Her words were too much to bear and gave Cindy a headache.
    J6aJ10n.png

Seeing Cinderella in pain made her kind of... happy? Strange.
    4PogEFv.png

Now that the lord was gone there was no one left to defend his precious sheep.
    9Tt81ol.png

Lady Tremaine came around and gave Cindy a chilling glare.
    hSnBxjC.png

It shook her to the core.
    xhVGgJE.png

"Come Drizella. Let not this negative energy sour our day."
    4XmnHDm.png

There was no comfort. Instead, her step family threw venom at her.
    The future looked horrifyingly bleak.
    lCuxWs9.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    JacklynnJacklynn Posts: 2 New Member
    Katarina married Eric. She is now pregnant with his child.

I also added a bunch of new lots and a fancy toy store. Yay.
  • Options
    sul_sul_mettesul_sul_mette Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim Abby celebrated Love Day with her friend Victor. They became a couple at the end of the night and enjoyed a romp in Abby’s hot tub. The next morning Abby asked Victor to move in and he said yes!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi all, I’m going to check out everyone’s updates in a minute. 😊

In the meantime, I’m posting the link to my, “Ok, I’m try to learn how to make a blog” Sims blog,” lol. I did manage to get 4 chapters of Ian and Lawrence’s very first times together, to show up on that test site.

That’s all I’m going to put there though. My daughter will be home from college soon, so if I haven’t figured out how to do it right before she gets here, I’ll have her help me with my real blog then.

I don’t have an update of my own yet. Lawrence still can’t decide if he should have a baby or not. Remembering his mental health issues has made him second guess his decision to have a baby, but he hasn’t told Ian that yet.

As Rose said, he’s got some thinking to do.

But, if you want to read about how they met, and see into Lawrence’s mind, and learn a bit more about Ian, here’s where you can find that:

https://testsiteforsimsblog.wordpress.com/
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I love that line, an engagement party but include what's missing ha, oh yeah we need a little something for the sims that see everything but are silent without the right options. I'm glad you enjoy seeing all of them I can be a mess with these random saves though I am missing my main family.
    @Tixyen I do love me some talking pets or something heh, Rich is a sweet guy it makes it easy for him to do his job and be a father, Ryan won't mind the company the next time a monster comes to the room I would bet but it's been fun to play with them. Cadence is a sweetie..in her own way lol.

Also bleh today I had to run and give people awesomes...I don't think I did before but if I did may have taken one away, just fell behind also I don't even have an update Akira gets real jealous when Moni has to go to work maybe he knows her boss texted her. Then Cameron and Mary had their baby other than that I've been distracted I have some writing to do and reading, and I ended up checking out both lilsimsies and plumbella's save files so that's a ton of families I know nothing about lol.

So I guess I'll put my new families on hold while I wait to get to the Harps and such...distractions. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @rouenpocelle She’s doing very well at her investigation! And yeah, I agree, Mother Plant is not terribly friendly, lol. That’s great that Bob is getting well known! Because they aren’t living in Del Sol Valley, right? Spock is looking pretty cool. He’s seriously one of my very favorite characters of all time.

@Beardedgeek Nope, not cheating at all. Most twins that I know are best friends with each other 😅

@Demery27 Ok! That's great! I'd love to see if some of the kids look more like Don and some more like Johnny.

@Sharonia Very cool looking Sim! How is she doing in the game?

@Tixyen Thanks so very much for all your insight! Rose is rather amazing, I must say. She kinda had to take a Mom role after their parents died, even though she’s not much older than Lawrence.

I can’t tell you how much I love Ian and Lawrence’s story, I'm glad you enjoyed the first couple chapters. Their lives together have been a roller coaster, and when Ian’s daughter Cenna becomes part of the story, I’ll tell you, their lives were more real to me than mine, 😂

And yeah, I’m giving you guys a poor impression of Jasper. He really is quite amazing at helping everyone else, just kinda hopeless at figuring out his own life. I’m glad he can start showing his awesome side now.

@Daephene Ok, I kind of figured you’d have to do that, but it’s way better the way you’re doing it! Nightclubs in costume sounds like a great custom anyway 😂

@calaprfy Cool story line! Where do Jim and Cornelius fit in the Landgraab line? And who knows, maybe Tiberius will change Jim for the better??

@CrystalAbyss1 Darn, too bad the celebrity plan didn’t work, it was a good idea though. Her new house is very cute! And Barry is quite handsome, especially when he’s got the clean shaven look going! I love that they went to the bar in Strangerville 😂 It is usually hopping in there. Very good timing about their date and Love day. Her brother might freak out at the age difference for a minute, but Barry seems super nice. And the “older man” thing worked great for Lawrence, lol 😂

@HopeyStarr Yay! So glad to see you again! School is so horrible for getting in the way of Simming, lol Your pictures are always so great. Grimmie does look like he’s saying that to her! 😅 At least it’s good news that she wasn’t actually trying to kill him. Idk, but Drizella might actually be worse than Anastasia. None of them can beat the stepmother in the evil department though, yuck! Where oh where is Prince Charming? ☹️

@Jacklynn Nice! A new baby, and a new toy store! Perfect 😊

@sul_sul_mette Very quick escalation from friend to lover, lol but hopefully they are both nice people. 😊

@RedDestiny92 Lmao, yeah, I’m not sure what you call that, a “pre-engagement party”? 😂 As for our silent Sims not telling on the bad behavior .... us, as story tellers, could work that in! Lol. That might make some interesting story lines. I’m looking forward to the Harps, gotta see what’s up with the new couple! But someday you’ll have to let me know if Terrance and Richard get together. 😅 They are both so lost right now. 😔
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @HopeyStarr - hooray you are back. Love the facial expressions on all your sims.

@CrystalAbyss1 - Barry seems very sweet, I hope his traits are as nice as he seems.

@AlwaysAsking - love hearing more of your story - will be reading very soon. As to the 100 Babies - it is a challenge (with quite a few game play rules) where you create a female sim whose goal is to have 100 babies each one must have a different daddy. When your sim reaches elder the youngest female child becomes the heir and so on until you have had 100 children. I found it useful for learning how to raise toddlers and children well as I was poor at it but 15 children in I think I have learnt a lot. It also generates some new and interesting sims for your gallery (I use MCCC to replace my townies with gallery sims so I like having new and varied sims).

Unfotunately J did not die on our lot- they only got a phone call announcing his passing (a rule is you can't move Daddies into your house). As MCCC groups elders in a house not in world I couldn't retrieve his urn either. The age difference is caused because female sims don't age while pregnant - after having 15 children she has just reached adult hood while all her peers are dead as they aged normally.

Minty is part of the Not so Berry challenge. There is a challenge thread which lists all challenges and links to their rules. Except for the 100 babies I usually use them as a trigger for a game not a strict guiding principle.

More Minty is coming but today I am sharing my new sim Alana:

W5V8ctL.png?1

She owns the Brindleton Bay Vetrinary hospital and is a talented vet with 3 employees. She has already raised her clinic rating from 1 star to 4 stars despite her laissez-faire attitude to actually opening the clinic versus having a social life.

She has just moved to a brand new custom built house in Newcrest (she is a very rich sim who never has money worries - she is a vet because she wants to not because she has to.) However despite her fancy new house, she is very lonely.
    6pBwDqY.png?2

Except for her beloved cat Sammi.

UDhhxQS.png?1

She met her best friend Brock at the Flea market. He is also quite rich but dreams of being richer. He lives at Pier Palace in Windenburg. Whenever they get together they laugh and talk like they have known each other forever.
    hiIEJuX.png?2
    pErQ26f.png?1

She went to the romance festival and met a young man named J. She didn't waste anytime letting him know she fancied him.

sBvhgGe.png?1

She also met a hot guy named Fabian at Geekcon. She let him know she fancied him on the rocketship.
    ZxFTVWW.png?1

Both young men ask her out to dinner almost every night. J really knows how to dress to impress but Fabian has a glitch which causes him to sometimes turn up to dates in his swimwear. Alana does not mind at all in fact she secretly thinks it is also dressing to impress.
    RfFQgPY.png?1
    wLXuZej.png?1

However will she decide. J is smooth and fun to date. Fabian is a sophisticated older man who lives in the huge apartment in ALto towers. Both of them treat her well (although Fabian favours the restaurant with poor service and bad food). This meal actually gave Alana food poisoning - I was worried she was pregnant when she started throwing up (risky woohoo is on if at a low level). The restaurant offered her 100 dollars if she wouldn't tell anyone. Guess we just broke that promise - don't eat at the Diving Pelican.
    A4duqP6.png?2

She asked Brock for advice but he was strangely distant on the subject.
    nE48tjC.png?1

Gratuitous cat on roomba to finish:

xmTedFK.png?1

• Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    So many fun stories and gameplays.

Emmi and Parker’s children went to stay a couple of days with family. So they decided to take a weekend in Granite Falls. I haven’t been there in ages.

They arrived on New Years Eve. Ate a good breakfast with a view and enjoyed their beautiful surroundings.

CKMXcHC.png
    nYez1xo.png
    n32bydF.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Katarina is discovering that life as a vampire is not always easy...

So far the food options are limited and unsatisfying.
    NehudKp.png
    The neighbors are vampires too but they're nice and are helping her through this tough transition.
    hKMUYEw.png
    Being invited out to festivals in the daytime hurts and makes her sad...
    tG7C9NE.png
    But at least there is always Karaoke to cheer he up.
    SovRWZy.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you! I can't wait to play with them more. Miko always puts her family ahead of her job and fame, she has even thought of quitting and just focusing on being a mom.

@Tixyen Thank you! Yeah, Chris just leaves Jess to handle Bea. :D I love it too, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy seeing all of them together and seeing how big the family has gotten. I just love this family and can't wait to play more in a minute. :p

Miko took the tots to the park for the afternoon and they had the best time!
    hKJyTNX.png
    KgN0LWv.png
    msjySr6.png
    Lucy finally had a birthday and grew into a beautiful young lady. Poor thing was exhausted though.
    drZr5Tx.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Your families always have the cutest toddlers.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Tixyen Wow! Thanks for all the info on the 100 baby challenge. Just one last question, when you say the motherhood job passes to the youngest female child, do you actually mean child, and wait for it to grow up? Or do you mean youngest female young adult? And yes, very good learning experience. As for all of the new people in town, won’t they all be related to each other? Through the mothers? That would get tricky, trying not to pair off siblings, lol! But then again, I don’t use MCCC, so I don’t know how that would work. It’s too bad it kept you from getting J’s remains though. And yes, I see how the aging would really be affected by the no aging while pregnant issue.

I actually know several real life families with between 15 and 18 kids! They all have the same father though, so … not quite the same.

Thanks for your kind words on the starter stories of Ian and Lawrence. I’m not sure how to respond there, lol, so I’ll just say it here. They are very dear to me, and their unshakable love is something I rarely see in real life, but would love to see more of.

I love Alana’s story! She’s Very pretty, and yes, that’s quite a nice house. How’d you move your clinic from 1 to 4 stars so quickly? I only tried a vet family once, and I think I used too small of a lot for the clinic, because they would get so backed up it was impossible to keep up!

When I saw your picture of her with her friend Brock, I immediately remembered a picture that I have, and I was struck by how similar the two guys are, lol
    W7L6mSA.jpg

Is Fabian a premade sim? I’ve not heard of him before. I had a sim with a glich like that. Luckily it was his everyday clothes, but he came to work at the lab in them, he worked out in then, he swam in them, he even showered in them! So funny. He’d change if I told him to change, but otherwise – nope.

I’d have to say, if I was her and choosing between J and Fabian, I’d choose J. However – she’s pretty airheaded if she can’t figure out why Brock is being quiet on the subject! Lmao

Ohhh @Thunderbat87 Emmi and Parker look so happy together! I can’t get over how good looking they are! What a nice get away

@Sharonia I’ll bet Katarina is having a hard adjustment! But it’s good to know there are “nice” vampire neighbors to help her. Can she not go in the sun at all anymore? She could go to the evening festivals couldn’t she? Romance and Spice Festivals are at night (after a while)

@OhMyHemsworth I was a stay at home mom for many many years, it is wonderful! She could always restart her career after they are school aged, although, her work schedule would be opposite their school schedule, wouldn’t it? She’d barely see them. The tots are adorable at the park! And Lucy looks like she’s pretty, I can’t wait to see her with a smile though, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    It happened a while ago but these are my latest edited images.
    40723335033_b1e08490eb_b.jpg
    40723334823_9e0c9c040f_b.jpg
    40723334503_558029874f_b.jpg
    It was so cute watching them.
    Later on the dad cuddled by the fire with their son too. I just haven't edited those pics yet. So here's one with mum and son. I love the cuddling animations so much. It's so incredibly cute.
    47636755052_d340ae9320_b.jpg

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Guess what today is? It's Derrick and Evie's wedding day!
    zR9QVKh.png?1
    AJHglkV.png?1
    QjLh7ns.png?1
    ConJrib.png

Later at the party, Lucas tried to impress Derricks' sister Holly with a dramatic story. I can't tell if she's into it. Might be more effective if he wasn't talking to the back of her head. Then again, he's shy so maybe this works for him.
    PSbmE2L.png

This family is getting very large.
    TbzLq4R.png

Oh, and after feeling a little woozy, the bride went downstairs and took a pregnancy test. It's about to get a little larger!

The party went on until after 5 AM, so everyone was very tired (hence the orange plumbob in that last photo). Fortunately the next day was Harvestfest so no one's expected at work or school.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Any of you who are familiar with EastEnders. I livened up my towns today with 3 new families, The Fowlers, the Brannings and the Mitchells! :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Any of you who are familiar with EastEnders. I livened up my towns today with 3 new families, The Fowlers, the Brannings and the Mitchells! :D

my mother loves it, I like american shows more

Any picks of them?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Our dear heroes, Lawrence and Ian, are still in the midst of baby fever, caused by the birth of Lawrence's sister's baby Willis. The conversation that Lawrence had with Rose, will now continue with Ian........

Lawrence decided that he’d have to talk to Ian about his fears. Even if Ian couldn’t understand how dark the depression and suicidal thinking could get, he still needed to know why Lawrence wasn’t broaching the subject of finding a surrogate mother.

Lawrence asked Ian to drive them back to Oasis Springs, to the little river they used to walk along when Ian had lived there.

After reliving some fond memories ….

95C9i44.png

Lawrence said to Ian, “I’ve been worried about the baby idea for a few days now.”

“In what way?” Ian asked him.

“Truthfully, I’m not sure if I’m mentally stable enough for a child of my own,” he said. “I have a lot of self-doubt about my ability to handle the anxiety of keeping my child safe. And if I were to lose you, I’m not sure I’d be able to stay alive to care for our child.”

ptUVffK.png

“Ok, Ian said, “I can understand and go along with your fears about anxiety, that’s a difficult issue that needs to be addressed. But I can tell you, without a doubt, that if I died, you would be able to stay alive for our baby. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. I know you can get terribly sick from your depression Lawrence, but you have no idea how it feels to be a parent. You will do anything for your child, and leaving them when they’ve already lost a parent is not something that you would do. I know you Lawrence. You would not do it.”

UYF7NON.png

“But how can you know?” Lawrence said. “I was so close to suicide when I was thinking that I’d have to choose between having you and having my own baby that I had to call the suicide hotline several times.”

“And that is how I know,” Ian said. “You wanted to die, you didn’t feel like you could live with the pain of either choice, you had no hope, but you kept yourself alive. That’s how I know Sweetheart. That’s how I know.”

Gb3goVa.png

(The rest is in this spoiler to save room)
    “Ok, I understand what you mean,” Lawrence said. “I’m not sure if it would hold true for me, because sadly there are parents that commit suicide every day, and I could be one of them, but just say that nothing happens to you, and our child grows up in a regular two parent household. You want it to have my genetics. It could inherit this mess that is my mind. And then there’s the whole aspect of how old you’ll be when our child is a teenager, and the fact that you never went through a normal teenager’s love life. Cenna’s was different, it was easy on us. Most kids though … they are nightmares to deal with."

lCg1gK1.png

“Lawrence, these are all things that can be dealt with. We can make this work. But we don’t have too. I want you to be happy Sweetheart. I will do whatever you want to do. I can be the father, you can be the father, we can adopt outright, we can choose not to have a baby, every single option is fine with me. I want you to be happy Lawrence. That’s all that matters to me,” Ian told him. “I want you to be happy, you deserve that. You are the kindest, sweetest, most precious man I’ve ever known, and you deserve happiness. It’s my job to provide the happiness.”

m6deFzJ.png

Ian continued, “But I think you’re going to have to go back to see Dr. Parker about this. He’s the one who taught you how to think rationally. You’re going to have to think about this with logic, and separate the emotions from the thinking. And I can’t do that for you. Remember, he won’t make the choice for you, but he’ll help you see what is fact, and what is emotion, so you can decide correctly for yourself.”

vjykGUT.png

“Ok,” Lawrence said. “I’ll make an appointment with Dr. Parker. And it helps a lot to know that whatever I decide is fine with you. Then I can separate what I think are your feelings from my thoughts too. Thank you Ian, I already feel better.”

oSKQ3uS.png

Lawrence called for an appointment, but he couldn’t get one for 5 weeks. Dr. Parker was always booked out a long way. Ian spent those 5 weeks with Lawrence, trying to make him forget baby troubles, and just concentrate on great times.

zDHEqNR.png

hwO1rlw.png

VzWMCmm.png

VzXTxlx.png

RVkNi04.png

0NwI3aY.png

DhJEbdY.png

7HOeIS5.png

ANsbruZ.png

EbN4jm3.png

Finally, the appointment was the next day, hopefully Dr. Parker could help .....
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thanks for your kind words. Yes the genetics of the town in the 100 babies challenge will be seriously messed up and I don't think I will play in the save once the challenge has been done. To make matters worse I had a download and not check carefully from the gallery accident - while pregnant my mother woohooed a man - he had the ability to get pregnant and she fathered a child on him! The family tree is even more messed up now (and I am pretty sure as she didn't bear the child it probably doesn't count in the challenge tally.) You can set MCCC so family don't marry / get each other pregnant so this will help. As regards the heir - I haven't quite reached that point but I think it is the youngest living female child is heir - she does not start having babies until young adult - so she may be a baby when she "ïnherits" - the mother can stay in the house until she reaches young adult stage and the older sibs can also help out if the mother dies before the youngest is old enough to live alone.

I love Brock - I custom-made him in CAS for a specific role in a family legacy save. He was more of a background character but was so sweet and loving to his family despite having none of those traits, he and his wife did autonomous romantic socials all the time. I think he is so cute in a "Dad"kind of way. when he was at the flea market and aged as young adult I knew Alana had to make friends with him. (I love that MCCC pulls in your gallery sims as NPCs). I can't believe how similar he is to your sim. You have good taste. :wink:

Fabian is a gallery sim - I would like to credit the maker but it has come unattached from my save of him in cas and I can't find him - whoever did him did a marvellous job. I know he has lovely clothes because I "redress"a lot of my gallery downloads to fit the character of my worlds and saves. He has a beautiful suit that I picked to match his character but he wants to go barechested - so I let him.

Alana, is more shallow and self-centred then airheaded - probably because she has always had everything easy and never had to worry or learn to consider others. I feel things will get worse for her before they get better. I know Brock likes her but I think he needs a bit of a makeover clothing wise as they suit him work / character wise but he would have other clothes when not at work. As a background character I liked him to look very samey but in his new role I think he can have more clothes.

Tips for good vet ratings (I collected these all over these forums and they work)

* disallow new customers (on the sign in machine) when you have no more than 3 or 4 people in your waiting room - then allow again when you have treated them. Waiting time counts in your ratings. Always serve people in order.
    * craft calming serum a lot - it raises your ratings as pets stay calm
    * buy 3 or 4 robot vacuums - pets wee and vomit everywhere and mess lowers your ratings
    * train your staff no matter how expensive it is. They do a lot of the vet work and I do crafting as I cant make them craft reliably.
    * go into manage worlds and gift people pets so they will come to your clinic. I find new townies generated in this game are a lot of pets. Half the world has turned as obsessed as Caterina with owning multiple pets.
    * however you decorate add some new stuff every sim week - the customers notice and add nicely decorated to their reviews. (bit like keeping a materialistic sim happy)

My clinic has 3 employees and 3 examining rooms. With 4 vets and 3 rooms you have time to craft and clean and care for sims needs as well as lots of vetting. The Delgato mother Supriya? is an excellent vet and employee and learns really quickly. Her husband is a daily customer.

On a lighter note, Alana was abducted by aliens last night. I was so excited as it has never happened in any of my games before so the screenshot is rotten - I forgot everything I knew in excitement.

BIpe2v2.png?1

She did not enjoy the experience.
    93Sv8CI.png?1
  • Options

@Simpkin Those are super cute pictures! :smile: I don’t have Seasons, and this is the first time I’ve seen a picture with this whole combination, a beautiful snowy night, a couple sitting on a log, by a campfire, wearing hats and scarves and mittens! It’s adorable. And you’re right, the cuddling is just about the most darling interaction in the game, especially the little kiss on the forehead at the end <3

@Daephene Oh gosh! The wedding is so pretty! She’s gorgeous in that dress, and I love her hair style! I loled at Lucas telling his dramatic story to the back of Holly’s head. He’s going to be interesting, isn’t he? What trait makes these little Sims act shy? I can’t think of what it would be, there isn’t a “shy” one is there? Lol If there is I’m gonna feel pretty dumb. Congratulations on the additional addition to the family! Oh my!!

I’m sorry @February11 and @marcel21 but I’ve never heard of the EastEnders. You have given me the idea of looking through the gallery to see if there are Sims from some of my favorite British shows though! So thanks!
    SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top