Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Are Crazy..

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
{This is meant to be fun/ny)

Sims are crazy...

-The maid catches the dryer (and himself) on fire
-They will stop going for their morning jog, just to return and take the toddler out of the highchair
-The same toddler who won’t eat the food in front of her until she is removed from the highchair
-A child your child just met in school will suggest playing hooky at the nightclub
-They repair a sparking oven and the switchboard with a screwdriver and the sink and toilet with a wrench
-They fall asleep on city benches in raccoon costumes
-They will invite each other to the gym at 3am

Share yours
Start with “Sims are crazy...”

Comments

• SikukeSikuke Posts: 96 Member
    All of my sims @ scientist job wear different clothings every day. Male sims wear dresses most of the times.

• notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Sims are crazy...

-Toddlers being read to sleep during a thunderstorm will always "run to safety". Even though they're inside, and sitting on the bed. :/

-Washing the dishes from the last meal in the furthest away possible sink. Never mind the perfectly good dishwasher or sink one room away.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My sims often stop walking the dog half way through and they just stand in some random place until I come and find then to send them home.
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Sims are crazy, they ask to come over and hang out just to take off on a run the second they get there.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Sims are crazy...

Has a perfectly good kitchen table, but needs to go eat at the outdoor table in the rain/snow even though they're cold.
    Dirty dishes belong on the coffee table, not in the sink/dishwasher.
    After they get cleaned off int he outdoor garbage can.
    They want to have a date at the electronics store.
    image.png
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    * Mom puts toddler in highchair, click on 'give portion to toddler', takes the toddler out and feed him on the floor.
    * Pizza deliverer is too lazy to come up, but still charges you.
    * Need a cleaning lady on a saturday, but the already hired daily cleaning person doesn't work in a weekend, so you call for a immediate one-time cleaning person and they say 'Ok, see you at monday!'
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Sikuke wrote: »
    All of my sims @ scientist job wear different clothings every day. Male sims wear dresses most of the times.
    Sims are crazy...

-Toddlers being read to sleep during a thunderstorm will always "run to safety". Even though they're inside, and sitting on the bed. :/

Supposedly these are fixed in the patch today!😀
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • RagnvaldRagnvald Posts: 45 Member
    Sims are crazy... they will take ingredients up a flight of stairs and into the bathroom to use the counter to mix the ingredients and then go back down to cook the dish .. even though there is several free counters right next to the fridge and stove
    "When i became a man i put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Sims are crazy
    -They kiss their exes in the cheek or autonomously smooth kiss them when they see them, even though they had. a bad break up.
    -They put on glasses TO SLEEP!! Just why!!
    - They have to go straight for the compute/laptop of a sim who invited them over to their home.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Yep. Sims are crazy. Keep them coming.
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Sims are crazy...the neighbor(s) come over and raid the fridge, and leave dishes all over the place.
    Sims are crazy...they share their food with dogs yet complain the moment it touches the ground because it's a mess.
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Sims are crazy...They got angry when they learned their BFF is an alien and never told them, but are fine when their BFF never told them that they are plasma eating/drinking creature :p
    Sims are crazy... they stop taking a shower to take a shower when super dirty.
    When super hungry they'll eat quick meals or cook instead of getting leftovers.
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited April 2019
    I've done the "invite a friend to the gym at 3am" thing in real life before. She told me no so I went alone. :disappointed:

Sims are crazy... while strutting around in just a towel at the gym they somehow end up wearing more jewellery than they were before - plus sunglasses!
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    My sim is crazy. He's a detective but he got dressed up in a hospital gown to go to work. . . and yes, this was *after* the patch.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
    Denimjo wrote: »
    My sim is crazy. He's a detective but he got dressed up in a hospital gown to go to work. . . and yes, this was *after* the patch.

According to the patch notes they only corrected it for scientists. I'm not sure why except that I think they got more complaints about that career.
    edited April 2019
    @SimTresa I forgive my Sims for the coffee table thing because my children Sims started it first. I had twin toddlers putting theirs on the fireplace mantelpiece.

@PearLady My Mum actually does something like that when giving titbits to the cat. She goes “Don’t get it everywhere, just eat it.” :D

@Kristina Guess my Sim tell their mates no too.

@ others. It’s great that some of them have been fixed so our Sims will be less crazy. I hope your detective sorts out his wardrobe @Denimjo
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Denimjo I thought there was a career level or two where your sims dressed for "under cover" work but maybe that was Sims 3?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    * Mom puts toddler in highchair, click on 'give portion to toddler', takes the toddler out and feed him on the floor.
    * Pizza deliverer is too lazy to come up, but still charges you.
    * Need a cleaning lady on a saturday, but the already hired daily cleaning person doesn't work in a weekend, so you call for a immediate one-time cleaning person and they say 'Ok, see you at monday!'
    Haha to hilarious :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Sims are crazy ... get invited to a Dance Party at the Blue Velvet, only Candy Behr hogs the microphone all night; causing no music to be played on the speakers and therefore -no dancing.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Sims are crazy when you throw an apartment party and everyone takes orange juice from the fridge instead of the bartender. Guess my sims just want their vitamin C? :D
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Sims are crazy - when they cook their meal and walk to their 8 seater dining table and kneel between the chairs under the table to eat!
    the same meal that they walked out to prep on the table next to the poolside BBQ, then walked into to the kitchen to cook then upstairs to the masterbedroom ensuite to serve the meal on the bathroom counter (to walk downstairs and kneel .... etc)
  • vampiresocksvampiresocks Posts: 4 New Member
    They insist on buying food anytime they see a vendor no matter how broke they are!
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Sims are crazy ... get invited to a Dance Party at the Blue Velvet, only Candy Behr hogs the microphone all night; causing no music to be played on the speakers and therefore -no dancing.

Never liked her.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited April 2019
    The twin girl whiz kid geniuses in my main Sim family want to make themselves a drink from the family's home bar because they're inspired :o!
    D0sWDgL.jpg
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png