Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Tuesday! Today, Ember chats with Xander and he shares some big news...

8.34: Big News
    TAHmICM.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Hurray! :)
    So they will finally see each other again! This makes me so happy. :) I wonder when/if they will find out who they really are to each other. Everything between them seems so easy.
    This will be great! So excited for what's next! Also hope all those alarms work! :#
    @haswh “Again”? No idea what you’re talking about :innocent: But yes, they are going to meet! Things really are easy with them... they click well and talk all the time. Hopefully things will be just as easy and natural in person though!

And yes, hopefully those alarms don’t let Ember down :scream: She can’t afford to be late for work again!
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    is Ember beginning to be a old lady too early talking over the same old stories?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Haha @MadameLee I think it was more just the excitement getting to her — I know when I get really excited or enthusiastic sometimes I get carried away (and have totally told my friends the same story multiple times! :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I like that they are already flirting :D.
    The next heir isn't far if they come after their parents. :smirk:
    @Damaro Hey, at this point I’m the Legacy we’ve gotta keep things moving, right? :joy: Hehehehe And yes, they have some cute flirty banter going here... I love their dynamic :heart: Wonder if it’ll be the same in person too....
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Damaro wrote: »

That heir will be royally messed up if my theory about Xander is true...
    ...In that he is Emberlynn's half brother from Phoenix's affair.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

If this is true...
    It can be like GoT! Half bro and sis together ruling the Seven Kingdoms...I mean the Rosebrook Curse!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @VanPelt81 @pammiechick Time to break out the dragons! :scream: (oh man, I wanna find a legit cc dragon now, just for fun :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @pammiechick Man... now I totally need to find an excuse to use that! :joy: Too cool!

Alright guys — just an FYI, no chapter for Sunday. Monday or Tuesday though! :)
    snvAF3B.png
    edited April 2019
    And by “Monday or Tuesday”, I totally meant “Wednesday or Thursday”... :grimace: (Unless there’s a day-late Easter miracle tonight :joy: But it’s unlikely)

Sorry, guys :( SO busy lately! But I promise it’s coming soon :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    No worries! It's a busy time made even busier by your upcoming wedding! There's no rush, and we'll be here whenever you're able to work on it! <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Thanks for understanding @SeaDragonSong ! :heart:

The good news: We will probably have a chapter tomorrow.

The bad news: It’ll be very short, and I feel bad making you guys wait so long for such a short chapter :( But the next one is supposed to be long so hopefully that makes up for it!
    snvAF3B.png
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

If this is true...
    It can be like GoT! Half bro and sis together ruling the Seven Kingdoms...I mean the Rosebrook Curse!
    @pammiechick Man... now I totally need to find an excuse to use that! :joy: Too cool!

Alright guys — just an FYI, no chapter for Sunday. Monday or Tuesday though! :)

Let me know when a GOT styled story starts casting. I call dibs on making the Free Folk.
    @VanPelt81 Ha! Hey, you never know, Ember could end up at a GoT-themed con sometime! (She was already a wildling once! Hehe)

Chapter in a couple hours, btw! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    Sorry for the huge delay guys! Here’s today’s chapter!

8.35: Escape from Sucksville
    ocw5NC4.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    Zelda & Jace are a couple?!?

That I didn't expect.
    @VanPelt81 Emberlynn didn’t either! :joy:

In all seriousness, I think this is one of those situations where as they both matured, they discovered things they have in common, and also compliment and challenge each other with their differences. It took more than five years of friendship for them to get romantic, so it definitely took some time and maturing and getting to know each other!

They’re kind of a fun couple though. We will get to see them more later in the gen!
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm so happy that Emberlynn's big night at the theater went so well! Her whole family came to see her work. That would make anyone feel good! :)

I'm not sure if I will get used to Zelda and Jace together. I might need a few moments to adjust, I really didn't expect that. They do look cute together though. I'm sure it will grow on me! :)

I am just as excited as Emberlynn is to see Xander!!! This meeting is going to be fun and happy or, long pause, or, Oh No don't crush my heart and make it turn out terrible! No you wouldn't do that now would you @CitizenErased14?!?! >:)o:):joy:

Hey you don't worry about getting chapters out! Your getting married!!!! <3 Have fun getting ready for that!! <3
    @haswh Emberlynn is definitely happy! (And excited to meet Xander too ) Hopefully it goes as well as she’s hoping it will :naughty: And don’t worry about Jelda (Thanks @Damaro for that name :joy:), I think it shocked more people hehe

Thanks for your understanding about my wedding chaos too! Part of me almost wishes we’d chosen to elope :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    New chapter coming tomorrow! Emberlynn gets a special visitor... ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday! Here is today’s chapter :smiley:

8.36: Hold On Tight
    CNOjoTG.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh dear, now that you remind me of his mother, and he kinda looks like a certain man in this Legacy Challenge...I have a bad feeling where this is heading :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top