Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PapaTysees Nook of Lots

SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
edited April 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello All! I have been building slowly and more often on The Sims 4 so I figure I may as well make a showcase to get some feedback/provide links to the gallery where you can find all of my lots! I am always working on new ones and currently have my first official one done! I am also taking build ideas so if you want to potentially see me do or try a certain type I am sure I can do it! I love doing generation based builds so you may see a few with CC I personally made myself, but can be replaced with a Non-CC item.

Post edited by Simsersion on

Comments

• SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
    edited April 2019
    Index:

Photos will be uploaded eventually of builds. Gotta work on screenshot resizing.

Warehouse Row
    Gallery
    Lot Size: 40x30
    3 Bed & 5 Bath
    Cost: $201,331
    No CC
    k6fnGhI.png?3
    Post edited by Simsersion on
    Reseved
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Very nice design of Warehouse Row! :) It is great that the ground level are restaurant areas and the upper level are apartments. Very nice layout and furnishing of of each level! The rooftop outdoor dining and pool patio level is very nice! Sims will have very nice views when dining at the tables. Very nice brown brick texture of the exterior :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Very nice design of Warehouse Row! :) It is great that the ground level are restaurant areas and the upper level are apartments. Very nice layout and furnishing of of each level! The rooftop outdoor dining and pool patio level is very nice! Sims will have very nice views when dining at the tables. Very nice brown brick texture of the exterior :)
    Thank you so much! This whole building took about 3 tries (Had to tear it all down to adjust the size of the building cause OCD was taking over with windows lol!) but this one came together and worked! I had some fun trying to figure out the entry way up and modeled it after a few buildings in the city where I used to live.