Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of player are you?

13...Next

Comments

• Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    Challenger (plays based on challenges such as runaway teen, legacy etc.)
    @finvola same exept the killing sims part xD
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    The pack stacker (has every pack, feels overwhelmed by it, never actually experiences the WHOLE game cause you know, that's too much)
    However I don't think Sims 4 really caters to family players, so in the Sims 4 I usually just play with a young adult and go to community lots and hang out. I switch to earlier games to play with sim families.

Well, Sims 4 has the most realistic toddlers and teens out of all of them. I am not a family player, but I adore the Sims 4 teens. Amazing, compared to all the other games.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,949 Member
    The pack stacker (has every pack, feels overwhelmed by it, never actually experiences the WHOLE game cause you know, that's too much)
    I called myself a pack stacker because I do have all the packs, don’t use mods or custom content. But I really consider myself a rotational player. I make sims occasionally, and change townies clothes and hair. I also build occasionally, and I download others builds and change them around, I also have lots of families/ roommates, but didn’t pick family firster because I don’t do legacies or challenges, they bore me. Currently I play with aging off. And because of my large rotation and packs sometimes the game does get overwhelming. I don’t kill my sims, I use cheats if I want to create a rich family or something (like the landgrabbs). I am not much of a supernatural player though I would love witches and magic. I am basically a sandbox player that likes a large rotation, every family being different. I love the get to work careers ( though some sand box players don’t like them). I would absolutely love to see more careers and work places like those in get to work, I thought they were so well thought out.
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Family firster (always having a legacy, babies on the making, creates unbreakable family bonds, plays inside a house 99% of the time)
    Ever since Sims 2 I have played rotational, having just one family to play gets boring, I like playing all the pre-made sims and seeing how they link with other families.
    hqEK2sI.png

• ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    Family firster (always having a legacy, babies on the making, creates unbreakable family bonds, plays inside a house 99% of the time)
    i'm pretty much everything lol except for the supernatural stuff.
    you're ele-phantastic
  • lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    Supernaturalist (vampires, werewolves, fairies)
    mostly Supernaturalist and Challenger
  • lynciaa_lollynciaa_lol Posts: 22 Member
    I have almost every pack and I have yet to fully experience every aspect of it. I try to create a lot of different families but, I always end up doing the same thing lol.
  • EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    I am definitely the pack stacker. Since the last holiday sale I have them all and I am super overwhelmed. :open_mouth:
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I'm literally everyone of those.
    So can't really anwser since my anwser would change depending on the day hehe
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I'm a family firster with a side of Architect. That said, I'm discovering the fun that playing challenges can bring.
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    Lol why am I all of these?
    origin id - victimizedharry