Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited April 2019
    babyv004 wrote: »
    I have 2 mods request (if anyone know similar mods please feel free to give me the links)
    - a npc that you could contract to clean the autumn's leaves and leaf piles on your lot or something that help to clean the leaves more quickly (my sims takes hours to clean the lot and in the next day it already full of leaves again. it is frustrating)
    - a mod to make plants stop to given fruits everyday (i dont know if it just me that have this problem but i find quite weird that plants are giving fruits everyday. Maybe it could be better it was just once a week or according with season)

Bienchen83 has a mod called leaf pile destroy and another mod called leafpile_no fresh decay: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a mod that raises the gig payment in the Get Famous acting career? I've searched for one but so far no luck.

My Sim is level 10 in the career and a 5-star celebrity; yet she can't afford a mansion in the Pinnacles. At this rate, she'll die before she can move there. I could just use money cheats but I'd rather have a system in place. :/

LittleMsSam might have one? I don't have time to sift through all these now, but worth a look - you might find something else useful on there even if you don't find what you're specifically looking for:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175435360448/mod-overview-list
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a mod that raises the gig payment in the Get Famous acting career? I've searched for one but so far no luck.

My Sim is level 10 in the career and a 5-star celebrity; yet she can't afford a mansion in the Pinnacles. At this rate, she'll die before she can move there. I could just use money cheats but I'd rather have a system in place. :/

LittleMsSam might have one? I don't have time to sift through all these now, but worth a look - you might find something else useful on there even if you don't find what you're specifically looking for:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175435360448/mod-overview-list

Oh, thank you so much! I will!
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    aldavor wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Is there a mod out there that will keep the sketchpad in your inventory? Every time my Sim uses it, he just sets it down on a random surface and it’s getting annoying trying to locate it again.

I believe Coolspear has one over at simsasylum:
    simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/13887-inventory-sketchpad-tweaks-put-in-inventory-name-pad-faster-crafting-more-masterpiece-art/

Thank you, I’ll check it out

ETA: According to SimsVIP, this mod is broken.
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
    Is there a mod that enables the “Clean Frenzy” for Neat Sims so that it’s available all the time?
    83bienchen wrote: »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's perfect!
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • Froot4LifeFroot4Life Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love for someone to create a cheating overhaul mod. I know that there's currently a mod out that adds the options of accusing a partner of cheating or confessing to cheating, but I hope in the future there will be a mod that actually has sims react to finding out their spouse/partner got pregnant by another sim or got another sim pregnant. Or even possibly a sim confessing that to their partner.
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Froot4Life wrote: »
    I would love for someone to create a cheating overhaul mod. I know that there's currently a mod out that adds the options of accusing a partner of cheating or confessing to cheating, but I hope in the future there will be a mod that actually has sims react to finding out their spouse/partner got pregnant by another sim or got another sim pregnant. Or even possibly a sim confessing that to their partner.

Wait, what mod adds those options?
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm sure the Road to Fame mod does the first thing I want, but I don't want that mod in my game as I'm not super focused on the fame part. I really want a mod to just add bodyguards to the game for famous sims, because the paparazzi are ridiculous! They have followed my sim into the bathroom and they get in her way when she's eating out. However, I would also like for there to be some sort of social media that allows for gossip about your sim to be leaked, because my sim has a fiancee who is a producer, but she's also seeing her hair & make up guy on the side. The PR Agency should actually have a sim that your sim can hire to help them instead of just being an agency (that might be hard to mod), but I just think it would be more fun if the paparazzi actually created conflict in the game.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member

Maybe this one? https://patreon.com/posts/higher-acting-25270594 :smile:
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that stops sims from brewing coffee or tea autonomously. I'm getting frustrated, 'cause i cannot find any mods that do this :lol:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mod that stops sims from brewing coffee or tea autonomously. I'm getting frustrated, 'cause i cannot find any mods that do this :lol:

Have you seen this (I don't use it so I don't know if it's updated)
    https://simscommunity.info/social/resources/no-auto-coffee-or-tea.226/
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
    helen912 wrote: »

Maybe this one? https://patreon.com/posts/higher-acting-25270594 :smile:

Thank you! Someone beat you to it already but that's exactly what I was looking for! :)
  • LadyEveLadyEve Posts: 38 Member
    Hello from Austria ;)

Today I have a question pls: Does someone know a mod or special cc to pack a bundle of fruits/vegetables into a box (for example 10 bananas or 10 strawberries) to sell this box for a higher price and not one per one on the sale tables on a home lot (garden selling) ?

Best regards

Eve
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    edited May 2019
    I remember a while back people asking for portable potties for toddlers, and I too wanted this so badly. Today I bring to you a solution, a tuning mod for the 3 default potties that allow you to place them into the world.

geekgirl101-portablepotties.zip

Currently this is being approved by Mod The Sims as an upload, direct link will be replaced by a url to Mod The Sims once it's been approved for those who are a bit warey of downloading direct links to files.

Edit: Discovered there is already a tuning mod that does this and allows drag to inventory by another modder.

http://modthesims.info/d/603848/updated-more-portable-objects.html
    Post edited by geekgirl101 on
    edited April 2019
    I would really really love a mod to allow toddler potties to be portable and draggable into a sim inventory, but I really have no clue how to do this myself. At present there's 3 potties for toddlers - the Practice Potty, Monster Potty Partner, and Refined Potty Chair, none are portable which imo they should be.

I've tried looking at tutorials and various sites on how to do this myself but none of it makes any sense and goes way over my head. I honestly don't even know what I'm looking for to make them portable, is it a tuning mod?

This would be awesome. Are we even able to take toddlers on vacation though?
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    Is there a fix mod for the bug in the Vampires pack where power/weakness buffs won't disappear after taking the reconfiguration potion or removing the power/weakness? I've found fixes for other vampire bugs but surprisingly, this one is still an issue despite being a HUGE game-wrecker for a lot of players.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Hi Chazzy, brand new, right out of the box...

http://www.modthesims.info/d/626637/sketchpad-in-inventory-fix.html

Like your new avatar.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited May 2019
    i am looking for someone that takes on request would love to have these kitchen cabinets for sims4

yWchmaL.jpg

this floor and living room set for sims4 lidMv5a.jpg

the cabinets and floor of this laundryroom for sims4 UzqNyJP.jpg

thank you in advance
    Post edited by friendlysimmers on
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I would really really love a mod to allow toddler potties to be portable and draggable into a sim inventory, but I really have no clue how to do this myself. At present there's 3 potties for toddlers - the Practice Potty, Monster Potty Partner, and Refined Potty Chair, none are portable which imo they should be.

I've tried looking at tutorials and various sites on how to do this myself but none of it makes any sense and goes way over my head. I honestly don't even know what I'm looking for to make them portable, is it a tuning mod?

This would be awesome. Are we even able to take toddlers on vacation though?

Yes they are, and they can sleep in tents too. The only major problem was there was no toilets for them to use, so I did more digging about and figured out how to make the potties portable. Unfortunately I can't work out how to make the potty draggable, seems the only option is to put in the inventory. I've tried but with no luck.

I'm also trying hard to find a way to make the tarps portable but nothing is working.
  • thesims2freak222thesims2freak222 Posts: 178 Member
    The mod I would like to have, I dont think anyone would make it or want to have it as well, we know that theres the extreme violence, basement drugs, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it would be nice to add 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to one of them.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @thesims2freak222

We are not allowed to discuss those Mod's on the forum as they violate the T for Teen rating of the game. Thank you.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited May 2019
    It's actually fairly easy, @geekgirl101 .

Just add LiveDrag to each Object Definition in Components and you're done:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/geekgirl101-portablepotties.rar
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Hi Chazzy, brand new, right out of the box...

http://www.modthesims.info/d/626637/sketchpad-in-inventory-fix.html

Like your new avatar.

Thank you, and thank you again B)