Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did your first ever sim die?

Comments

• CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I don't remember, probably while doing a Sims Hunger Games or something.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    old age
  • Retro_SimmerRetro_Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    I remember it vividly. My sim was making his dinner and he caught on fire. He even had 7 in cooking skill! This was before I knew much about the game and became nervous and just sat there watching him burn to a crisp. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then when the reaper showed up I thought it was the coolest ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ EVER! Hahahaha! It didn't take the hurt away, but it did dull the pain a bit.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Awww that's rough @Retro_Simmer ๐Ÿ˜ญ but a little funny because of the way you worded it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hate accidental deaths because there's nothing you can do after a certain point and you're just sitting there like "I'm...I'm so sorry..."
  • heavenlyhoshiheavenlyhoshi Posts: 21 New Member
    i think i killed my own sim or i just let it die on its own-
  • Retro_SimmerRetro_Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    Yeah, @luxsylvan lol it sucked but it definitely was also pretty funny after the fact. Altho, that really was a great thing for me because he was my first sim and thus lived alone. So after he became one with the big charcoal pile in the sky I started a new sim who went on to begin my first legacy type household with multiple generations. ๐Ÿ˜

In fact, I have since created a version of that same household in every Sims game I have played. Which is all of them! I don't always name them the same ACCEPT the patriarch initial sim who starts it off every time. Hell, I'm playing that household right now as I type this! ๐Ÿ˜ heheheheh
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 42 Member
    The very common death by fire from lack of cooking skills. Sorry, Giancarlo!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    It was TS4. Im late to the game I know lol. My Sim, Deanna, had just had a baby and invited the baby daddy, Travis from the BFF house, to spend the night. They had some good quality time together and she left for work in the morning. Junior didn't go to daycare since Dad was there. Well, Travis decided to make breakfast and set the house on fire. He started panicking. I made Deanna leave work early to come and try to put the fire out. My mistake. Well she caught fire and died horribly. Junior was taken by Social Services. And Travis walked off the lot after saying it was nice hanging out. Thanks Travis.
  • Endless_DaysEndless_Days Posts: 54 Member
    Of old age while painting. It was jarring because I hadn't considered that sims might die of old age, particularly not while they look that young, and I certainly didn't know the game had a grim reaper in it.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Dead by sunlight after work, he didnt come inside the house himself.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2019
    Lol, I had a lot of Sims die when I first started playing, in Sims 1. Probably the first was by fire because he or she couldn't cook yet. I think I drowned someone intentionally once? (Definitely not a statement I would make outside of a Sims forum.) I might have also buried or trapped someone?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    The Sims 1, and it wasn't one sim but most of the family Goth. As far as I remember, there was only a kid left, and no option to place him in another family. They died, because the mother should make food and the stove catched fire, and the whole house burned down. RIP Goth family!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Wow its6so long ago since I first played The Sims...i think I may have starved to death lol because I was still learning.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    My very first sim died either from fire or electrocution. It was so long ago I'm not sure of the order, but I'm pretty sure they were killed when they attempted to repair a broken TV. I also had a few back in the day get killed when they attempted to change a light bulb. If it was not that route, it was by fire, because my sim at the time only had a bathtub, even if they had a shower, I didn't know the could extinguish themselves that way.
  • IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    My first sim died from old age and the animation of death really scared the heck out of me the first time :D
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Mine was in the sims 1 base game when he made a sallad.... turns out they kinda cook their sallads by the looks of it and he burned to death xD
  • miandallasmiandallas Posts: 22 Member
    Sims 1 - my sim was trying to make food, and I didn't know I had to have a fire alarm... learned my lesson that day!
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    Definitely by fire in the first game. Then it kept happening because I didn't realize I had to study cooking. I just wouldn't save the game and go load it back so I'd have them again.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Old Age in TS2. I used cheats to make sure she lived to see her great-grandchildren. It was the first and last time I cried playing a game.
  • SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
    I was too young when Sims 1 came out but around 2004 I ended up playing it on a older computer my family had. I died via fire..
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2019
    Probably kitchen fire... Or bbq fire. Cooking skills in rl are underrated. ;) This or an object too near the fireplace...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    In Sims 4, from old age. I don't like killing Sims anymore.
    In Sims 1/2, when I was still a kid/teen living at home with my parents, my mother would ask me if I could please stop killing sims in fires because she couldn't handle the screaming xD
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Really sorry if this has been done before. I searched and didn't see exactly what I was looking for in the last year and I'm curious about your answers, so...here goes nothing!

How did your very first Sim die?
    Was it your fault? What was your reaction?
    Which Sims game was it?

For me, my first Sim died by fire in Sims 1. My sister and I were playing and we were young at the time and totally not expecting it. We panicked and didn't know what to do once the Sim caught fire, so we ended up turning the monitor on and off to try and stop it. Obviously that didn't work, so we unplugged the desktop in our hurry to save our Sim, haha. The Sim was fine after that but I think I was a bit traumatized, because I never played another family long enough (with aging on) to witness another Sim death until Sims 3.

Oh my god that panic sounds so cute! I had a similar thing happen when me and my friends found out about the Rosebud cheat, made ourselves as sims and moved ourselves into THE mansion, only to immediately set the whole thing on fire the first time we tried to cook. In our panic I quit the game, and without thinking, saved it! You could see the flames from the neighbourhood screen
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    My first sim to ever die was Bella Goth (stove fire), closely followed by Cassandra and a neighbour who was visiting. I did absolutely nothing to help, because I didn't know death was possible.

This thread is reminding me how many fires were in The Sims!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top