Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imperial Concubine Challenge (April 2019) -- Based on Chinese period dramas

Hello everyone!

Recently, I've been binge watching historical period dramas from China based on the Tang and Qin dynasties :D
After doing some research and play-testing, I've written up a new Sims 4 challenge. If you think it sounds interesting, please do give it a read and let me know what you think. Super keen for feedback and suggestions to improve the challenge, as this is my first.

Here's the link to the challenge rules:

https://imperialconcubinechallenge.home.blog/

Comments

• QueeniePieQueeniePie Posts: 52 Member
    That sounds like a really fun challenge and I love how detailed it is! :) One day I'll have to try it out.
  • ferralnightingalferralnightingal Posts: 4 New Member
    OMG! I've also been binging period dramas. I wanted to make a concubine challenge but then I thought wait what if their is one! TY for this Ill try it out now! I already redesigned all of willow creek to look oriental and made all existing families east asian in appearance.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Soooo many period dramas to watch. I remember seeing Magnificent Century, which was Turkish, but there's some pretty good Chinese and Korean period dramas on Netflix and Amazon Video too. The latest one I've been watching is Rise of Phoenixes with the young guy from Painted Skin.

Hmmm... interesting challenge. I might need to look into this one.
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    This sounds like a lot of fun but a lot of rules to remember for my addled brain lol. If you ever did a let's play for this, I'd love to see it!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I watched The Story Of Yanxi Palace and I wanted to create a concubine in cas too.