Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is one thing in the Sims that you wish was a real thing?

124...Next

Comments

• SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    edited April 2019
    Being able to learn a new skill quickly, making friends quickly is another one I would like.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    The ability to go back to a different version of a save or to go back in time. There’s so much I regret about this year and I want to go back.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    How kids on the sims never make a mess when doing their homework...
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited April 2019
    Well everyone is definitely going to go for the mother lode cheat lol I don't blame them, having more money means more options and less stress. Poverty would be a thing of the past and no one would financially struggle anymore. I'm kinda stuck between having a high paying job without having to go college or wanting the body sculpture you get from rewards points. Just imagine stepping into a machine that makes you instantly lose weight while making you healthy and fit. Be a true come true. then again that high paying job would help my finally be able to move out lol

O and being able to pick seasons, it would be summer all year round for me. Making fast friendships and find love easily would be nice.
    giphy.gif

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    veronica55 wrote: »
    Pet treats.

Age-Down Treat
    Wellness treat
    Pet ambrosia

I would rather have my dog back than the money cheat. Seriously.

I would gladly do without all the others to get my own dog back too. :'(
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    All the stuff previously mentioned and...

The shower always being the exact right temp to hop in immediately upon turning it on.
    Being able to toss dirty laundry into the washer clothes bag and all and just turn on the machine, no emptying the bag, or sorting at all.
    Being able to pull laundry already folded from the dryer and put it away by tossing it into thin air.
    Making the bed with a flick of my wrist.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Ler’s See...... #1 would be to turn aging off.... lol. #2 although I’m not a gardener, I would certainly take good care of a money tree! #3 diet ice cream would be a great addition to my diet. #4. I wish I could afford the house my sim lives in ( with a pool). #5. Unlimited clothes without having to buy them, though I hope in sims 5 they go back to dressers, store racks, and having to buy your clothes. It made the game a whole lot more fun when you had to buy CAS items!
  • Sims4TheOfficeSims4TheOffice Posts: 11 New Member
    Being able to not have to sleep and selling things no matter the quality or demand!
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
  • Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    -Being able to create myself
    -Being able to have any food i want in the fridge
    -Motherlode
    -Being able to Live literally anywhere i want and being able to build and create a house of my dreams
    -Getting any Job i want and not having to go to the interview

These are the many few things that i'd like to have irl :)
  • damncookiesdamncookies Posts: 34 Member
    vampires...and aliens...and even zombies
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    edited April 2019
    -Ease of making money and switching jobs. Without any annoying interviews or applications.
    -Age down treats for pets so you can make more memories with them.
    -No serious illnesses and stress lasts for like 3 hours haha
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Vampires

Money trees - so then we can say "money does grow on trees!"
  • fashlandhelperfashlandhelper Posts: 6 New Member
    Cheats, cheats, and more cheats :smile:
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Aging off
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Motherlode
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    fast speed
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    knowing you can reach the top of your career
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Being able to shift/click on the walls to change out the paint, and/or the wallpaper. Easy-peasy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/