Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FUTURE GAME IDEAS] THE SIMS 5- LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
edited March 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Here's a collection of ideas for the Sims 5!

My Sims 5 Wishlist

(1) Open world
(2) Realistic graphics and Sims
hipmain-daz3d.jpg
00-daz3d_beach-vibes-outfit-for-genesis-3-male_s_.jpg

I wish Sims resembled real life people.

(3) Color wheel

(4) These life stages

1. Infant (less than 1)
2. Toddler (1-5)
3. Kid (5-9)
4. Tween (10-14)
5. Teen (14-18)
6. Young Adult (19-35)
7. Adult (35-55)
8. Elder (65+)

(5) Height slider (from short to tall)
(6) Malls, food court, grocery stores, clothing stores, toy stores, furniture stores, home improvement stores, comic book stores, fast food restaurants, ethnic (Chinese, Mexican), family restaurants, dining, and video game stores/bakery and candy shop
(7) Zoos, farm, fair/carnival, water park, amusement park, hotel, movie theaters, theaters, resort, museum, beaches (some with boardwalks)
(8) Travelable worlds
(9) Vacation spots (London, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, and Paris)
(10) Sites (Monuments, statues, temples, ect.)
(11) More jobs (fashion designer, architecture, construction worker, banker, business person, video game producer/animator/designer, garbage truck collector, cashier, actor/actress, scientist, teacher, coach, surgeon, nurse, etc.)
(12) Highways, traffic signs, street signs
(13) Garbage truck, bus, semi-trailer trucks, vehicle (cars), caravan, boats, motorcycles, bicycle, campervan, limonene, mobile homes, recreational vehicle, trailer homes,
(14) Vacation condos, cabins, beach houses
(13) More toys for children (toddler and child only) Ride-on cars, tea sets, toy kitchen, toy work bench, Barbie dolls, baby dolls, coloring books, crayons, building blocks, legos action figures, xylophone, piano, guitar, stuffed animals (bears, bunny, alligator, lamb, penguin, dog, cat), play food, tricycle, animal figures,
(14) More playground equipment- swings, climbing wall, seesaw, jungle gyms, merry-go-rounds, tunnels, combined playground set
(15) Toys for infants- stacking rings, plushies, music toys, sorting blocks, rattle, musical floor gym mat, walkers, playpen, activity cube, musical phone, bouncers (swing or seat style)
(16) Prom, homecoming, football/basketball game events, finals, and graduation
(17) College, university, middle school (for tweens), high school, elementary school, daycare (for newborns, infants, and toddlers), private school, academy, summer camp, boot camp, military school
(18) Football, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, bowling, and volleyball
(19) Better emotions and emotional support systems (console, cry on shoulder, relief talk)
(20) Carry Sims social interaction (piggyback, princess/bridal, over-the-shoulder, fireman’s carry for sims kid and up | hip carry for toddlers and kids)
(21) Stroller for newborns, infants, and toddlers
(22) Concerts, clubs,
(23) Animals- dogs, cats, lizards, Guinea pigs, bears, deers, ducks, chickens, swans, frogs, giraffe, elephants, and any animal as possible
(24) Tattoos, body piercings, nose/belly/lip/eyebrows piercings, nail polish included in CAS
(25) Seasons Snow, rain, winter, summer, fall
(26) More activities like throw and catch ball, tag, hopscotch, jump rope, cops and robbers
(27) More affection between family (Family kiss, the noogie)
(28) More adult-child interactions (Airplane, shoulder ride, swing around)
(29) Multi-tasking, TS4 CAS with sliders and color wheel
(30) More excising equipment (bike, weight, dumbbells, bench press, latter)
(31) Cruise ship, planes, trains, subway
(32) Illness
(33) Selfies, downloading apps on phone/tablet, browsing the web on phone/tablet, watching videos on phone/table, taking pictures, and playing games
(34) Time accuracy
(35) Infants can be taught how to walk, eat in a high chair, and eat baby food
(36) Bring back firefighters, cops, and burglars
(37) Funerals
(38) All relationships avalible
(39) Able to send back adopted children
(40) homeschooling
(41) Skate boards, dollar skate, and skating rink
(42) Ice cream truck, Lemonade/Cookie stands, Stands for Sims 3 seasons
(43) Scuba diving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30WfI6TiclI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEOx4ABIv_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZtOJkBnfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWjyDPHR0ac

(From a user called Karasu the Dreamer from YouTube)
-A way to homeschool your young Sims
-Preteen life stages
-A superhero expansion pack
-Shapeshifting Sims who could take on the forms of different animals
-Playable jobs/careers/school/daycare in the base game
-Pets and seasons in the base game
-Open Worlds
-More options in build mode (such as being able to build lofts)
-Home professions in the base game
-More skill-building options (especially outdoor crafts)
-wildlife showing up in your Sims’ neighborhoods
-ability to save your own prestyled looks
-create-a-style
-anything that could be used for Sims to build Tiny Houses

From a user called
sims 4 need way more expansion packs in order to be over:
Seasons!!!
Horse pack!
Amusement park and water resort!
Superstar!
we also need snakes as pets, and rodents
we also need a flag pole and swings! and more playful interactions between kids and kids and adults. playdates are just talking at this point

https://www.thegamer.com/the-sims-5-rumors/

https://www.thegamer.com/20-current-sims-5-rumors-dont-want-fans-know/

Sipmly Cam

1. A preteen stage (should be renamed to Tween)
2. More jobs
3. You could go to school with them
4. A cruise ship vacation
5. You could drive a car
6. More animals
7. Social media for them
8. You could go to different Country
9. Famous mode where your sim is famous for something so like you go on tour and preform and people want pictures with you

Post edited by BuzzBuzz on

Comments

• princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited March 2018
    ohh, homeschooling would be very nice indeed. i like most of the ideas, but i hope you know the game in the last videos is for adults only, so its kinda weird that theres someone making children on an adult game :neutral:
  • BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    edited March 2018
    ohh, homeschooling would be very nice indeed. i like most of the ideas, but i hope you know the game in the last videos is for adults only, so its kinda weird that theres someone making children on an adult game :neutral:

Yeah I'll edit that out. Anyways, homeschooling is a good idea!
  • ShaRRa02ShaRRa02 Posts: 3 New Member
    I’ve been really satisfied with the sims 3 and 4... Right now i just wish for the sims 5 that you can choose from 3 different heights for the sim. (Why only 3? I thought that it would be more easier to make the animations if there’s only 3 heights but more heights are of course better!)
  • DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    1) Open world, 2) environment variability (islands, mountains, deserts), 3) being able to swim in the ocean.
  • simsobsessedsimsobsessed Posts: 11 New Member
    I have MANY suggestions for Sims 5.

For example, private schools. Let's say in the town there are two automatic schools, a private school, and a public school. The public school would work just as it did in the sims 3 (In my idea the map follows the sims 3 layout, not sims 4), children and teens would go to school in their everyday outfits. However, in the private schools, sims would have to wear uniforms. Also, just like with the Get to Work expansion for Sims 4, you could go to build mode for the private school and set up your own uniform. you could even set a tuition for every week, and if you wanted to you could set gender restrictions (not to be sexist, just to make it realistic). The way you would do this is to have a public school for anyone, one private school for just girls, and a private school for boys, or just one private school. Another thing to add on is having a separate elementary school, middle school, and high school. This would work if there were more age options (child, preteen, and teenager.) I also think they should add back universities. The only bug with this idea is that there would be multiple schools in one town, but maybe there could be another town simply for the University (such as in Sims 3) Also, to enroll in a private school a parent sim could use their phone, computer, or with the sims 3 map layout, simply click on the school. I think it would be cool to have a "tour" option for schools. Maybe the sims could even take their kids to the school, where they meet a principal NPC. One thing I'd love to see is where you could actually follow students to school, such as with the doctor, police, and scientist professions, but this isn't a necessity to me. I wouldn’t mind a university and private school EP instead of a base game.

My next suggestion is illness and injuries.

Sims 4 tried to add illnesses, but to me, they weren't very impressive. I haven't experimented with illnesses much, but I think we need more of a variety. Also, I'd like to focus more on injuries. Maybe clumsy sims could be prone to get injured at work or school. They go to the hospital and the doctor says they have to use crutches for a week or have a wheelchair. There could be many minor injuries, such as falling down the stairs and needing crutches. And maybe something severe like getting a concussion. Maybe if the sims injuries are so serious, they could be sent to the hospital, and their pictures would be greyed out. It would also be cool to get a hospital bill, and if they are in school, there would be a "Make Up Work" option the next day they went to school. Also, let's say a sim doesn't think they need to go to the hospital. For every day they procrastinate, the injury gets more severe. To explain this in depth, let's say a kid gets a concussion, and two days after the injury, they finally go to the hospital. Normally, the conclusion would last maybe 5 days, but since they waited to be treated it would last 7 days because they didn't get treated. I'm not sure if this is accurate at all to the real world, but I think some research should be done to make sure it's as realistic as much as possible. I wouldn’t mind this being in EP as it seems a bit complicated for the base game.

Another suggestion is clothes.

I was very disappointed in the difference between sims 4 and sims 3 CAS. We had many more options in Sims 3 and I would like to see those options return (Color wheel). However, I did like how Sims could buy outfits in the Get to Work expansion pack. It'd be nice to have that again in Sims 5. Also, I think there should be more stores, and that we shouldn't have to build EVERY store, with a minimum of 10 mannequins. I think there should automatically be a layout for clothing stores. Also... WE NEED MORE WEDDING DRESSES AND TUXEDOS!! I can only recall there being a couple of dresses that could be considered a wedding dress in Sims 4, and only one in Sims 3. We should be able to go to a store to buy a wedding dress, and maybe just evening gowns all-together. Also, since the details in Sims 5 are supposed to be more intricate, it'd be nice to customize more of the clothes, such as length of shirts, skirts, pants, etc. One idea is when going in CAS mode, you could click on a shirt, and there would be a customization mode where you change it to ANY color, maybe even add a logo or picture, and change the length or width. All of this would be done on a mannequin version of your sim. And when you're finished, you could click done, and even a "Save" option for future use.

One thing I don't want to change is Build Mode. To me, it was so much easier to build a house in Sims 4, and hopefully, they keep that format but add more to it. Also, I like how you could change the land plots in sims 3 "Edit Mode". I would really like that feature back.
  • lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    The basics..Sims from 2 color wheel and open world from 3 aging turn on and off feature from 4... :smiley:
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    The warm feeling sims 2 gives you, with the amount of things/gameplay Sims 3 had to offer, with Sims 4 graphics and general look would be my perfect sims 5 game. I REALLY agree with the height thing though. I really want to have sim couples where one is taller and one is shorter because those relationships always look so cute irl. <3
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    BUMP!
  • ECO2friendlyECO2friendly Posts: 1 New Member
    Deep jaw dropping Graphics and strong foundation for massive built-in function capabilities to allow atrist to go full control without limitation by software or company. Let artists go full compatibility with animation and meshes. Increase the amount of poligons for objects for more in depth experience. Establish highly intelligent ai that can interact in 1st, 2nd, 3rd person and vr viewer. Skyrim built a good game but allowed the modding community to go fully creative on the platform but didn't work fully their magic. You could be way better if you built a strong foundation in one single game. You could also expand it's features and artist competition and make profit from the market as a percentage of the incentive the artist s earned. Think. You are the o ly one close to this point. Stop making sequels. Make the ultimate version of the game. Make it the only game, that takes full advantage. Profit streamlines from the background. Whatever users built will constantly be there because no further sequel. Please make it the ultimate world for artist of all types.
  • Heres_Trouble6Heres_Trouble6 Posts: 2 New Member
    I honestly don't want realistic graphics. I honestly really like the stylistic nature of Sims 4 graphics. I really just couldn't imagine all the weird crap that happens in these games happening to oddly realistic models. Ugh

I really want story progression to return. Of course, a better one than in 3 but hey, if the modding community can make a decent one, so can EA. I can't stand other Sims standing around doing 🐸🐸🐸🐸 all then dying while your Sims are the only ones that progress.

Let's cut down on these expansion packs. Paying 40 bucks shouldn't be a tradition. Things like Apartments, freaking Seasons, pets, and a good parenting system should be already be in the game. I feel like Expansion packs shouldn't feel necessary for the game to feel complete. Something I honestly think they've contantly failed at. Things like Supernaturals, vacation spots, better job opportunities are a bit more acceptable.

A good open world. Full of life. Lots of places to go while looking beautiful. Maybe even add traffic and car crashes to spice it up.

There should also be more consequence. Everything always seems fair. When bad things happen, Sims continue their lives but they might feel a little sad or angry. And while it can kill them in Sims 4, I feel like that's oddly not enough. They need to add some crippling life-ruining depression.
  • MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    How about wheelchairs, crutches, medications for chronic/severe illness, prosthetic limbs, neck and back braces, braces, retainers, etc. Just more realism in the medicine world.

There should be more job paths, like a news journalist or a website journalist that created web posts?

More food options to make the game wayyy more real. Both in snack foods (like knock-offs of popular snacks) an actual meals.

More social networking is a must to have a more digital appeal.