Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lawyer Career

Several ideas I saw here on the boards made it to the military career, so I thought I’d put together some things I was thinking for a lawyer career. This could be an active career in a Law and Order type pack, but I think it is more likely that we’d see something like the professions we’ve been getting. Here are my ideas, feel free to add yours as well-

Career Path
1. File clerk
2. Paralegal
3. Legal assistant
4. Junior attorney
5. Branch 1 trial lawyer Branch 2 judge
6. Legal partner OR district judge
7. Senior partner OR ??
8. Prosecutor OR circuit court judge
9. District attorney OR ??
10. Attorney general OR Chief Justice

Career Rewards
-New suits for both men and women (prefer them to be completely new, not modeled after the business and politics suits)
-Judges robes
-Decorative gavel for desk
-Bookshelf
-Other stuff to decorate a law office

Career Activities
-Meet with clients
-Research case/precedent
-Write legal brief
-Practice opening statement
-Discuss case with coworkers

Other ideas? I’m not a lawyer so I’m not exactly an expert on this, so it’s just based on what I’ve seen on TV.

Comments

• VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    That sounds awesome!! It would add so much drama if our non-lawyer sims can make use of the courts too like criminals having court hearings, divorce cases, civil cases, etc.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    We need more typical careers, so I'd love a lawyer career. :)
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    Voraginous wrote: »
    That sounds awesome!! It would add so much drama if our non-lawyer sims can make use of the courts too like criminals having court hearings, divorce cases, civil cases, etc.

Yes! I would love for sims to have wills, split money and custody after a divorce, etc

• KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    I would love this! Wills and the like would be a welcome addition, too.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Voraginous wrote: »

Yes! I would love for sims to have wills, split money and custody after a divorce, etc
    I would love this! Wills and the like would be a welcome addition, too.

I'd love all of this!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• hakuboshihakuboshi Posts: 13 New Member
    Don''t forget to put a female main sim character named Ruth Vader Simsberg who able to become your mentor.....

Additional interactions such as debate case, search for precedent, investigate source of gossip, persuade clients
  • keiraaaa_bkeiraaaa_b Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love all of this! When I’m older I would love to be a lawyer so I would love this addition to sims. There could be a game pack or expansion pack that lets you be a judge, lawyer etc. You could write wills, work on the law career, I think this would be an amazing addition to the game!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Yes!!!
  • JellyfishlionJellyfishlion Posts: 3 New Member
    As the fiancé of a lawyer, who is also going to school for my Associates in Paralegal, this NEEEEEDS to be a thing!
    I LOVE the idea of the divorce/custody, criminals getting cases, wills!
    You can have Federal and State level judges, as well as corrupt or non-corrupt judges....
    TV show judges- like Judge Judy- could also tie into the fame category too!