Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

Comments

• deutschlehrer90deutschlehrer90 Posts: 13 New Member
    So, this thread seems mostly like trying to find CC you have seen somewhere. I hope this post is appropriate.

I really would like to find a creepy sheep mask (i.e. Orphan Black, You're Next, or WWE's The Wyatt family). If it has blood, even better. I have been searching a really, really long time.
  • mayood4evermayood4ever Posts: 5 New Member
    > @here4snacks said:
    > hi hi,
    >
    > WCIF this ombre hair please (hair on the right)?
    >
    > I'm in love.
    >
    > (sorry for the jumbo pic, had no clue it would enlarge like that lol)
    >
    > ty ty

wcif the hair on the left by the way
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    > @here4snacks said:
    > hi hi,
    >
    > WCIF this ombre hair please (hair on the right)?
    >
    > I'm in love.
    >
    > (sorry for the jumbo pic, had no clue it would enlarge like that lol)
    >
    > ty ty

wcif the hair on the left by the way

I'm pretty sure it's this one: http://chocolatemuffintop.tumblr.com/post/155501273968/download-coral-hair-dropbox-mirror-download
    emlou97 wrote: »
    Hey,
    This isn't a request for CC so I hope everyone doesn't mind.:) After downloading CC I keep getting notifications on google chrome for random spam and don't know how to get rid of it. I tried blocking all notifications and it hasn't worked.

Thanks for reading :)

Try clearing your cookies.
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    i guess i should had post the resquest here, sorry im new here, look the entire morning for this hair:

maxresdefault.jpg

i know someone converted already, but i cant find it :(

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/950719629675876588/58FF6B4B24331BA799C18F0B23F70A673214B108/?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=true
  • ErasimusErasimus Posts: 64 Member
    Hello,
    I am looking for Salem2342's Floral Skater Dress:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160730030104/salem2342.tumblr.com/post/128989038973/floral-skater-dress-ts4-standalone-3-swatches

DL links are dead and it is not in WamBam's collection in SFS.

Thanks,
    Erasimus
    edited April 2019
    im also looking for a clubber lang hair and facial hair (mr T):

51vlObhFDkL.jpg

i made the hair and facial hair myself if someone want i can upload.
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
    Erasimus wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am looking for Salem2342's Floral Skater Dress:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160730030104/salem2342.tumblr.com/post/128989038973/floral-skater-dress-ts4-standalone-3-swatches

DL links are dead and it is not in WamBam's collection in SFS.

Thanks,
    Erasimus

Here you go: https://sims3pack.ru/sims-4/odezhda/odezhda-zhenskaya/14675-plate-floral-skater-ot-salem2342.html
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    emlou97 wrote: »
    Hey,
    This isn't a request for CC so I hope everyone doesn't mind.:) After downloading CC I keep getting notifications on google chrome for random spam and don't know how to get rid of it. I tried blocking all notifications and it hasn't worked.

Thanks for reading :)

I understand why you had to put it here! Just remember to respect what the post is about (Which you did, just a friendly reminder!).

You may have gotten a random extension (I have done that before on accident too!), in which just go to "Extensions", which you can find under "More Tools" under the three dots (which is under the x out button). Then remove what you don't need!

I hope this helps! :)

i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
    Is there a base game mod that is "Go to School"? I know there's another one, but I don't think that it's BGC.
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
    can someone help me with the lolipop hair?
    nvm i got it
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Hey there! Hoping someone can help me find this hair I'm looking for :) I found it on a simstagram post - I'm not sharing a screenshot of the post as it's not my post/content to share and I haven't asked permission. But it appears to be a cross between the two hairs I'm attaching images of below. The first image is what the top looks like and then the bottom half looks like the longer hair portion of the second image. The bangs are removed and it's the braided piece that's present on the hair. Hope this description is helpful - looking forward to seeing if someone is able to find it! I've tried myself and haven't had much luck. I did do some looking through Lana's CC finds but I'm not sure how recent the hair was created nor am I certain if she's updating as regularly. Thanks in advance for any help!!

04-21-19-6-15-15-PM.png
    04-21-19-6-14-48-PM.png
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

a_niles06 wrote: »
    Hey there! Hoping someone can help me find this hair I'm looking for :) I found it on a simstagram post - I'm not sharing a screenshot of the post as it's not my post/content to share and I haven't asked permission. But it appears to be a cross between the two hairs I'm attaching images of below. The first image is what the top looks like and then the bottom half looks like the longer hair portion of the second image. The bangs are removed and it's the braided piece that's present on the hair. Hope this description is helpful - looking forward to seeing if someone is able to find it! I've tried myself and haven't had much luck. I did do some looking through Lana's CC finds but I'm not sure how recent the hair was created nor am I certain if she's updating as regularly. Thanks in advance for any help!!

I tried to find it! Have you tried google searching the image(s)? When I did, I got the result of "Girl".

Is this it?
    https://wondercarlotta.tumblr.com/post/176483513858/junon-hair-requested-by-my-friend-elfydrell-je
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Is this it?
    https://wondercarlotta.tumblr.com/post/176483513858/junon-hair-requested-by-my-friend-elfydrell-je

Nope - I have that one. The braided part looks exactly like what's in the picture. Basically it's as if they took the hair in picture #1 and put it on top of picture #2. So you have the top half of #1 and the bottom half of #2. Below is a link to the Instagram post I saw it on - hopefully that will help. I did ask her where she found it and she'd said she couldn't recall so I'm hoping someone here might be able to track it down.

https://instagram.com/p/Bwe_EZIln_c/
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• lolofrolololofrolo Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! I am really interested can I find convertions from 2 to 4 sims with Teen Stuff clothes? Goth clothes there are amazing
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello Again Banana_45, I'm looking for Female Scientists Outfits, anything Sci-Fi, and or Futuristic. I know that Get to Work Had several, and Get famous had Several as well, as well as the Strangerville Pack which included the Strangerville Scientist outfit, but I'm looking for others.
    Hello Again Banana_45, I'm looking for Female Scientists Outfits, anything Sci-Fi, and or Futuristic. I know that Get to Work Had several, and Get famous had Several as well, as well as the Strangerville Pack which included the Strangerville Scientist outfit, but I'm looking for others.

Hi @AuronoiChieftain! This isn't my thread and I'm not really doing WCIF anymore. I'll pop in and answer things I know off the top of my head and also help out new Simmers who don't know where to look. I really haven't seen anything new as far as Sci-fi CC goes. I'm only keeping up with the Simmers I use in my own game.

Is this it?

Nope - I have that one. The braided part looks exactly like what's in the picture. Basically it's as if they took the hair in picture #1 and put it on top of picture #2. So you have the top half of #1 and the bottom half of #2. Below is a link to the Instagram post I saw it on - hopefully that will help. I did ask her where she found it and she'd said she couldn't recall so I'm hoping someone here might be able to track it down.

https://instagram.com/p/Bwe_EZIln_c/

Oh! Okay, I understand now. It's this hair: https://litttlecakes.tumblr.com/post/166991508525/part-one-of-my-simblreen-gifts-included-in
    Sorry about that. I was off my game. Lol!

Oh! Okay, I understand now. It's this hair: https://litttlecakes.tumblr.com/post/166991508525/part-one-of-my-simblreen-gifts-included-in
    Sorry about that. I was off my game. Lol!

Awesome!!! Thanks for your help ☺️

ezgif_com_resize.gif

04-21-19-6-15-15-PM.png
    04-21-19-6-14-48-PM.png

you dont need permition to link a screenshot.. why do you think you need?
    edited April 2019

Hi @AuronoiChieftain! This isn't my thread and I'm not really doing WCIF anymore. I'll pop in and answer things I know off the top of my head and also help out new Simmers who don't know where to look. I really haven't seen anything new as far as Sci-fi CC goes. I'm only keeping up with the Simmers I use in my own game.

if i know what you want i could try to help :/
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
  • CodyleeMalfoyCodyleeMalfoy Posts: 100 Member
    Thank you @Bananas_45 for helping out I completely forgot I had this open i'm sorry!!