Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the most annoying Get Famous premade?

13...Next

Comments

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey.

Why is this sim EVERYWHERE?! Doesnt matter where my sim is at, Thorne Bailey is there to make sure nobody is doing what they're supposed to except pay attention to him. And god forbid Im working on a sim trying to raise their fame. Because once Bailey makes his eventual arrival, there aint no point in my sim sticking around. He just snaps his fingers and everyone comes running to him. Im pretty darn close to making him a 1 star celebrity.
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Brytani Cho or Izzy Fabulous
    Maybe it's because I edited Thorne Bailey the moment I saw him and moved his (now ex) wife and child out of his house but I barely see him anywhere in my game. Brytani, however, makes a point to show up at almost every location imaginable. I got sick of seeing her face really quickly. Also hated Judith but I deleted her.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Baby Ariel
    I just don't want them adding real people into the game. I'm okay with the occasional English, but no real people.

But I also don't like Judith Ward, Thorne Bailey (Octavia deserves better!), or Brytani Cho. The rest are all just people who made it big and are enjoying it... they don't try to steal it in my saves.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• JmalungoJmalungo Posts: 5 New Member
    Judith Ward
    I voted Judith Ward without thinking, Thorne Bailey IS SO ANNOYING and as PinkSugar81 said he seeks too much attention. Once my sim was at a meet 'n' greet and Thorne (who was invited) stole all the attention. Felt like a real thorn piercing through my sim.

(pun intended)😁
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Kayla Flemming or Dustin Broke
    No one, but let's say Kayla Flemming because she is always at gym angry and it's boring.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Never seen Baby Ariel and I have no idea who that even is.

But Thorne Bailey is dreadful. I always end up killing him because he's so obnoxious. Talentless and a massive spotlight hogger!
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Judith Ward
    She's the only one I tend to notice because of the hairdo. Last time I met her she was in my Sim's queue for attention at the hospital. Turns up everywhere. You would think she could afford to go "Private".
  • SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne won't stop calling me it is so so annoying
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Baby Ariel
    Baby Ariel of course! I have never seen her once in any of my games. I love all premades but the fact I never saw her ever in any of my games makes me annoyed.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    I prefer Octavia to him, honestly. I had a save where he froze to death at a Meet a Celebrity event, but deleted it unfortunately.

I'll admit that I find the 'Incite Cheers' interaction entertaining since it puts a smile on my face every time a celeb does that.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    I'm fortunate with my Thorne, he's not much of a problem in my game. Probably because I gave Amber the same attention hogger quirks (mirror and paparazzi darling) and she overshadows him now.

But that Venessa... I had been looking forward to getting her in my game. One of my sims, a photographer (paparazzo), is in a relationship with her and it was extremely hard to build. At first she looked down on the non-famous sim, but now that he has more stars than her she is still not satsified and suffers from mood swings. I think she has the new trait, self-centered or selfish? Might be a side-effect of that.

One day I will do Venessa justice and play her from scratch. Then I'm going to see how annoying she is in player hands or if she's okay, after all. But for now she can take that Most Annoying award.
    Baby Ariel
    Wait.. is Baby Ariel a REAL person? I thought she was like a homage to Ariel from the Little Mermaid...
    Baby Ariel
    If we ever get a mermaids gp you can obviously see who I am making into a mermaid next.
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne is a thorn in my side.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I honestly Don't find any of them annoying :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    OMG Thorne just showed up in the police station, doing his "Hey, look who's here" routine behind the receptionist (but without a paparazzo). And then, when my active police sim asked him what he had to report, Thorne said he had "something stolen", followed by "My heart."

I can see how he ended up on top of the most annoying list, but I just find him funny. The poor police sim, on the other hand... she will find a way to make Thorne pay for making her look like a fool in front of all her co-workers. Or her fiance (also in the police career) will.
    Baby Ariel
    OMG Thorne just showed up in the police station, doing his "Hey, look who's here" routine behind the receptionist (but without a paparazzo). And then, when my active police sim asked him what he had to report, Thorne said he had "something stolen", followed by "My heart."

I can see how he ended up on top of the most annoying list, but I just find him funny. The poor police sim, on the other hand... she will find a way to make Thorne pay for making her look like a fool in front of all her co-workers. Or her fiance (also in the police career) will.

Lol!
    Baby Ariel
    Where can I find Baby Ariel?? It just annoys me that it seems she doesn't show up anywhere. Celebs act like townies. Get a home dirk!!!!!
    Baby Ariel
    And why do homeless celebs only have 20,000 dollars?
  • Momo_MoonMomo_Moon Posts: 18 Member
    Judith Ward
    For me, it's a tie between Judith Ward and Thorne Bailey- I haven't really interacted with Thorne, he just bugs me lol. Judith is just super snobby, and she annoys me a bit. I don't really hate either of them, though, I quite like all the celebrities.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    Thorne Bailey

It was either Thorne Bailey or Judith Ward, both annoying to see all the time. I used to dislike Brytani Cho, but for some reason, I'm starting to like her already.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    With all her screaming, jumping up and down and arm waving it has to be Brytani Cho. The other celebs leave my sims alone but she tries to force herself on them because they don't fall down as worshippers at her feet. Judith Ward was a very close second.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2019
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne by far. That guy sticks up to the spotlight more than a vacuum cleaner to carpet!

Izzy is a cinnamon bun and I will protect forever! Quirks and all! >.>
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • danixmcdanixmc Posts: 32 Member
    I voted for Brytani Cho because my sims have never had a good interaction with her and she always seems to be everywhere in my game.