Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville Second Play Through

I finally decided who I will use to play the mystery again, only slower and more carefully this time. I've decided to move a revamped version (using Strangerville and GF) of Sterling Archer and his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 team into Strangerville. They'll live in the mayor's house (Malory will only live in the biggest house in town) after having kicked him out. Then, the team will investigate the mystery in a way only Sterling and company can. Beware Strangerville, you'll never be the same.

Comments

• wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    That sounds great. My SIM hero awakened the plant as she kept thinking that something was not right. She became a scientist to find out why they were keep ing quiet over the plant. Then after work when she hanged out with sims dressed as knights she became infected with bizzare trait. She walked one a zombie , as she reached home orbs surrounded her and the aliens abducted her. After an hour they returned her home, the odd thing was that she lost her bizarre mood and was happy. She remembered what happened in the spaceship and began to type up her research. She knew that the plant was alien like and now had proof that aliens from another galaxy are here to rule the world. They already have peaceful aliens amongst Stranger ville, but another kind of speices, type of alien. How many species of allies exsist, two, three, four. Perhaps the mother plant is a disguise that fools sims to believe in other forms of beings.
    tumblr_pqbuheX5PP1qeetfeo3_540.pnj
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    wrenstales wrote: »
    That sounds great. My SIM hero awakened the plant as she kept thinking that something was not right. She became a scientist to find out why they were keep ing quiet over the plant. Then after work when she hanged out with sims dressed as knights she became infected with bizzare trait. She walked one a zombie , as she reached home orbs surrounded her and the aliens abducted her. After an hour they returned her home, the odd thing was that she lost her bizarre mood and was happy. She remembered what happened in the spaceship and began to type up her research. She knew that the plant was alien like and now had proof that aliens from another galaxy are here to rule the world. They already have peaceful aliens amongst Stranger ville, but another kind of speices, type of alien. How many species of allies exsist, two, three, four. Perhaps the mother plant is a disguise that fools sims to believe in other forms of beings.
    tumblr_pqbuheX5PP1qeetfeo3_540.pnj

That's a good story too.

After Archer solves the mystery, Malory will sneak back in and revive the Mother to use her for her evil plans.