Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s your fave stuff pack and why?

2...Next

Comments

• AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    My First Pet
    I miss my dear Milka...... At least she can live in my game forever :'(
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    Because I use the skinny jeans all the time, (They should have been in the base game though). I think I removed the slide because even though I like it my sims were using it all the time and it looked weird during winter. Also I like Perfect Patio Stuff for hot tubs and the barbecue.
    And Bowling Night I like Bowling Night.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    I love the picked fence and all the backyard activities! The CAS items are also great.
    Proud simmer
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    My First Pet
    ... because it so perfectly exemplified ts4.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I would so much them to be game packs instead or included in expansions. I would have liked the rodent in the pets' expansion. And the spooky costumes in seasons. :(
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Kids Stuff
    Out of these, I really like Kids' Stuff for all the bedroom furnishings especially. Second place goes to My First Pet Stuff because the pets are really cute.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • HarleyQuinnGirlHarleyQuinnGirl Posts: 47 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Toddler stuff, anything to do with the toddlers is just cute. The Spooky stuff pack is also great.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2019
    My First Pet
    Having a simkid and a small pet in apartments is a perfect match for my game play - plus the boost they get with school work caring for their small pet is so worth it. Other wise my apartment residing kids would never have pets - In my City area there would be no pets period without My First Pet in my game.

In real life I cannot think of any family members who did not have hamsters and learn to be responsible pet owners. The only thing I do disagree with about the pack is only allowing one pet per habitat. It would be much better if they would at least allow two of the same species in a habitat as they are big enough pens for two.

To be fair I have not played apartments a lot as I really prefer not having Sims in the City but I have played a few of the ones who live there already, that get married and have at least a child. With the little pet the child seems much happier and better behaved (like they don't go making messes all over the place) than the kids that don't get one.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited April 2019
    Spooky Stuff
    I love the cute little pumpkin cravings, some of the clothing, the decorations, and so on..Plus it's one of my favorite holidays. <3 My First Pet, Backyard stuff, and kids stuff are probably my top favorites as well.
    2vc864m.jpg

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Kids Stuff
    My favorite isn't on there :'(
    Which is cool kitchen.

I use the content in it a lot. and the popcorn maker from movie hangout goes great with the ice creme maker B)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Perfect Patio
    Of the ones listed, I'm torn between Perfect Patio and Backyard. Maybe it's because I'm one of those mutants who liked the Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff, but stuff that gives me new options for my backyard just seems to do well with me. Also like the clothes in both packs, so that helps.

Otherwise, I go for Vintage Glamour Stuff, wholly because of the globe bar. That is the best item in the game and I will fight you if you say otherwise. Also, the Butler is awesome, the clothes are awesome, the items are awesome, it's just all around a pack I find myself frequently using stuff from.
  • BubbledSimmerBubbledSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Kids Stuff
    I'd say kids room stuff, only because I don't have any other, and based on reviews about other stuff packs, it was worth buying this stuff pack
  • lynciaa_lollynciaa_lol Posts: 22 Member
    Perfect Patio
    Movie Night, for sure!!
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    My First Pet
    its the one i want lol
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Interested in this one. This lists all the packs that I don't own.