Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never been done before

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Preteens I mean I personally wanted a Preteen life stage in Sims 2 and 3. Also a middle aged Sim not to old to be considered an elder but not to young to be considered adult, they can retire from their job and just enjoy the free time.
  • Options
    ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    I don't think they'll put religion as it can be considered a "touchy" or controversial subject. There's a lot of sexual fluidity in the game, every sim is inherently bisexual, and religion tends to go against that. So unless they create like a "fantasy" religion, made by sims, where the religion only interferes with their lives and not others' while not including any real religions at all, I see it as a very difficult topic to approach on the game safely :smile:
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited April 2019
    Religion is ok if it is a made up one, this may allow us to have light beings and dark beings which allows us to have stuff like wings, horns, magic etc.

What do I want in the sims? I want a feature where you can create your own business (not like the get to work one), I meant by using the mechanics from get together but instead of hanging out with other sim groups it would be used for working a business, thus you have a non rabbit hole type of business, HOWEVER you will have to create the work places where they work at, the rules to working a job will work the same as the hang out groups where you pick what they should be doing to improve their career progress and make money. This means if your playing some other sim in another household that is unemployed; he can get hired to work in that business and yes you will be able to control him at work like how you do in get to work, thus when he does go to work; it will ask if you want to join them at work or do it the old rabbit hole way. I don't expect this feature to be in sims 4 but nottin wrong with pulling idea's out of my butt. lol

Edit: fixed some errors on what I was trying to say, my bad! ^^;
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Religion is ok if it is a made up one, this may allow us to have light beings and dark beings which allows us to have stuff like wings, horns, magic etc.

What do I want in the sims? I want a feature where you can create your own business (not like the get to work one), I meant by using the mechanics from get together but instead of hanging out with other sim groups it would be used for working a business, thus you have a non rabbit hole type of business, HOWEVER you will have to create the work places where they work at, the rules to working a job will work the same as the hang out groups where you pick what they should be doing to improve their career progress and make money. If your playing a sim that is unemployed; he can get hired to work in that business and yes he will be able to work there like how they do in get to work, so when he does go to work; it will ask if you want to join them at work or do it the old rabbit hole way. I don't expect this feature to be in sims 4 but nottin wrong with pulling idea's out of my butt. lol

That's a really neat idea @LordGalious. I think they probably could implement something similar in game, given they've got similar features all ready, and with what they've done with the freelancing career recently.

Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Yes the idea will contain a mix of get to work and get together scripts mixed together.
    This idea could work well with the schooling system as well. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    A crush system!

Yessss
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Martial Arts skill available for child age with the belts has not been done in any of the Sims games. I don't count the mobile versions in this though as I don't play them.
    Kids walking dogs without a mod. I do like the mod that I have, though.
    Toddlers walking with parents and holding their hands both with one parent and walking between two parents with the feature where you can have the adult sims lift the toddler so they're off of the ground. I remember doing this as a little kid and loving it. And not holding their hand.
    I also like the idea of Preteens and shorter stature sims (this is intended to cover all heights including little people)
    Walkers (not baby walkers) would be good too for Child to Elder or Elder only. Either would be fine with me.
    To me, religion is touched on with the Holiday items that are in the game already. I rarely use them, but I have.
    Children able to excavate with their parents while on a trip to the Jungle. They could gain one (or multiple) Character Value Traits.

Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    A height slider/adjuster
    Child Support (so my sim can have many babies and collect support from each father) :D

in one of my games the father got custody.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Things I'd like to see...

1. Preteen life stage
    2. Active high school lot
    3. Height slider
    4. Surfing in the ocean not tied to an object
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    I would love to see a larger variety of planned social events like:
    -Funerals
    -Engagement parties
    -Baby Showers
    -Graduation parties
  • Options
    AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    I would love it if they put measurements in the game to help with building
  • Options
    Forever0216Forever0216 Posts: 4 New Member
    I am color deficient and would love to see a colorblind option that labels all the walls, roofing, and other things that have big base colors. Multicolored picture frames and stuff aren't super important for color scheming but it's almost impossible for me to solo build a house without asking for help from my family. Thank you! ❤️
  • Options
    AKKRAKKR Posts: 1 New Member
    we should be able to play/connect with our friends.
    like you can play in same world with your Sims but you would need seprete things to play on
    like if you wanted to play with your best friend you would have to use 1 laptop and your friend has to use a different one.
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    -Funerals
    -Revamped financial system- can take out loans, be in debt, etc
    -Therapist career
    -Skateboarding/skate parks
    -Golf courses
    -Active school (go to school with either kids/teens or teacher career)
  • Options
    GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    Love how just about every other feature mentioned in this thread is in TS3 in one form or another, with a few more from TS2 and a bunch partially possible through modding. TS3 isn't perfect but it has everything I need and everything it lacks, TS2 has.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Elections for the political career. (just had my European Elections Polling card). :'(
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited April 2019
    Different decades. The world asthetic, culture, life style, etc... would change throught the years. Of course this gameplay would be an optional thing.

This would make me so happy. I've wanted something like this since they released the 70s, 80s, 90s stuff pack for the sims 3. I would love to have the decades actually change from generation to generation and have the townie sims reflect that as well.

Edit: Also would be nice to have separate bank accounts for each sim in a household and inheritance as well.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    kellivan68 wrote: »
    1. Canning
    2. Candle Making
    3. Taxes
    4. Child Support
    5. Little People ... Short adults ....

Sims 1 had a canning station too :) I don't remember which pack that came in though.

There was the canning station from the Sims 3 Store as well.

For me it would be separate accounts for each household member (teen+) so when people move out of the household they can take the money they earned with them. You could do it with money cheats but then you have to keep track of how much everyone earns and that's a hassle.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    kellivan68 wrote: »
    1. Canning
    2. Candle Making
    3. Taxes
    4. Child Support
    5. Little People ... Short adults ....

The MCCC Mod has a child support option.
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    They've never procedurally generated world's or increased height gradually, or have hair gradually grow
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    A crush system!

That has been done. Multiple times.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2019
    They never fully did a Circus/Amusement park pack. That could be a business type in TS4 we could manage.

Or a Sports pack where you get money from contests and get gold/silver and bronze medal based on sim's skills.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    CaityTrina wrote: »
    They've never procedurally generated world's or increased height gradually, or have hair gradually grow

procedurally generated world's would be a awesome feature for a sims game. :P
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Reincarnation! This is like the most impossible thing to think about when it comes to something never done in the game.
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2019
    veronica55 wrote: »
    I think adding religion to the game is not a good idea. If you ask me to name one thing that I never ever want to have in my game, that's it, religion. I like my religion free sims world.

yeah it would be a bit weird for me. but maybe instead sims can become spiritually aware of their surroundings and of themselves?