Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Congratulations on your wins, @13Vader!
    image.png
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    That was an easy win ;) . Thank you @BuildnShare for your comments on my entries. And thank you @SheriGR and @SimTresa for your congrats! :)<3
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    congrats on your wins @13Vader
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited April 2019
    bhaXpM1.png

Expert for #BnS116 The Safe House

@pronterus
    AlryvFP.png
    Mid-Nowhere Observatory is a fantastic bunker that blends right into the surrounding vegetation. I like that it’s surrounded by trees, but they’re not *too* close (that’s how they get you!). The secret cameras in the trees are a great touch. Fantastic use of various fencings. Great use of ivy around the telescope. The interior is a nice contrast to the utilitarian exterior. I love the modern furnishings, and the choice of wall art is just perfect.Great clutter and decor in Xenia’s bedroom. Love the double level of security leading into her lab! The lab is done perfectly, and I love your descriptions of all the items.I don’t want to think about what she keeps in that holding cell! The secret exit for quick getaways is a nice touch.

Suggestions: I don’t know what I would change! Maybe commit to fully grunge or fully clean? That’s just being picky though - this is a great build with amazing detailing.

@AlJay
    MbIVisk.png
    Granny’s Little Secret is such a charming little cottage, and it blends right into the Willow Creek community. I adore the sunny yellow exterior and all the darling details like the shuttered windows, spandrels and different siding types. Great landscaping and roof work. The entry is so cute with the needlepoint picture! The choice of siding/wallpaper is just perfect for a grandmother’s cottage. Great use of the Cats and Dogs decor items to further this theme. The kitchen is adorable - love the crafts on the refrigerator door! You’ve made great use of in-game custom pictures to decorate. The state-of-the-art basement lab is a fantastic surprise! I love all the details, especially the racks of beakers/serums on the wall.

Suggestions: I can’t think of a single thing to change - it’s just perfect for Xenia! “Blending in” by looking like a perfectly normal house in the neighborhood was totally unexpected.

@Mannanna
    a9at1oL.png
    I love the isolated setting of the Secret Scientist’s Shack. It really looks like a forgotten seaside cottage weathered by time and the elements. Great use of grungy sidings, cobwebs, cracks, etc. to complete the look. The rooms with the missing walls to create the impression of a house that is falling down is so clever! The piles of wood lying around are the perfect touch. I’m so glad Xenia has a nice room with a fireplace to sleep in! I was starting to get worried about her, lol. The bedroom is nicely done with great decorative touches. Love the blackout curtain over the window. Xenia’s lab is amazing - I love it when I see objects used that I haven’t found myself (Yoda statue & various zappy things on the shelves). The fog is a nice touch, too. And what in the world is that in the tank? So cool and creepy.

Suggestions: My one suggestion would be that the big open room outside the secret room is a bit of wasted space currently (I know it could be used for future equipment). Making it a hall or smaller room and filling it with boxes, etc. would maintain visual interest from the main lab to the secret room.

3gHHX7s.png

Each of these builds was so amazingly creative though - thanks for sharing them with us. It's always a difficult choice at this level, but there is one build that stood just above the rest with equal attention to architecture, landscaping and interior design!

And the winner is… @Aljay
    nzmOUdm.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    Room Challenge

@AlJay
    E52IaFH.png
    This hidden lab is just perfect! I love the pics of it being used including the lab outfit. The objects are awesome, but the use of clutter is just perfect in creating the lab atmosphere. Great work!

And the winner is...
    nzmOUdm.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

@AlJay
    gqpEACy.png
    You've done a great job of imagining Xenia as a grandmother. Her outfits are colorful and imaginative. Loved seeing all her outfits as well as candid shots.

@Mannanna
    Tda98MZ.png
    Xenia's everyday outfit is super quirky and just perfect for a client with the paranoid/eccentric personality. All of her other outfits fit her personality and further the quirky feel. Great job on maintaining a cohesive theme throughout.

And the winner is...
    mb3rEAn.png

3gHHX7s.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Congratulations to the Winners !

Job Well Done !!

Diane Pinkus
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Congrats @AlJay on the win! Thank you @BuildnShare for the feedback :)
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations @Aljay on your win! Great job! <3
    Congratulations @mannanna! Love your Sim! :)
    Post edited by Allears on
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations, @AlJay , on your lot and room wins! Great job! <3@mannanna , your sim is wonderful! Congrats! <3
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
    Congrats to the winners.
    image.png
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Wow, I am shocked! @pronterus and @mannanna your builds were absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you @BuildnShare
    Congratulations @FreshTostadas @Designasim @SheriGR @lionpaws @PINKUSFAMILY @chips46 and @13Vader on your wins as well. Everyone did such a wonderful job :smile:
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Thank you! And congrats @AlJay and @mannanna :)
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Thanks for the congrats and the review of my build @BuildnShare. Delightedly surprised to win the sim challenge. Creating Sims is not my strong side.

Congratulations @FreshTostadas @Designasim @SheriGR @lionpaws @PINKUSFAMILY @chips46 @13Vader and @Aljay for your wins!
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Congrats @AlJay and @mannanna :)
    edited April 2019
    Thank you so much, @mannanna ! My favorite part was seeing my little Pinky (remake of my irl tiny rescue-Chihuahua) running around those hills and crevices in the back yard... Lol! She was loving her little adventure! Everyone wants to stick our little Pinky in their purse and take her home with them! ;)<3<3
    Sims 4 Gallery
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Congrats to the winners, all the entries were lovely! <3
    fcuRqPI.png

Starting Out Results for BnS117 – Hawthorne Project IX

@Nicky2m
    VyJJNHl.png
    Nice back story, neighborhood plan, large 30x30 lot, … and 2.5 baths is a nice bonus. The main floor has nice, open floor plan with attractive features. I liked your attention to the master bedroom features: Adding a master bath is wonderful, and I loved the upstairs deck with easel and yoga mat off mom’s room. The girls’ room is nicely decorated.

The home exterior, landscaping, rooflines and floorplan are interesting and flow well. This build has great curb appeal due to these factors, the lovely wrap-around porch, and use of plants and walkway paths are wonderful! I am in love with your huge, wrap around front porch! Nice use of the curved railing on the porch. The fenced-in garden is super-cute and includes the veggie packs mom will need. (Yay!)

Suggestions: Unfortunately, the build is $2497 over budget. Several people were caught by that this time. Budgets can be a tough discipline.

Taking screenshots can be so frustrating, but it is an important aspect of this challenge since the builds are judged based on screenshots. Try to avoid overly distorted, fish-bowl looking images (ie – nursery, some bedroom shots, 1 yard). If you could lighten up darker pics a bit that helps us see and judge the build. (Labels are also super-helpful).
    Unfortunately, the yoga mat does not count as fitness equipment (I know, right? Makes sense but it is not fitness equipment). A bunch of us (including myself) had originally added the mat and had to go back and edit our entry before the deadline. <*sigh*> so you are not the only one, you just probably missed the discussions about it on the forum.

@Emilieflora
    CxeZUtA.png
    Your yard has good use of space, and I liked the fenced back yard feature for this family. The large front porch is very nice and would be very enjoyable for the family. It also adds to curb-appeal.

The grey flooring is a good choice downstairs to balance and pull off the attractive navy wall color. The roomy downstairs bath, kitchen and living room are nice. The living room window seat/bay window (and in girls’ room) would be very enjoyable for the family and are attractive touches.

Girls’ room is well decorated, interesting and I also enjoyed the art table, ‘clutter’ items, & pink and aqua color combination. Love master bedroom balcony with chair, table and planter!
    Super-cute nursery! The giraffe print rug and colors, decorations/furniture are warm and cute.

Suggestions: There is no stair off back porch (like there is on the front porch) so sims will not be able to leave patio. Live testing your build will help you catch routing issues. Most of us want to share our builds to the community gallery, so playtesting is an important step.

I did not see a vegetable/harvestable garden in the lot. If you click on the planter you can buy seeds for planting. Some folks had their testers plant them, and some just left the seeds on the ground. Either of these would make the planter into a ‘garden’ for harvestable fruits/veggies/herbs.

@jeswainston65
    jAXI9JX.jpg
    Your layout is nice, flows well, and includes many nice features. Good job! It feels like you are enjoying the decorating process more. There is a personality coming through in the build that I am happy to see. :) Did you get some new packs? They added interest and spice to your lot, and it looks like you used them well and had fun with them!

The girls’ room is interesting, cute, and it’s fun that they have pink counters in their bathroom! How fun that they have whole upstairs to themselves.

I know you were very frustrated to re-do your lot, but I’m glad you did! Good job! :)

Suggestions: Oopsie… It seems that in your entry form you subtracted the lot cost rather than adding it? So… in the end you were over budget, hun. (You were not the only one that got caught by that lot price this time!)
    Screenshots: Yay that there were a few more pics this time in your slideshow, and they are greatly improved! Please increase the number if possible – as many as it takes to show room content correctly. Also, if the screenshots are labeled and grouped together (ie – all girls’ bedroom shots together) this helps very much in judging. Please turn off grid by pressing ‘g’ while taking screenshots. Unfortunately, I was unable to see the front of the house because that screenshot was in the dark. Remember that judging is done using screenshots, so they are very important. Thanks!

@Devilariah
    P8JNgiX.png
    The intentional location of your lot - by the water and in the setting – are lovely.
    Though 20x20 is a bit small for a family lot, this build manages to add good yard space and build upward to compensate inside.

Living room and kitchen have interesting wall textures and colors, a nice flow, complementary and warm colors, and it is very nice that it has a lovely fireplace. The placement of the dividing wall that the fireplace is on adds nice flow and interest in the living room. The archway is also a nice touch in that room.

The bedrooms are dealt with very nicely. It's wonderful that there is a master bath, and it has an interesting flow/layout. It is pretty cool that this home has three stories in this budget – and that the top story is the girls’ attic/dormer room! The girls’ room is very cute, and the colors and layout/content work nicely together. Using the half wall to divide the bed/game table area was a great idea!

The fenced yard is great, and the glass roofing on the patio is nice. Loved the water balloon fight! :)

Suggestions: I think the exterior and roofing lines/appearance could use some additional points of interest and form to improve curb appeal. This is a general tip – not just on your build – and one I’ve learned the hard way… The gallery thumbnail sells the lot. One of the greatest investments you can make in your building skills is to improve the front view of the lot (lighting, landscaping, lines – trying to avoid uninteresting or poor roof lines or overly boxy builds) so that the gallery thumbnail is great. That’s how you get someone to click on it and check it out rather than pass it up!

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is….

@Devilariah

GgIzzNF.png

3gHHX7s.png

ROOM ENTRIES

@HEW310
    RMvjDeV.jpg
    The purple and white color scheme is very feminine and fun for the girls! They would enjoy the posters and wall decorations, fun ‘clutter’ and toy/fun objects… and the chase-away-the-monster night light is always essential.

Another nice design choice I liked is combining the paint and wallpaper walls. They complement each other well. (Plus how clever shrinking the paint splatter rug!)

@jeswainston65
    FHLLSTP.jpg
    Your room for the girls is so cute & fun those girls aren’t ever going to want to leave! And I love that they have the entire upstairs to themselves… including their own bathroom with pink counters fun that they have pink counters(!) (yes, technically it is not part of the bedroom, but I just had to mention how much I liked that design choice).

You have chosen many lovely toys for the girls. Nice work!

@Devilariah
    Tp0mrkh.png
    The girls’ room is very cute, and the colors and layout/content work nicely together.

I liked that this color scheme is not one that would be the typical ‘go to’ for a girl’s bedroom, yet it’s very sweet, feminine, and fun! Though the footprint of the room is relatively small the space is used very well.

Using the half wall to divide the bed/game table area was a great idea! I liked the addition of factors like the tv, goldfish and game table very much also. So much fun! And I love that they have the 3rd floor attic! How fun is that!

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Devilariah
    GgIzzNF.png

3gHHX7s.png

@Devilariah, we think you should enter in the Established category going forward :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS 117 - Hawthorne Project IX

@lionpaws
    lSHMdgA.jpg
    Safe Haven seems like a wonderful place that Ms. Lilard and her kids could call home! Lovely roofwork; its gives the home great curb appeal. Ms. Lilard appreciates how you added a fence around the backyard so that the kids don’t wander off somewhere. She also noted that she likes the area where she can do the laundry; that spot will help her look after the kids while doing chores. I like the little mural you put by the entrance, representing the family living there. The girls seem to like it a lot. The veggie garden at the back also looks great! Clever use of terrain paint under the swing.

The foyer of the home looks like a great place to take off shoes and put on some room slippers. Ms. Lilard likes how the kids’ drawings are displayed all over the house. The colors of the home work well together, and I especially like the pops of color in the TV area. The girls’ room looks great! The little butterflies on the wall make the room seem a bit brighter. Overall, this is a home fit for a family!

Suggestions:
    Adding the basketball hoop at the back looks great, but I think that they would need some sort of pavement flooring in order to dribble the ball well. Also, using island countertops might have worked better to suit the layout for the eat-in kitchen. Nevertheless, this is a house with creative little surprises everywhere.

@SimTresa
    jg18ZAn.png
    Home Sweet Home leaves a very good impression. Great use of the terrain tool around the build to give it depth. The stone and wood exterior of the house makes it look lovely. Ms. Lilard likes how the flowers around the build give the modest exterior of the home pops of color. I like how you added pictures of the Lilards using the home in your presentation. The picnic table outside looks great for a family barbecue, and I like your use of terrain paint throughout the build.

The interiors of the home also look fantastic. Dayana and the kids particularly like the spot where the family bulletin board is located. It looks like a great spot to gather and discuss the kids’ chores. The home has a good amount of clutter; enough to make it look like the Lilards have lived in it for a while. In short, this looks like a cozy home to start a new life!

Suggestions:
    The roofing could use some improvement; an irregular wall layout might affect the appearance of the roof. Perhaps rearranging the layout of the home to create a more cohesive roof appearance could help. The interior looks great, but adding different types of wall coverings and accent walls in one room could work wonders. For example, the kitchen area could use some tile walls, and the area by the fireplace could have some stone.

@Swcheppes
    aQe6WLN.png
    Fresh Starter definitely has a bold appearance! The black and white exterior really makes it stand out in the neighborhood. I like how you placed the shrubs around the front part of the home well. Great idea to add a fence in the backyard. The reading nook for Dayana looks cozy, and the Lilards appreciate the amount of space you’ve given in the backyard. The kids will enjoy running around.

Great use of complementary colors throughout the home; it feels warm and inviting, overall. The walk-in closet in the master’s bedroom is a creative idea. Dayana’s favorite spot here is probably the artist’s studio that has a view of the backyard. Maybe she could enjoy painting pictures of her kids playing. The chalkboard wall in the kid’s room is a great addition! It is thoughtful to give them a room without electronics so that the family can spend more quality time together. This is a nice home that will give the Lilards a fresh start in life!

Suggestions:
    The backyard could use a few more trees and shrubs; it could use the same amount of shrubbery seen in front of the build. I also think the kitchen part could use some tile wall coverings; it would make their kitchen easier to clean. Nevertheless, this is a great build!

@AfterMidnight
    sCtoWHv.png
    The first thing that’s impressive about 117 New Beginnings is the skyroofing you’ve placed there. The light reflects well on the furniture inside the home. Good job on the roofwork! I like the little fenced yard outside, which gives the Lilards more security. It was a good idea to fence the backyard so that the kids won’t wander off somewhere. The little meditation area under the tree seems like the most relaxing place for Dayana outside.

The neutral tones indoors with pops of color are easy on the eyes; it’s fantastic. I find it clever that you placed privacy curtains in the girls’ bedroom. The girls will appreciate that! The nursery also looks cozy with all the carpeting and pillows! Dayana and the kids will enjoy spending quality time there. It was thoughtful of you to allow enough space for the kids to move around and play in. Great use of clutter throughout the entire build!

Suggestions:
    The shrubs in the backyard could use some terrain paint underneath it. This will give your landscaping more depth. Another suggestion is to take screenshots of your build at a brighter time of day; this can help us judges see the exterior details of your build better.

@MACDesign
    BxpWhCr.png
    Budget Family Home is a wonderful little country home! I like your use of terrain paint throughout the whole build. It also has excellent roofwork and a detailed exterior. The front porch looks inviting! My favorite part about this build is the landscaping. The back porch is probably Dayana’s favorite part of the house; it looks like a place where she could relax. The placements of the swing and laundry area are also great.

The eat-in kitchen also looks like a wonderful place where Dayana and her kids could enjoy eating meals together. Great use of colors to make them pop throughout the whole home. I like how you’ve used different textures for the walls in all the rooms. The living area downstairs looks cozy, and the bathroom has colors that are easy on the eyes. The bedrooms upstairs are also wonderful; they use a great balance of colors.

Suggestions:
    I think that the nursery would be better off on the second floor with all the bedrooms so that Dayana could have easy access to the baby. Also, as much as Dayana would love to call this fantastic house her home, the overall cost exceeds her budget.

@iampes23
    GQDqXUn.png
    The first thing that impresses me about Floral Sanctuary is its wonderful driveway. Great job on the landscaping of the build! The house has great curb appeal, overall. Interesting choice of plants and trees around the house. The trellis area at the side seems like a great spot to relax. You did a wonderful job with the stone path in the garden at the back.

I like the modern style that you’ve set for the home. Great use of colors everywhere! It was clever of you to place carpet floor coverings instead of rugs. The pops of color in the house look great with the black and white theme of the home. Dayana says that it was thoughtful of you to add two sinks as well as a shower and bathtub for the kids. That should help them get ready for school faster. Overall, this is a fantastic home with a wonderful garden theme.

Suggestions:
    There was a half-wall in the master bathroom that was left as drywall.
    o4QzbH7.png
    The items in the backyard, particularly the swing, gardening boxes, and monkey bars seem to be concentrated in one spot; perhaps moving them to the more open areas would make that area seem less cramped. As for the house’s wooden flooring, I think that a more neutral shade could work better with the walls.

@Pinkusfamily
    wuhWaDc.jpg
    Upland Place looks like a wonderful home for the Lilards to settle in. I like how you managed to fence off the whole property for extra security! The landscaping with cacti out front looks great, and it’s good that you managed to add a driveway at the side. The children love the sandbox at the back; it’s a great addition! Excellent use of terrain paint at the back, and the veggie garden looks realistic.

Dayana and the kids love the pops of color throughout the whole home. It really looks like it’s lived-in because of all the clutter. You did a great job putting the kids’ toys and activities throughout the whole house. The little computer nook on the counter is a wonderful idea. The colors in the kitchen also work really well together. It was thoughtful of you to put the nursery in a room connecting to the master bedroom. Overall, the interiors of the house are wonderful.

Suggestions:
    I think that wooden flooring would look better on the porch instead of concrete to match the wooden deck foundation that you have out front. Also, taking pictures of this build at a brighter time of day might be able to highlight the bright exterior of the home more.

@Allears
    I2mKeRq.png
    Dayana’s place is a very solid build with great features. The exterior of the home looks calming, and I like the little path that goes around all the way to the backyard. Great job on the landscaping; it increases the house’s curb appeal! It was a creative idea to place a big planter for the tree out front. The backyard also looks great, with plenty of activities for Dayana and her kids.

Wonderful use of neutral tones for the interiors; the theme is consistent and pleasant. The balance of colors throughout the whole build is great without being too overwhelming. Dayana likes how you’ve added wall trinkets next to the chess nook. Great use of accent walls around the home. Overall, this is a great home that scores high marks!

Suggestions:
    There’s not much to suggest; this build meets Dayana’s standards perfectly! My only suggestions would probably be to add a few fun decals in the kids’ bathroom and to have a bit of tile flooring in the kitchen, just to make cleaning up spills easier.

@SheriGR
    2ZKsgRM.jpg
    Stay at Home Mom is a wonderful home! I like how you’ve managed to create such a large house despite the limited budget. Great job of making use of the whole lot. I particularly like the curb appeal of the sunflowers out front. It was clever of you to add the gate at the porch as a child security measure. Dayana and the kids seem to enjoy the tree house you’ve added in the back. Fantastic use of terrain paint to create the backyard.

Great use of neutrals throughout the whole build. They work well with the shade of blue you’ve added. Dayana loves the layout of the whole house. It’s great that you added an actual area for her to do laundry with a washing machine. She particularly likes the nursery’s bright colors, which reminds her to look forward to a brighter future. The crafts room and the sun room are things that I haven’t seen in other builds so far. Wonderful job!

Suggestions:
    I think that the choice of fence for the backyard seems too short; my suggestion would be to either go for a taller fence or no fence at all. The home could also use a few accent walls; this could give the rooms a bit more appeal.

@SimsIslandHeart
    nN367tL.jpg
    Restarter Family Home seems like a cozy little place for Dayana and the kids to live in! I like the calming colors of the home and the choice of lot for the build. The lot is well-landscaped, and Dayana likes all of the flower boxes in front of the windows. It’s wonderful that you gave the children enough space in the back to play in. Great job enlarging the trees to shade the home, and the reading nook under the tree looks comfortable.

I like how you used neutral tones throughout your build. The kid’s room is probably the best room in this home; it’s bright and well-cluttered, which makes it look lived-in. The master bedroom also looks like a cozy place for Dayana to unwind and relax. Blue tones definitely help people relax. Overall, this is a wonderful home for Dayana and her family.

Suggestions:
    I think that an open-plan living and kitchen area would look better for this build to keep the entrance from looking cramped. Using different wall textures and accent walls could also help complement the beige color seen throughout the whole build. A few pops of color here and there could help remedy this.

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Allears
    2nd Place goes to: @Swcheppes
    3nd Place goes to: @SheriGR
    LxD2tnY.png

3gHHX7s.png

Room Challenge

@iampes23
    nx41Pc9.png
    Pink Dreams is a wonderful little girls’ room! The clutter and toys around the room make it look like it’s lived-in. My only suggestion here is to complement the pink with another color so that it won’t look too overwhelming. Nevertheless, you did a good job furnishing the girls’ room!

@SimsIslandHeart
    MRQb1YM.jpg
    Restarter Children’s Room is a nice place for the girls to sleep in. Dayana and the kids particularly like the little area where they can do arts and crafts. The bright colors in the room make it look bigger despite its small size. Overall, wonderful job!
    And the winner is… @SimsIslandHeart
    DniY6Jh.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited April 2019
    :) Woops!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congrats to all the winners! There were so many lovely, creative entries. ;)
    image.png
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    I really loved ALL the homes in this one !

Congratulations to the winners.

This one was so much fun...

Thank you again BuildNShare for the wonderful feedback!

Everyone should be proud of their Creations !!

Diane Pinkus
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Thank you for the feedback....all good suggestions...I did get a couple new packs and it has increased my ability to design.

Thank you.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations to all the winners! Great job and fun build - this was my favorite type of build, so I am thankful for it also. I love seeing all of the different build styles that can be used nicely toward the same goal! Keep up the great work! <3 Also, thank you, @BuildnShare for your helpful feedback, encouragement, and for the time and work you dedicated to judging the large 'Established' group! <3
    Sims 4 Gallery
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for the feedback on my builds - the problems with the house were exactly the ones I knew myself, and I got too cramped for time to remedy them. Glad to know I'm finally getting a feel for better building ideas!
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Congrats to the first price @Allears!
    Congrats for your 2:nd and 3:rd @Swcheppes and @SheriGR!
    They all had very cute curb appeal.
    Congrats too for winning the room @SimsIslandHeart!
    edited April 2019
    Thank you, @mannanna Nd @Allears, for your kind words! I loved this challenge & had fun with it - exactly my favorite 'type' of build!
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top