Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next game pack?, let's make a poll.

ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
Which of these do you think would be a cool addition to the game, and why? Answer below! :)
[Yes I know strangerville just came out, but why not start thinking of what we want next?]

Next game pack?, let's make a poll. 181 votes

Pet clothes/toys and skills to teach them
0%
puddleduck1 1 vote
Toddler-related objects/toys, and more skills
4%
IcewolfJanlinvisiblgirlAdria22mariajane216AshleyAOListentoToppDoggsofasim 8 votes
TimeTravelling (new world & a time machine)
11%
HejixwrenstalessimmietimeFebruary11Froiltnb494SheepilingAtreya33simuelleEleanor015WinthorpeCheetahAlyssaDaphneyyySimAlexandriaAmavariRouensimsCoryleaqueenvortex808sims4nowjesskylie 21 votes
Holidays (new world to go on vacation during the marked holidays in the calendar, different to selvadorada and granite falls)
8%
aelias24LissyK9texxx78SheriSim57Breazonadanixmcmebagl15BabySquareJemmaTheSimmerxjosephinexsimms745suvoltakr823SimmyFroggyFamilytree 15 votes
Stylist/Hairdresser (new job, new beauty salon-type of room and objects)
2%
Bagoas77Daephenelynciaa_lolZhoeykaKitelDesigns 5 votes
Beach (new world, swimming skill, surfing, windboard, etc.)
42%
Frn0731Bluefairy286Kita5399JasejeepjeepcatlisamwittInvisibleaesAngel_mixIsb917elanorbretonMariefoxprice83sweetjess24Paigeisin5MagdaleenafriendlysimmersAllison18DJQ1308loubylouloudragonfreakalanmichael1 77 votes
Other (comment below)
29%
Dannydanboauroraael14Goth583jeLlyBeAn1573AyradyssPlayerSinger2010EvilWitch83simm621Anmirlasimgirl1010emereClassicalSimladygaganightbixtersannaliese39Lemon405Sigzy05OldeseadoggeGecko420Loanet 54 votes

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Other (comment below)
    I'll be the first to say Witches :D , but I would also love to see a pack focused on new hobbies for my sims.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other (comment below)
    I think that they'll make University a game pack instead of an expansion pack. Of course, that could be me just hoping because I want it to be a little cheaper, but whatever.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    edited April 2019

@RememberJoy absolutely! I'm not the sort of supernatural player, but I see the appeal of fairies/werewolves/witches, it'd be a great addition to the game!
    Can you imagine a witch cult dedicated to recruiting human sims and turning them into wizards? :D
    I think that they'll make University a game pack instead of an expansion pack. Of course, that could be me just hoping because I want it to be a little cheaper, but whatever.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe if they did like just a new world + some new skills and then add a couple careers here and there, it could totally work out. Hopefully they will do it this way :smile:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2019
    Definitely new world and time machine. I have a character right now who is from the late 1800s living in Strangerville, next door to George Cahill.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I voted time traveling but I only want it if it's time travel to the Past. Like prehistoric stuff, I'm not interested if it's to the Future. If it's futuristics stuff then I vote for a tropical world
    I voted time traveling but I only want it if it's time travel to the Past. Like prehistoric stuff, I'm not interested if it's to the Future. If it's futuristics stuff then I vote for a tropical world

Yes! Absolutely, both to the past and future. :blush:
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Babies or farming
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Hmmm not sure about these choices...

My First Pets 2? Coz that went down so well the first time lol, a second toddler pack? We just got a stylist chair, and stylist career. The beach thing, meh, there’s plenty of coastal locations in game already. Another vacation world? Wouldn’t say no, I always assumed they would have added a bunch more holiday worlds by now anyway. The destination menu always looks sad, this can also be said about the main worlds to be fair lol.. I think they should either do an EP with 3 destinations worlds, or drop 3 holiday GPs at once? They would make plenty of dolla either way so c’mon now EA... Time traveling is the only one that would really add something new to the game, but I don’t know how well they would pull it off as a GP, just saying.

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, of course all of the above can be improved upon, but there’s literally tonnes of potential NEW features/content they could add?

(In no particular order)
    - A Create a Neighbourhood tool/ side program (similar to sims 2 body shop)
    - Cars/ Vehicles
    - Go to school (not university, potentially focusing on high school, elementary and pre school? Both career and class mate experience)
    - occult’s (in whatever iteration, seperates or one big supernatural pack)
    - NPC/services (fire fighters, police, burglars, paper boy etc, why not add some new ones?)
    - Retirement pack? (A pack for elders could be fun plus, a chance to fix the whole apartment situation from city living: create custom apartments/retirement homes within a lot for multiple households like in Sims 2. And they will of course need working elevators :) if not, a city living 2 where they adress these issues. (I know hypocritical of me after my previous rant, but these would be brand new feautures that defo need to be implemented at some point))
    - Some kind of death pack (Yes, The Sims 4 could totally do some kind of macabre pack and keep it child friendly. Maybe take on the role of Grim as an active career? New deaths etc)
    - Off the grid/ in the sticks
    - An actual Eco Living pack lol (recycling, renewable energy, being green, add a proper bills system and budgeting etc? Plants the can grow over buildings? A neighbourhood with wind turbines?)
    - Drama/ Scandal (soap opera style scenarios? Overhaul on personality traits + new ones)
    ddd994 wrote: »
    Hmmm not sure about these choices...

My First Pets 2? Coz that went down so well the first time lol, a second toddler pack? We just got a stylist chair, and stylist career. The beach thing, meh, there’s plenty of coastal locations in game already. Another vacation world? Wouldn’t say no, I always assumed they would have added a bunch more holiday worlds by now anyway. The destination menu always looks sad, this can also be said about the main worlds to be fair lol.. I think they should either do an EP with 3 destinations worlds, or drop 3 holiday GPs at once? They would make plenty of dolla either way so c’mon now EA... Time traveling is the only one that would really add something new to the game, but I don’t know how well they would pull it off as a GP, just saying.

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, of course all of the above can be improved upon, but there’s literally tonnes of potential NEW features/content they could add?

(In no particular order)
    - A Create a Neighbourhood tool/ side program (similar to sims 2 body shop)
    - Cars/ Vehicles
    - Go to school (not university, potentially focusing on high school, elementary and pre school? Both career and class mate experience)
    - occult’s (in whatever iteration, seperates or one big supernatural pack)
    - NPC/services (fire fighters, police, burglars, paper boy etc, why not add some new ones?)
    - Retirement pack? (A pack for elders could be fun plus, a chance to fix the whole apartment situation from city living: create custom apartments/retirement homes within a lot for multiple households like in Sims 2. And they will of course need working elevators :) if not, a city living 2 where they adress these issues. (I know hypocritical of me after my previous rant, but these would be brand new feautures that defo need to be implemented at some point))
    - Some kind of death pack (Yes, The Sims 4 could totally do some kind of macabre pack and keep it child friendly. Maybe take on the role of Grim as an active career? New deaths etc)
    - Off the grid/ in the sticks
    - An actual Eco Living pack lol (recycling, renewable energy, being green, add a proper bills system and budgeting etc? Plants the can grow over buildings? A neighbourhood with wind turbines?)
    - Drama/ Scandal (soap opera style scenarios? Overhaul on personality traits + new ones)

WOAH! That's insane! Your suggestions are amazing! I'm all for the eco living pack and retirement one, those look so creative and just fresh. Ok so the NPC services could be done, but I think they might go the wrong path if done incorrectly. I feel like a patch could add some of those services, firefighters and police specifically. And maybe a game pack could expand on it, adding these as careers and more.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Toddler-related objects/toys, and more skills
    Voted for toddler GP since they have so little gameplay right now and could really benefit from something new.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Something supernatural, PLEASE! I'm getting desperate >_<
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Time travel.
    Sims can visit the future and travel back in time based on events. That determine sims future
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think a beach world would be nice sun tan sandcastle and seashells
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Other (comment below)
    I can't decide! Personally I really want werewolves the most, although I would prefer a Supernatural EP with witches and fairies too (because I'm greedy and impatient. :D My vampires need some 'friends'). I also really want a beach vacation (not residential) world with swimming in the sea, sandcastles, sunbathing, diving, boats etc. and possibly hotels and mermaids. Again I could see this in a Tropical Paradise style EP or a GP. I want more hobbies for my sims, e.g. origami, embroidery, knitting / sewing, etc. and more stuff/activities for toddlers too (e.g. strollers/buggies, changing mats, toys, skills etc.), but also babies, teens and elders, as arguably they could do with even more development. A romance/wedding GP is also high up on my wishlist (perhaps with a chemistry system. Also I really miss my couples cuddling in bed and slow dancing etc.). I also want horses with horse riding, show jumping etc. and maybe small pets like rabbits.

As for stuff packs... I want cars and bikes (and exercise bikes) with a mechanic career (I want more 'every day' careers in general too, esp. jobs for handy sims like repairman, carpenter etc.). I also want more 'dangerous stuff' (and better ghosts!) and more sleep/underwear and male fashion. I want free babies and NPCs too, but I think they may be better suited to a patch. I really want improved personalities for our sims, more interesting traits like neurotic, brave, cultured etc. and a fear emotion. I'm probably missing things here, but that's what comes to mind right now.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Withces? Hopefully!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Aw heck, I totally ignored the Other option somehow. Witches or werewolves would be amazing.

Time travel seems really neat too, but I really doubt that would be the NEXT game pack. Into the Future was literally 3's last expansion ever.

Picked beach/tropical since a lot of players seem to want that. I don't care for it, but it seems to be a rather likely option.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Aw heck, I totally ignored the Other option somehow. Witches or werewolves would be amazing.

Time travel seems really neat too, but I really doubt that would be the NEXT game pack. Into the Future was literally 3's last expansion ever.

Picked beach/tropical since a lot of players seem to want that. I don't care for it, but it seems to be a rather likely option.

I really hope we get beach game pack! Surfing, swimming in the sea, boats, docks, maybe even gulls? Like it'd be a ver cool addition to the game tbh.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    I've wanted a beach pack for such a long time now. Also, I feel like most the worlds in ts4 are very American, so it would be cool to see a Mediterranean-themed beach pack.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Supernaturals. Especially Faeries, Witches and Mermaids. (I do like the beach/island themed idea with swimming, boats and such, and that would likely be something to go with the Mermaids as they need a decent environment.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited April 2019
    Been waiting for sooooooo long to be able to swim in the water. Hope thist comes back with a Beachpack somehow. And please with Mermaids. Maybe also Dolphins <3 OMG im hyping myself tooooo much :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • sweetjess24sweetjess24 Posts: 89 Member
    Beaches I hope!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Other (comment below)
    What I would like to see is something related to either the 19th century or farming, or better mix the two. What I expect is whatever they decide to stick us with whether we like it or not.
  • lynciaa_lollynciaa_lol Posts: 22 Member
    Stylist/Hairdresser (new job, new beauty salon-type of room and objects)
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > I think a beach world would be nice sun tan sandcastle and seashells

Literally, that is the first thing I thought about! Also, boat houses and beach resorts
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Our next supernatural pack
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.