Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be the next heir?

(I'm sorry for posting it twice. I had forgotten there's an option for a poll and had originally made the same post as a discussion)
I'm doing a legacy challenge and I have difficulty choosing a heir.
There's 2 candidates.
q8DCnALl.jpg
This is Faraji. His traits are: Genius, Good,Party Animal,Never Nude and Loves the heat. His lifetime wish is mastering all music intrusments which he has completed. He worked in the business career but later switched to law enforcement.
PQQ2dng.jpg
This is Ayanna. Her traits are:Great Kisser,Bookworm,Loves the heat,Heavy sleeper and computer whiz. Her lifetime wish is to become a professional author which she has completed. She's working in the medical career.

Who should be the next heir? 40 votes

Faraji
37%
HejixCororonalanmichael1puddleduck1GITTE2001annaliese39KelvinsimflowerrKNORearChazzzylazyjunipersimms745SinnerSimmingbuffyballoonIVXXXVI 15 votes
Ayanna
62%
Emily4331MikezumiemorrillJoAnne65jillbgkatka_kynclovaCravenLestatlarrylove12littlemissgogobekkasanChuChuExpresscocostephAnie1864jordandJuliee101HillyBethButtersims[Deleted User]PeculiarPlumbobSimsersion 25 votes

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Faraji
    Never nude, aww, why? :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    @ChocoCub Literally only because the challenge rules say their traits have to be randomized :D
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Ayanna
    Every great dynasty throughout history began with a girl in her undies so I choose Ayanna.Now go raise a baby army and rule the land from the forests of Sunset Valley to the white sand beaches of Isla Paradiso and beyond.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Every great dynasty throughout history began with a girl in her undies so I choose Ayanna.Now go raise a baby army and rule the land from the forests of Sunset Valley to the white sand beaches of Isla Paradiso and beyond.

Technically,she's not the founder but I like your reasoning!
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Ayanna
    Going with the challenge of a woman with flowers in her hair - and nice underwear! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Ayanna
    @ChocoCub Literally only because the challenge rules say their traits have to be randomized :D

I was gonna say, How can he be a party animal and never be nude? :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Ayanna
    @emorrill He's a guy who likes to party with his pants on :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ayanna
    (I'm sorry for posting it twice. I had forgotten there's an option for a poll and had originally made the same post as a discussion)
    I'm doing a legacy challenge and I have difficulty choosing a heir.
    There's 2 candidates.
    q8DCnALl.jpg
    This is Faraji. His traits are: Genius, Good,Party Animal,Never Nude and Loves the heat. His lifetime wish is mastering all music intrusments which he has completed. He worked in the business career but later switched to law enforcement.
    PQQ2dng.jpg
    This is Ayanna. Her traits are:Great Kisser,Bookworm,Loves the heat,Heavy sleeper and computer whiz. Her lifetime wish is to become a professional author which she has completed. She's working in the medical career.

If you started with a female sim as the founder, turn your game into a matriarchy: Female heirs.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    If you started with a female sim as the founder, turn your game into a matriarchy: Female heirs.
    Actually,I did start with a female founder (for some reason I like creating and playing with female sims better) and the 2nd generation heir was also a woman,since my founder only had daughters. Ayanna would be the 3rd generation heir so I was wondering if I should have a man be the next heir for a change. I have done a matriarchy before so I was thinking I'd let both men and women become heirs this time.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ayanna
    Actually,I did start with a female founder (for some reason I like creating and playing with female sims better) and the 2nd generation heir was also a woman,since my founder only had daughters. Ayanna would be the 3rd generation heir so I was wondering if I should have a man be the next heir for a change. I have done a matriarchy before so I was thinking I'd let both men and women become heirs this time.

That's what I'm planning. I started with a male founder- who is now dating Madison VanWatson- and the first-born of the next generation will be the heir, no matter the gender.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited April 2019

That's what I'm planning. I started with a male founder- who is now dating Madison VanWatson- and the first-born of the next generation will be the heir, no matter the gender.

I usually choose a heir after the kids grow and their personalities develop. This time I didn't really have a strong preference, that's why I made the poll. My founder married Tia Rose,the gen 2 heir married Jamie Jolina (who was a vampire and thus still alive),Ayanna married Emma Hatch and Faraji married Pauline Wan(also vampires).I didn't plan any of this,it just happened lol. There's no other original sim alive so next heir's spouse will be a new sim,finally. :D