Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Gameplay actions keep cancelling

Help since the latest large update my sims are not doing anything I want them to do specifically to my toddlers. They won’t pick them up they won’t feed them they won’t take them to the potty they won’t interact with them. My toddlers can’t pick up their own food they can’t take themself to the potty. ALL of their needs are ridiculously low to the point they will all die soon because no one will do anything the interactions just keep being cancelled and they just stand there. I’ve tried changing lots and building a new home with no CC. I’ve tried repairing my game. Nothing has worked 😭😭😭 I’m so sad because I not long had the toddlers and I don’t want to start over.
Any advice or tips on what to do??!

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    You aren’t using any mods, are you? I know you mentioned you’re building without CC, but what about mods?
    Because if it isn’t a mod causing this, then it must be a really bad bug. I haven’t gotten the chance to play since the update, so I haven’t experienced anything, but my girlfriend has been playing and she hasn’t had any issues.
  • NekojayNekojay Posts: 74 Member
    @DevilNDisguise I have CC clothing on 😫 my fiancé suggested taking all the cc out of my game and trying that and it worked 😭😭😭 I’ve never had a problem with it before so annoying that it’s happening with the new update. I don’t use any mods except build items and clothes/hair though. How frustrating!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Nekojay wrote: »
    @DevilNDisguise I have CC clothing on 😫 my fiancé suggested taking all the cc out of my game and trying that and it worked 😭😭😭 I’ve never had a problem with it before so annoying that it’s happening with the new update. I don’t use any mods except build items and clothes/hair though. How frustrating!

Well it might not be all, so what you can do is add a few items back at a time and test out game after each add in, and you should be able to find the culprit and keep the rest.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    Nekojay wrote: »

Well it might not be all, so what you can do is add a few items back at a time and test out game after each add in, and you should be able to find the culprit and keep the rest.

Yeah, the 50/50 method. Put half in, see if it happens. If it doesn’t, try the other half. What ever works, keep doing 50/50 until you’re able to pinpoint which one.