Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dark purple hair??

Hi all. I'm in a pretty desperate search of dark purple hair for my sims! It started when I realized I should change my Origin profile picture (that's also my forum PP!) to better reflect myself now, a couple years since I made this original. And now IRL, I have dark purple hair. But then I remembered... the only purple hair CAS has is that light purple. :s

Now there's been a couple people here on the forum who have posted that they made dark purple recolors... but literally all the links are dead. Probably because the posts are from 2014/2015. :| I've found at least 3 recolors that looked great but... they've been yeeted from the internet. Sadly.

The tone I'm looking for is in this attached picture.
312-600x389.jpg
This recolor was created by wendy35pearly on ModTheSims, however it has since been removed.

The only remaining dark purple recolors I can find only contain a few hairstyles, not all of them, which I would prefer. Or at least most of them. I'd love for my sims to be able to have dark purple hair, considering it's my favorite color, and I love having sims with colored hair.

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
♥♥♥
sims-traits.jpg

Comments