Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Loren (ponytail) and Connor. Loren is a clingy kleptomaniac, but I love him anyway. His parents died when he was a toddler, so he went off to live with his sister and her family. Connor is his nephew. Connor is the practical, intelligent, ladies' man. He wants to continue his mother's goals of being financially stable. He's also a bit of a smarty pants.

bNAutMH.png

I'd also give some love to Connor's dad, Braylon. He's an athlete and buff - love me some muscle.

Al5faT6.png

And I can't forget the next generation's ladies' man, little Dawson.

U0NoczS.png
  • CerysWCerysW Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in love with threads like these because I love the different verity of sims. I wish I was a member so I can post a few of mine, but I have a sim called Calvin turner who is by far one of my favourites, he is the dark mysterious type who is also a vampire and I've never used a sim so much in different games! Then I have Silas Herrington who I made recently and he is an athlete with gorgeous blonde long hair and deep blue eyes. as soon as I have enough points I am defiantly going to try post them!
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Here are some of my favorite male sims through playing over 37 generations of sims in one household.

Somer Levi (Generation 31) He was my main gardener sim :D
    BgJyRHJ.png

Huzair Levi (Generation 29) He was my DJ sim. ;)
    wfmBnJ8.png

David Levi (Generation 36) He was my main actor sims for getting used to Get Famous :o
    W3MCGBR.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    edited December 2018
    Here's Lukas Street. Bro, insider and cheerful. I'd say he's the cutest sim out there in my game
    12-04-18_5-31-38%25C2%25A0PM.png

and his sister's boyfriend, Ayden Rogers. Self-Confident and good.
    12-05-18_8-33-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Love this thread and agree male sims definitely need more love! I’m apparently in the minority as I play a lot of male sims, but if I had to choose just one favourite then it would have to be my vampire sim, Hal, who is based on my favourite fictional character ever of the same name and was the first sim I ever played in the Sims 4. His dark form is identical to his main apart from complete black eyes and the classic vampire fangs. His main traits are neat, perfectionist, music lover and quick learner and he has all the positive character values. He’s highly skilled in logic, cooking, piano, guitar, singing, dancing and fitness. He’s also a grand master vampire and worked hard to achieve the ‘Good Vampire’ aspiration. He previously worked in the culinary and business careers before becoming a stay at home dad, so currently spends his days trying to be a Super Parent teaching and caring for his clingy toddler, as well as cooking and cleaning in his apron lol and occasionally going off to the Spa with a good friend for some ‘wellness’ time. He is also on his way to becoming the leader of the Avant Gardes and is thinking of starting a career as a writer in the future and possibly purchasing a bookstore of his own once his daughter starts school. I’m waffling on so I’ll stop! :Du0VxjzD.png

he's bootfiul! is he on the gallery (I love the back story for him - spot on)

@PastelMermaid Aww, thank you so much! He is on the gallery, both unplayed and played versions (most recent with toddler Mabel). My EA ID is the same as my forum username annaliese39. Feel free to download if you wish, all I ask is please take good care of him. :)
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Argus Sid, simple good guy who enjoys fine food and is going to be famous chef one day. For little drama, he's also jealous.
    7TWR7YY.jpg
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    These are my favorites - although there are about 8 more that will make an appearance later on in my game. This is just my starters...

This one is my all-time favorite sim to play - he was the first sim I ever created for the game and have played him so many times - he's currently leading a group of 8 that I am rotating through and they are all very different and alot of fun. This is Nathan and he is the founder of his club 'The Elites'.
    CLJPiyY.png

My second most played sim is Brandon and this time around he's got a little attitude - unusual for him but I'm really enjoying how he is turning out since it is different from most times I play him. He's not too excited that I am killing him at the gym.
    25QBevn.png

Then there's Rylan who is my newest sim - a wannabee actor that has more looks than talent at the moment. He's vain and a bit arrogant, but he's a good sim at heart.
    O1JzNBC.png

This is Dallas and he is quickly becoming a favorite - he has some awesome facial expressions. He's just starting out on the detective path and pretty broke at the moment but that will change soon I hope!
    3bIDncW.png

Currently in this rotation I am playing Xander (for one more sim day). He's a scientist and has been abducted three times. He has one toddler son as a result of this abduction.
    RhsX8dZ.png

This is Eddie, and although he is an alien, he's gonna grow up pretty handsome as well.
    NxTQXtu.png

Skylar was the last of the boys added to the club and he's somewhat of a troublemaker - don't know why he does these things but the boys don't seem to mind. He is an archaeologist and is living in a nice place in Newcrest but secretly is completely broke.
    2zmZc0S.png

Reece lives in Forgotten Hollow and has an unhealthy fixation on vampires. He's currently human but it's only a matter of time before this painter crosses the line...
    ESr5AhG.png

Landen is an astronaut due to his highly evolved and natural intellect. Deep inside though, he really wants to open a vet clinic and be around animals all day. He's closer to the stars than he is to opening his clinic doors but he'll make it eventually. His confidence at the pool in this swimsuit is admirable!
    5Pd8Gma.png

And although he has nothing to do with my boys and their club, this is Victor Feng and he deserves a mention simply for his bold fashion statement as he waltzed around the Willow Creek neighborhood.TJQK00I.png
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited December 2018
    Christian
    p99cSWx.png
    Jace. I played with him the most.
    p2fYJ5o.png
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Here's my new obsess...favourite. He may not be popular with some but he has been nothing but friendly to my girl.
    KOpKqdS.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    A few favorites from my legacy family

e88420ecb5636ef9fe1bdb3174611bde.png

959065658d4233a52988fe47a6f188f5.png

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited December 2018
    Another one of my Salvadorada natives I made. Even though he pretty much robs tombs and sells them from net profit while the archaeologist he works for wants to put them in museums.
    4kV9bzQ.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    Got some sims I re-created in the game form the Urbz in the city on console.

Jet Rockit is starting to get to be a favorite of mine from Gasoline Row. :love: Though he's pretty much a sac of llama fertilizer to my sims.
    pyEYgb9.png
    C73oZo2.png

And here I have Louie Bricks from the Urbz as well from the Southside. Who sells 'legal' fireworks as a front for the backroom gambling he has.
    Ngkxvnf.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    This thread is making me thirsty.
    SimsayCD wrote: »
    This thread is making me thirsty.

*shifty eyed and slides Daniel Pleasant up in here* :*
    nZVYBlj.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    My boy Josiah. He's the son of my first 2 sims Cora and Lincoln. He's probably my favorite sim ever. :) He loves artsy things, his Chihuahua and Bubalus, and he's the best older brother to his twin younger sisters. :D
    wxTfjuc.png
    b5RGoIL.png
    BVxXcW1.png
    4IZka8S.png
    ADhAiue.png

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'd forgotten about this lovely thread.

Here is Julian Clarke, also in my profile picture, who I am currently obsessed with. He started out as a businessman but quit to become a singer and is now a four star celebrity.
    CNHDV4A.jpg

This is Tony Romano, a friend of Julian's. Unfortunately I have no pictures of him by himself. He's a doctor and a bit of a player. The woman on the right is his girlfriend Michelle Rojas. He met her at the Royal Baths in Selvadorada.
    KRh7MeO.png
    Elliott Lee, also a four star celebrity. He's in a famous band and his wife Cora Kay is a famous author. Also one of Julian's friends.
    5zhQlBU.png
    Finally, Lucas Kay, Elliott's stepson. He solved the StrangerVille mystery as a teen and now he's trying to live a normal life and focus on "college"(give us univeristy already, EA) in Newcrest.
    4faJi1q.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2019
    I have many male Sims that I adore, but here's just a few of the massive amount of screenshots I've taken of the one male Sim who will forever and always be at the top of my list, my absolute favorite, Josh Hunter. I love him! <3
    I created him for my try at the Apocalypse Challenge.

WtVDACa.png
    WMnKRNU.png
    LHuT8Nx.png
    6BuGEeC.png
    UWYyJV6.png
    OlG1etC.png

But I love him so much, I put him in my custom template save so I see him out and about everywhere now, mostly in San Myshuno busking with either a violin or guitar. He's a master at both. He's become good friends for a lot of my Sims and a spouse or lover for others. He's a Super Sim and has the most personality of any Sim I've ever had.

xhFL7No.png
    W6IySTI.png
    vwAAKcd.png
    x3CpyoQ.png
    Huvtt2U.png
    oXWjRgF.png
    yXwcuMh.png

Happy Simming! :)
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    All of your sims look great! I have honestly SO much trouble creating male sims. I don't really know what to do and then at the end all of my male sims look the same :D
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited April 2019
    I have lots, but this great-great-grandson of my sim is currently my favorite atm QzlUxT6.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I have many male sim favorites, but this guy is my number 1:

MQmwYmW.png
    Everybody's sim's lookin really good. :3 Always nice appreciation for the male sims.

A new sim of mine I'm gonna make into a freelancer as I wanted to make more ethnic sims and Sai turned out better than I hoped.
    qYQx7BI.png
    WSpdbb4.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great sims everyone...
    They're all so cute. So, here's a few of my favorite male sims currently... :)

24-050917112858-61046.png
    One of my favorite sims period is the founder of my Rhodes Legacy, Cliff Rhodes.

24-060917080231-651959.png
    Followed by his husband, Jayden Rhodes.

24-060917091841-1971592.png
    And Jayden's sister, Chelsea, did pretty good when she married this cutie, Salvador Caesar.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    YL0DKpd.png
    Y9btbAS.png
    aO2NV7E.png
    olKHuIu.png
    9gd3BH3.png

Might be cheating, but these were my first favorite male sims. Cedar and Paxton, my first ever born-in-game set of identical twins. They had such personality, and I loved them both to pieces. They drove their parents nuts, but at the same time were both so sweet.

One of my favorite moments is from the last 2 pictures. Paxton fell off the treadmill...as soon as he got back up and hopped back on, his brother autonomously made fun of him.

I miss them. They were in gen 2 of my legacy save, and are long gone now.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Everyone have some really attractive male sims. Send them my way! lol My females need some new eyecandy!

I try to make my men look different but I think I have failed at it. lol

I wish I could remember his name, I made him when I started my Not so Berry Challenge (that I should try and get back to one day). He's Generation One's hubby.
    AeFB2qt.png

This is Mateo Sanchez. I lost him and his wife, but I'm glad I saved them in CAS. This pic got "held" for review on tumblr :D
    EYki2xE.png

Bailey Thorne after his makeover in my game.
    VXR1eap.png

My littel Rock Star Viggo Kim.
    ugW6TEQ.png

And last but not least my all time favorite, Wei Shen.
    uNTtPGC.png

epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I love the male sims in my current save, whether they'r townies, premades or born in my game. I started this save with one female sim so they're all her exes, her sons, and her sons in law.

This is my favorite couple, Walker and Bruce. Walker (right)was a townie and Bruce is the son of my main sim and Akira Kibo from CL.
    1LHVGhQ.png?1

Then my sim also had two sons with a townie busker by the name of Khaled. This is Derrick:
    yZCCxMr.png?1

And his twin brother Erick (with an aged up Billie Jang):
    qbUlYA0.png

And my favorite screenshot so far, Wolfgang and sons:
    FqifheM.png

I'll stop there until I get better pictures of some of the others.