March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What mouse do you use?

2...Next

Comments

• 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    Is a gaming mouse any good?
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited August 2015
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    September-01-2011-22-24-52-tumblrlk8l2suNQW1qg7bz2o1500.jpeg
    Is hy nie oulik nie? Hy hou baie van kaas!

Did you just tell us in South-African that it's a, well, cute describes it best I guess, mouse who loves cheese very much? If so do you understand Dutch from the Netherlands? Sorry for oftopic, always wonder about South-Africa

I use my laptops touch pad which is quite good or a razor mouse from years ago ;)

Well... Eerste: "South-African is not a real language. South Africa has 11 official languages: English, Afrikaans, Sotho, Xhosa, Zulu and a 6 others that I can't remember. I was writing in Afrikaans.
    Tweeds: What I said in Afrikaans was: Isn't he cute? He likes cheese a lot! So you were pretty spot on there.
    Derde: Afrikaans is a mash-up of English and Dutch, so one can probably get the jist of what a Dutch person is saying, but I think if we spoke Afrikaans to a Dutch person they would be pretty upset. Same with German people.

Afrikaans is such an EXPRESSIVE language! Ek hou baie daarvan!
    Edit: Auto Correct is getting on my nerves. Ek wil dit in die vullisblik met al die ander gemors gooi!
    My mouse had a fancy brand name, but it rubbed off because of my sweaty hand and poor product design. If I hold it to the light it says: LEXIMA Full Speed Engine. Which is misleading because it doesn't have an engine. I like it because it has a thumb rest!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    When I read African language I understand it pretty well, but it's the same with French, people tend to talk pretty fast so I don't have a clue what one would say to me ;) I really like your language, it's way more beautifull than Dutch. I myself am a Frysian, that's just a little part of the Netherlands and I speak Fries, which I also like way more than Dutch.
    Thanks for explaining! I really think it's interesting :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    When I read African language I understand it pretty well, but it's the same with French, people tend to talk pretty fast so I don't have a clue what one would say to me ;) I really like your language, it's way more beautifull than Dutch. I myself am a Frysian, that's just a little part of the Netherlands and I speak Fries, which I also like way more than Dutch.
    Thanks for explaining! I really think it's interesting :)

Lekker!
  • SelaronoSelarono Posts: 103 Member
    I use a logitch trackball. I play on a laptop late at night in bed, so a reg mouse would suck.
    Swing by and say "Hi" @PixelatedWoofums.Tumblr.Com
  • Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    I don't know, but I do know it's a cheap block of plastic that stops responding often,

let's just say, we don't get along very well..

I often smack it on my desk
    ]
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    My laptop touchpad
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I use a simple Microsoft wired mouse, it does the job. :D
  • EspeonLuver93EspeonLuver93 Posts: 21 Member
    I was thinking of getting a mouse with a trackball built into it. Does anyone else have any suggestions???
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I use the laptop trackpad. I’m hoping in the future to try and get the sims mouse but I don’t know how it’ll go.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I use the laptop trackpad. I’m hoping in the future to try and get the sims mouse but I don’t know how it’ll go.
    Hey past me! You ended up getting that mouse, by the way! It works super well!

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Azreal_RouAzreal_Rou Posts: 22 Member
    I use a roccat kone got it with my gaming computer.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    I read that the old Logitech MX518 will make a comeback in an updated version. It's one of the most liked gaming mice of all time. :smiley:

I love the back and forward buttons. It makes it so easy to be on sites like this forum. I click on a topic, read, and then click the back button with my thumb to go back. The buttons can of course be programmed for different functions in games, but I haven't.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    A Logitech M325c. It's got an owl on it. It's wireless. I like it a lot.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I use the basic Logitech models you can find at Walmart. I don't really need anything else.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    8Faith8 wrote: »
    I use the built in mouse pad on my laptop. Seriously isn't the best for TS4. Looking to get a gaming mouse though, so this discussion is helpful!

Me too.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    A wireless USB mouse for my laptop. I still use wired mice for desktops.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    i use a Corsair RGB GLAIVE Optical PC Gaming Mouse Aluminium
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge