Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    From what I've read, i'm suspicious of DeKay

Yeah, why?

Plumbob, what do you think of Icey and Charlie?

Icey, what do you think of Plumbob?

It's possible that Plumbob put out a vote on Slayer as a way to distance himself if they're both Mafia, but when Charlie followed up, I think he had a lot of time before I voted to retract it and vote someone else. Plumbob seems town for now. By PoE, I'd rather look into the 5 people I mentioned today

Do you still think it's Gameplay? If she was mafia, wouldn't she try a bit harder to defend herself now since there would be only 1 mafia left after this is she's one? Cuz currently, she has the most votes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah, why?

It's possible that Plumbob put out a vote on Slayer as a way to distance himself if they're both Mafia, but when Charlie followed up, I think he had a lot of time before I voted to retract it and vote someone else. Plumbob seems town for now. By PoE, I'd rather look into the 5 people I mentioned today

Do you still think it's Gameplay? If she was mafia, wouldn't she try a bit harder to defend herself now since there would be only 1 mafia left after this is she's one? Cuz currently, she has the most votes.

Honestly, no idea. I've played with Gameplay a few times and I haven't gotten a good read of her because she doesn't post that much.

Whether town or Mafia, she's not really helping. She mentioned being suspicious of you today, and that was it. I'd rather keep around the more vocal people, because at least we can read them in the following days
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Yeah, why?

Honestly, no idea. I've played with Gameplay a few times and I haven't gotten a good read of her because she doesn't post that much.

Whether town or Mafia, she's not really helping. She mentioned being suspicious of you today, and that was it. I'd rather keep around the more vocal people, because at least we can read them in the following days

Okay, well since we killed a mafia yesterday, I guess we can afford a mislynch today, just in case. Although, it will be rad to also get a mafia today. 😂 Let's just hope Gameplay isn't a townie PR.
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, why?

Okay, well since we killed a mafia yesterday, I guess we can afford a mislynch today, just in case. Although, it will be rad to also get a mafia today. 😂 Let's just hope Gameplay isn't a townie PR.

I'll be so mad if she ends up being doctor, tracker, or cop. Because she could've at least claimed to prevent a mislynch
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Yeah, why?

I'll be so mad if she ends up being doctor, tracker, or cop. Because she could've at least claimed to prevent a mislynch

Yeah, I'd be too.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Yeah, why?

Sometimes PRs don't like to claim early cuz that means they're gonna die at night too later on, but who knows. XD That's just me if I was a PR tho.
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, why?

Sometimes PRs don't like to claim early cuz that means they're gonna die at night too later on, but who knows. XD That's just me if I was a PR tho.

But if they're about to be lynched, they might as well. Even if they die tonight, at least we can potentially prevent a mislynch today

We only have 2 hours left, right?

I guess it doesn't matter now. If Gameplay doesn't say more in the next two hours, we might as well lynch her

Oh wait, we have 14 hours. :D Gameplay has a chance to defend herself

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Yeah, why?

Icey seems to be pretty helpful so for the most part I’ve just assumed that he’s town, Charlie on the other hand hasn’t said a lot so it’s harder to tell with her, so I’d say I’m neutral on Charlie at the moment, she hasn’t done much to convince me either way that she’s town or mafia.

If I remember correctly, both of them quickly jumped on the Slayer bandwagon after my vote without providing much explanation. If Charlie were mafia, perhaps she voted Slayer off because she knew he wouldn’t be much use as he hadn’t been active at all. The same could also be said for Icey, and in some ways would make more sense for him to do as there was already a bandwagon starting, half the work had already been done for him, and it’d make him less suspicious by doing so.

I’d say there is a good chance that either, or both, of them could be mafia. Saying that though, perhaps neither of them are mafia and the real mafia were the ones who defended Slayer
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm counting up votes now. Flip coming soon.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

DeKay v Icey
    Icey v Gameplay
    Rose v Gameplay
    Mouse v Bubbz
    Nerd v Rose

Icey- DeKay,
    Gameplay- Icey, Rose,
    Bubbz- Mouse,
    Rose- Nerd,

At the end of the day, everyone gathered around to crack Gameplay, a quiet egg. Her egg was cracked, and it was revealed that she was a Kit Kat Chunky Egg.

Gameplay was a Kit Kat Chunky Egg, the Town Tracker.

Kit%20Kat%20Chunky%20Easter%20Egg%20And%20Mug%20180G.jpg

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO, PLEASE SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS, NIGHT WILL END IN 12 HOURS AT 11PM BST TODAY.

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Ah, shoot.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Dang it
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ugh..
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    @gameplay9098 for future reference, if you are not in a mood of playing a mafia game actively then please just don’t sign up. Because you barely posted this whole game and it is not helping town at all, this is particularly frustrating for town players and even spectators like myself.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    @gameplay9098 for future reference, if you are not in a mood of playing a mafia game actively then please just don’t sign up. Because you barely posted this whole game and it is not helping town at all, this is particularly frustrating for town players and even spectators like myself.

The setup was missing a player. I was the last player to sign up because nobody would and tried to be active as much as i could. Nice of you to assume i was just "not in the mood"
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Is it night end already?
    832XG3D.gif
    Is it night end already?

I'm so sorry! Flip incoming, I completely forgot it was 12h and not 24 my bad.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

edited April 2019
    Everyone yoke (haha) up in the morning to find a cracked Ferrero Rocher Egg.

81UgwOYuDaL._SL1500_.jpg

DeKay, a Ferrero Rocher Egg, has been killed. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Let's get cracking! It's now Day 3, and it will end in 24 hours! 11PM BST, tomorrow.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Submarine wrote: »
    Everyone yoke (haha) up in the morning to find a cracked Ferrero Rocher Egg.

81UgwOYuDaL._SL1500_.jpg

DeKay, a Ferrero Rocher Egg, has been killed. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Let's get cracking! It's now Day 3, and it will end in 24 hours! 11PM BST, tomorrow.

Well, at least I didn’t vote u
    R.I.P. @DeKay.
    funny-gifs20.gif

How good does that Ferrero Rocher look tho? 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    How good does that Ferrero Rocher look tho? 😂

LOL :D

funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, I think the Mafia know what they're doing, so I'm going to go ahead and

Claim Town Cop

I got roleblocked last night, and the Mafia killed DeKay, whom I said I "thought was town" yesterday.

I investigated DeKay on N1 and she was town.
    Tried to investigate Nerd last night and got no result.

I'm claiming now so that we have a better chance lynching today, and so that if I live to LyLo (which is tomorrow if we mislynch today), the Mafia won't counter claim me.

Vote: Charlie

She seemed way too defensive yesterday when DeKay suggested one of the people who voted Slayer bussed her