Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: April 2019 Freelancer Patch

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @abelhinha35 did you check Sims 4 Andrew's studio?

I redownloaded it at Andrews studio. I that what you're asking.
  • alliscnzxalliscnzx Posts: 31 Member
    I hope im not the only one with the teleport statue missing from build mode problem
  • 3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    @alliscnzx Maybe try only having the .package file in the game and seeing if it at least shows up in buy mode.
    @3fansforever it didn't show up
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited April 2019
    alliscnzx wrote: »
    @3fansforever i only have MC Command Center,Pose Player and a few poses installed and for months i have been playing with them and nothing happened,everything was just fine until the new update and i couldn't find the teleporter statue in build mode.MCCC is working just fine and the same goes to Pose Player except there's no text but i could still do poses.The only problem is the teleporter statue that is missing.

Look in Decorations > misc. It's a $0 item, so it's somewhere in the upper rows of the table. Bit hard to find, you might also use the filters on the right to filter for custom content.

At least it's there in my game and I'm patched to 1.51.75. Of course the menu bubbles are empty, but since there are only two options that's not a problem.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Shannon1372Shannon1372 Posts: 1 New Member
    I deleted Pose Player and reinstalled it and now a screen is coming up every time I try to open the Sims saying "Unable to start: Cannot start because game data is missing or damaged. If you have Mods installed please remove them and try again. If not, please repair or reinstall the game via Origin. [de4ee14f:29f00e7600000000:4b0d852b]" I take out Pose Player and then it works again, but every time I reinstall it the same message comes up. Thinking I should have just left it in the game the first time even though it had no text whoops. Hopefully all of this Patch stuff is fixed soon ugh.
    @Bonxie omg thank you,its right there!i have been searching for the statue by typing sim teleporter destination in build mode search bar but it didnt pop up because the statue name is now changed to DEBUG.I hope there will be a fix for this and the missing text soon!Thank you so so much. :smile:
    @3fansforever thanks for your help i really appreciate it so so so much! :smile:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    The mod for no more boring umbrellas isn't working for me, but it's possible it didn't work in my game before the update.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Is there any news on pose player? Will there be a new one, or do we take it out and reinstall it? For some that doesn't seem to help.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Is there any news on pose player? Will there be a new one, or do we take it out and reinstall it? For some that doesn't seem to help.

Given that it's mostly a text-issues problem, it could be solved by today's game update.

Off to do some updating in the OPs from what's posted here so far.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited April 2019
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited April 2019
    Reported fine:
    • Weather Realism Overhaul (no12)
    • Indoor Sprinkler (Itsmysimmod)

Updated:
    NOTE: If the only issue is the text string, I'm not listing a mod as needing updating. It soon may not need that anymore.
    Updated:
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    @simsluvr90 @luthienrising that update post for bienchen's mods was from April 15th (before the patch released).
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • NaikeNaike Posts: 6 New Member
    Bienchen is currently sick, it is still unclear when she can take care of any necessary updates.
    (Message from our german simforum.de, April 18th)
    @simsluvr90 @luthienrising that update post for bienchen's mods was from April 15th (before the patch released).

Oy, thank you.
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    CLMerz48 wrote: »
    So far, these mods of mine are broken
    LittleMsSam no auto club gathering

Did not need an Update and still works fine with the latest Patch in my Game.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Ok, I installed the new patch. All the text is back for the custom careers I have (mostly Midnitetech?). The missing text for my custom recipes is back. As far as I can tell none of my build/buy content is no longer listed as "debug". Am I assuming that all the mods I deleted are safe to redownload and reinstall? Even if the mod itself hasn't been updated?
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    WillKDavid wrote: »
    Ok, I installed the new patch. All the text is back for the custom careers I have (mostly Midnitetech?). The missing text for my custom recipes is back. As far as I can tell none of my build/buy content is no longer listed as "debug". Am I assuming that all the mods I deleted are safe to redownload and reinstall? Even if the mod itself hasn't been updated?
    If the only thing broken with a mod was the strings, it should be fine now. Otherwise, I'd go by Luth's list and info from the creator on whether something is still working.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Does anyone know if Show Sim Info is okay?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    edited April 2019
    Meaningful Stories by Roburky has been updated

UPDATE: I installed meaningful stories and it makes my game crash now :(
    UPDATE 2: So meaningful stories itself is not making my game crash, I believe its conflicting with another mod I have (which it didnt before the update)
    I will keep everyone posted

Update 3: Meaningful stories is conflicting with my custom careers but my custom careers work fine when meaningful stories is not installed
    Post edited by simsluvr90 on
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Works well for me
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Works well for me

I tried it and it seems okay for me too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Before, the pose player itself was there and the stature was gone. Now the statue is there and the pose player is gone. So do I redownload the pose player part?
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Weebesu has updated UI cheats on his patreon. I've never linked before, but if you go to Patreons main page and search weebesu his page comes up. There is also a link to his patreon on page 130 of the comments section for UI cheats over on MTS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top