Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Family Trees!

orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
Hey guys!

I'm calling out to all of you generational players that have family trees on the plum tree app/family echo. I'd love to see your lineages!

I'm pretty sure there's not already a thread like this, I did a quick search and the only one I found was from 2016, so hopefully this is okay!

Anywho, I'll start <3

I've been playing this one family for going on 13 generations now. I started back in February of 2018 and I'm still playing it now. This is my longest save by far. (I was usually a chronic re-starter.)

Here's my tree: (also, ignore that some of them have bios and others don't, got lazy lol.)

https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5a766b1c67386e6721b4f001

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I love a good family tree! It's been slow-going with mine as I take breaks here and there. school keeps me pretty busy in my final semester! 13 generations is pretty dang good and I hope to make it that far too. I think my favorite is probably Ainsley Kimble. you've also got some really cute names in your tree, might have to borrow a few.

my tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/594de0fc69a3f00e3ff3d8c1 (i've also been lazy about finishing bios and adding all their extra traits whoops)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @littlemissgogo omg I love your tree! Zoe Patel and Satya make such a cute couple.

And steal away when it comes to names! Naming sims is one of my favorite parts of the game honestly :D
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hey guys!

I'm calling out to all of you generational players that have family trees on the plum tree app/family echo. I'd love to see your lineages!

I'm pretty sure there's not already a thread like this, I did a quick search and the only one I found was from 2016, so hopefully this is okay!

Anywho, I'll start <3

I've been playing this one family for going on 13 generations now. I started back in February of 2018 and I'm still playing it now. This is my longest save by far. (I was usually a chronic re-starter.)

Here's my tree: (also, ignore that some of them have bios and others don't, got lazy lol.)

https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5a766b1c67386e6721b4f001

My family is just starting out. I made both parents myself in separate households. I originally had them in Sims 3 but due to glitches, and the fact that Kristen would have to miss a lot of work with five kids- only one had been born so far- I moved the gameplay to Sims 4.

Here is the very tiny Parish family tree.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    This is the largest family tree that I have right now. It's my Fresh family legacy and everyone is either named after a fruit, vegetable, or herb/spice. Currently, I'm playing the fourth generation heir, Tomato Fresh.

The Fresh Family Legacy: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5c9fa24b57abe90006b9065d
  • Options
    Horsielover4everHorsielover4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    This is the largest family tree I've *ever* done. I started off with a ship from one of my all-time favourite book series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which is Percabeth, also known as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, and they had kids. My other ship, known as Solangelo, had twins, Nico Jr and Will Jr. Will had kids with Naomi, who were called Annie and Percy. Annie had a child with Apollo, and Percy (the more recent one) copulated with Artemis, Apollo's twin. {Wow, I just realised that this is a matriarchial legacy.} Annie's child, Clarisse, got pregnant at 16, with the child of the ship Caleo, whose name was Juan. Clarisse and Juan had two children, with the first-born being named Lily, and the smol bean being called Elizabeth. Everyone mostly goes by the last name Chase. My "founders" are still not dead, although Percy Sr. is an elder. I have 1 dead sim in my tree, Will Jr, but he came back as an angry ghost. Whoo, I think I just described the basics of my Jackson-Chase tree, which you can see here: http: //familyecho.com/ ?p=CVDT4&c=8dssoymd21&f=406338182290842770 {Take out the spaces.}
  • Options
    Horsielover4everHorsielover4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Horsielover4ever said:
    > This is the largest family tree I've *ever* done. I started off with a ship from one of my all-time favourite book series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which is Percabeth, also known as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, and they had kids. My other ship, known as Solangelo, had twins, Nico Jr and Will Jr. Will had kids with Naomi, who were called Annie and Percy. Annie had a child with Apollo, and Percy (the more recent one) copulated with Artemis, Apollo's twin. {Wow, I just realised that this is a matriarchial legacy.} Annie's child, Clarisse, got pregnant at 16, with the child of the ship Caleo, whose name was Juan. Clarisse and Juan had two children, with the first-born being named Lily, and the smol bean being called Elizabeth. Everyone mostly goes by the last name Chase. My "founders" are still not dead, although Percy Sr. is an elder. I have 1 dead sim in my tree, Will Jr, but he came back as an angry ghost. Whoo, I think I just described the basics of my Jackson-Chase tree, which you can see here: http: //familyecho.com/ ?p=CVDT4&c=8dssoymd21&f=406338182290842770 {Take out the spaces.}

Sorry, this was started in August 2017.0
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    All of mine are in my signature - the Swifts being the longest running and longest played so far. Kind of bio lazy, but everything else I keep up to date! The rest are slowly getting there!
  • Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    Quite jealous of your tree. After a few generations, the game messes mine up.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted