Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inviting households over

My sim has a sibling who is married and has a child. I wish that I can invite the whole household over without trying to find them one by one and inviting them. Plus he doesn’t no his niece yet. So, she can’t be invited over until he meets her which I think is dumb. We use to have this in previous sims. So, I would like to see it in sims 4. Please.

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    It's one thing that bothers me especially after a sim has a baby and you want to introduce the baby to the rest of the family. There not only needs to be an invite household option like we had in Sims 3 but also a family gathering event and baby showers (among other much needed event types).
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    My sim has a sibling who is married and has a child. I wish that I can invite the whole household over without trying to find them one by one and inviting them. Plus he doesn’t no his niece yet. So, she can’t be invited over until he meets her which I think is dumb. We use to have this in previous sims. So, I would like to see it in sims 4. Please.

You could play the other household, and then let them as a group travel to your home. Then you can go back to playing your Sims and they would still be there. I have done this when I wanted one SIm to meet another Sim.

we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    It's one thing that bothers me especially after a sim has a baby and you want to introduce the baby to the rest of the family. There not only needs to be an invite household option like we had in Sims 3 but also a family gathering event and baby showers (among other much needed event types).

I agree!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    I must have some mod installed or something but I’m pretty sure when I go to invite a Sim over, I’m able to select a bunch of Sims I know at once through the phone.

But inviting over everyone in a particular would be a nice addition.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    That would be great.