Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    This thread is now closed. I will no longer be posting, visiting, or monitoring this thread. Thanks again for your support, post, and views. Remember, you can always see my builds and sims on the gallery. Also, if you like comedy, romance, adventure, Aliens, Vampires, humans, pets, suspense, and more, read my simlit if you like. I do have some other projects in mind so stay tuned. I might at some point decide to "reopen" this thread if possible. I will post any info about that here if I decide to do so. May all of you be blessed!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Guess what? I have decided to reopen this thread. I have really missed posting and sharing my sims with you here. I would really like for you to post your sims of any kind from the sims game here too. If you are not familiar with the rules, you can find them on the 1st page of this thread. I will be posting some new sims very soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited April 2019
    So the sims in the two pictures dress up similar for "plot" reasons and end up in a catfight the last picture show how their dress is torn, etc. that was chapter 4.7 of my Swansons. I just posted 4.10 chapter today

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

rosemow had seen these pictures already since I had opened a similar thread due to this one being (temporary) closed
    6adMCGP.gif
    @
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So the sims in the two pictures dress up similar for "plot" reasons and end up in a catfight the last picture show how their dress is torn, etc. that was chapter 4.7 of my Swansons. I just posted 4.10 chapter today

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

rosemow had seen these pictures already since I had opened a similar thread due to this one being (temporary) closed

@MadameLee Thanks for posting them. They look great! Not sure if I'm seeing right. It's late and my eyes like to play tricks on me when I am tired, but does she have freckles in one pic and a beauty mark in another? If so, I think both look good on her.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

@MadameLee Thanks for posting them. They look great! Not sure if I'm seeing right. It's late and my eyes like to play tricks on me when I am tired, but does she have freckles in one pic and a beauty mark in another? If so, I think both look good on her.

They're twins- the one with mole is Cora (black necklace) and the one with the freckles (and red) necklace is Elizabeth my heiress. I mean you can't technically get into a (cat)fight with yourself unless there was time travel involved right?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

They're twins- the one with mole is Cora (black necklace) and the one with the freckles (and red) necklace is Elizabeth my heiress. I mean you can't technically get into a (cat)fight with yourself unless there was time travel involved right?

@MadameLee Thanks for clarifying that for me. True, but you never know. ;)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 2019
    Autism Acceptance Month: I'm a mom of a daughter with Autism. She is beautiful, creative, smart, funny, caring, kind, and loving. She has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. She has a love for animals and people. I know it can be difficult with her social anxiety, meltdowns, noises, and how people treat her but, we work through it together. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. I accept her, support her, and love her just the way she is. I hope that all people with Autism will get acceptance and support they need.

My Heart
    BVZM3RO.png

Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited May 2019
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 2019
    ignore this
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited May 2019
    Have a good day everyone!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    testing
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee What you testing?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    My new Simlit "Beyond The Realm" will be here in 6 days. I have been working really hard in between RL stuff on it. So far I have created 27 sims for this Simlit. There will be many more to come. I don't know if I will have all available on the gallery yet, but several will be featured there. Can't wait to share them with you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Taking a break from the Simlit stuff and playing my main for a bit. Here is the new addition to the family. Introducing their daughter...

Shane Reaper
    dXEKrHG.png
    iddEqQz.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Hey all :)
    Haven't posted here in a while, but I have an Elf Maiden Sim I'd like to share. She's on the Gallery under my ID nyterose1 and is CC-free. Her traits are Bookworm, Dog Lover, and Loves Outdoors. Aspiration is Freelance Botanist. Feel free to change whatever you'd like about her (clothing/traits, etc) but please do not re-upload and claim as yours.

Elf Maiden
    47945238092_860e5614e1.jpg05-27-19_1-37-52 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

I Know You're Watching...
    47945246463_4ebd6f4073.jpg05-27-19_1-37-48 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    @NyteRose Thanks for posting her. She is adorable! Would love for you to post more. All life forms are welcome here. I think it's awesome when we can think out of the box and create our own life forms that are not in the game.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @mamasquirrel Thank you! I'm into fantasy stuff (LotR, WoW, a bit of GoT here and there) and horror/dark fantasy.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    NyteRose wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel Thank you! I'm into fantasy stuff (LotR, WoW, a bit of GoT here and there) and horror/dark fantasy.

@NyteRose That is cool. Would love to see more of your fantasy characters.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    So excited for the new pack coming out later this month! Been hoping they would do this type of pack. Can't wait for the future packs too!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry that I haven't been active here much, but just have lots going on. I will be posting new sims soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I wanted to share that my daughter Squirrelwithacup is graduating HS with honors today. Congratulations Squirrel! I <3 you very much and I'm super proud of you. Now, time to party!!!!!!!!!!!

yxMi0kE.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited June 2019
    I wanted to share some pics from my main family as they "vacation" at Sulani. This is such a beautiful place. Matter of fact, I would love to live there in RL. I will be posting homes that I have built and sims too on both of my threads soon. I just wanted to give some time before doing so. I want to give other simmers a chance to purchase or play to keep down some of the spoilers first. My family had been there for several sim weeks and has now returned home for a couple of days. They will be going back soon. Here are a few pics I will be adding some later too.

The Reaper Family at Sulani...

My YA simself Sarai Reaper and husband Grim Reaper. Both of these actions can be done without pose packs for those who don't know.

dg3RgA7.png

QfhQZQA.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited July 2019
    More awesome pics from the Reaper family on their vacation to Sulani. I <3 this EP! One of my favorites for sure.
    Grim Reaper
    hWrvfTE.png
    Their sons Grim Reaper Jr. "Jr" and Sora Reaper
    qEjZAn3.png
    Their daughter Shane Reaper
    0oe34Uq.png
    New friends that Jr and Shane made while on vacation
    isqv8x0.png
    fahIR7A.png
    Shane made a new BFF there too. Keanu is a sim that I made. He has a little secret though....
    z3IPvkX.png
    Some of the beautiful scenery of the Island
    HYjhDYV.png
    2WzeijR.png
    Sarai and Reaper having a little alone time.
    IIKgOCA.png
    The family fishing together except Shane who is in the background finding seashells. Wanted to take home some of the amazing fish that Sulani has. For those who haven't been fishing yet, they decided to add a little something extra in there for you. If I remember right, there are 14 fish there for you to collect.
    pkH9F8E.png
    We ended the vacation with this. Reaper and Sarai renewing their wedding vows. <3<3<3
    FVy9ekV.png
    fAPA4W5.png
    HAtTeZm.png

I will be adding more pics soon from Sulani. There are a few I wanted to wait because I haven't introduced the sims yet. I will be doing that soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Introducing my mermaids that I have so far.
    Vea
    SuSIuuj.png
    FwXCFAT.png
    Maleko
    wtmROmT.png
    His brother Keanu which is Shane Reaper's BFF
    i4QTKxB.png
    Lacy which is in memory of my sweet parakeet that passed away on 6-23-19. <3 I wanted to do a mermaid that reminds me of her beautiful colors.
    6kqmcty.png
    70jiHqO.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Shane Reaper is now a teen. Here are some pics of her.
    pYk6Zbt.png
    kA556Xs.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top