Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That's one fireproof vampire

I thought it would be fun to see if I could get one of my human sims to engage a vampire and keep them busy till dawn and then watch them ignite and go up like a bonfire but she just stood there chatting and taking photos and being uncomfortable for over SIX HOURS of direct sunlight and never did she "die" (if vampires can do that). Flames appeared but they didn't seem to have any real effect cause the vampire wasn't the active sim or on their lot I guess. Being on a community lot I suppose they are rather indestructible (as opposed to when you are actually playing them as the active sim). I try to wipe the vampires out whenever I can but they still keep re-spawning.

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Sometimes the game may give NPC vamps some powers depending on their rank, and while you can try to eliminate them from your game, the game will always need to register at least some amount of vamps to spawn in games and that's why there's always more spawning.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • itslouisitslouis Posts: 24 Member
    What happens if you have the Naturalist reward trait, which makes you immune to fire? Can you just go about your vampy business in the daylight, while, you know, burning?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    itslouis wrote: »
    What happens if you have the Naturalist reward trait, which makes you immune to fire? Can you just go about your vampy business in the daylight, while, you know, burning?

You know, that's a great question! Perhaps someone should test that out? ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Alex_24Alex_24 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @itslouis said:
    > What happens if you have the Naturalist reward trait, which makes you immune to fire? Can you just go about your vampy business in the daylight, while, you know, burning?
    Did you ever figure out the answer? My sim’s almost earned the Naturalist trait and I’m not sure if I want to wait for them to finish Angling Ace and The Curator before turning them. I don’t want them to die while out fishing.