Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out my unique CC (i also take requests!)

13...Next

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    If you're taking requests, I just placed a church in my world and would love some churchy stuff to fill it with it. :)

Generally I do, but there are so many open requests now and I havent made a single mesh in eh.. i guess over a year. However, I will look at all requests once I am back :)
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Thanks fursims!
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • MunchKINbeeMunchKINbee Posts: 3 New Member
    I’m looking for the following things: appliances (microwave, dishwasher etc.), columns that are preferably square and not as chunky as base game ones, anything to furnish a gaming room, couches that aren’t as rectangular, computers, any shelving clutter/decor, better roof textures and colors (in game colors like grey would look white when put on the roof) and lastly I would also like some wallpapers that match foundations (to make it look like some areas does not have foundations while others do have them wall colors and textures I would like are any plain colors for grey variations, plain white, solid black, fun colors like blue, purple, pink but pastel (using all the same colors the different textures I would like are horizontal wood slats, bricks where the sement in between the bricks are a different color like white, and some fancy masonry walls would also be nice) AND ALSO I just thought of this: a regular vertical wood plank would be nice because I like using shelves and things to create my own bookshelf and I’m always struggling to find something to close it off or to anchor it to the floor or a table especially ones that match the shelf I use and another ideas I have is if you could make a modular desk to create different size desks and L-shaped desks and things like that I know this is a lot but these are things I REALLY struggle to find if I find anything at all