Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I'm kinda torn between Charlie, Plumbob and Icey.

Vote: Icey

Icey looks like someone who would bus an inactive player. I don't know if Plumbob would bus Slayer that early but who knows.

I was kinda thinking Icey could be town yesterday, but now I'm having doubts after Slayer flipped scum cuz I wasn't expecting that. 😂

I feel like this was the first time I see Icey, Plumbob and Charlie voting for a new player for inactivity cuz we rarely do this here out of "sportsmanship" in other games. So I think there's something up with them. 🤔

I mean, even if Slayer was town, it is weird to see the more experienced players voting for a newbie. So... XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    VOTE COUNT
    DeKay v Icey

Icey- DeKay,
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Icey looks like someone who would bus an inactive player. I don't know if Plumbob would bus Slayer that early but who knows.

I was kinda thinking Icey could be town yesterday, but now I'm having doubts after Slayer flipped scum cuz I wasn't expecting that. 😂

I feel like this was the first time I see Icey, Plumbob and Charlie voting for a new player for inactivity cuz we rarely do this here out of "sportsmanship" in other games. So I think there's something up with them. 🤔

I mean, even if Slayer was town, it is weird to see the more experienced players voting for a newbie. So... XD

Umm I vote for inactivity a lot. I don’t like to bus my partners unless I absolutely have to like with that one game with bubbz. If I was mafia like you say, what would be my motive for killing slayer?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    DeKay wrote: »

Umm I vote for inactivity a lot. I don’t like to bus my partners unless I absolutely have to like with that one game with bubbz. If I was mafia like you say, what would be my motive for killing slayer?

If you were mafia, I think you would have voted them to distance yourself from them. And also like I said, since Slayer had no PR, it's better to just get them out of the way first and look super townish in doing so since no one would vote a new player, who also happens to be a mafia at the same time. 🤷‍♀️ But that's just me.

What do you think of who could be scum or who would kill City?
    832XG3D.gif
    Also, why did you choose Slayer over Gameplay? Gameplay hadn't posted before your vote, same as Slayer. And Gameplay is known to be quite inactive too, in my books.
    You could have voted for Gameplay. I just think it's weird that some of you voted for a new player. I mean, nothing wrong with that since Slayer's mafia. Thank goodness they're not town at least. 😂😂 But still. It just seems too convenient.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't think Charlie would bus her partner that early. But then again, I remember that weird play between her and Zinnia before, so maybe nothing is above her at this point.

The City kill feels random. She hardly said anything. We can't really learn much from it.

I think DeKay is town.

I also doubt both Slayer's buddies voted her yesterday. My theory is that at least one Mafia lies among the remaining players.

That leaves me with
    Mouse
    Bubbz
    Rose
    Nerd
    Gameplay

I want to hear from these five. I'd probably vote Gameplay because she posted once yesterday just to say hi and that she was reading back, but didn't actually say anything.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think Charlie would bus her partner that early. But then again, I remember that weird play between her and Zinnia before, so maybe nothing is above her at this point.

The City kill feels random. She hardly said anything. We can't really learn much from it.

I think DeKay is town.

I also doubt both Slayer's buddies voted her yesterday. My theory is that at least one Mafia lies among the remaining players.

That leaves me with
    Mouse
    Bubbz
    Rose
    Nerd
    Gameplay

I want to hear from these five. I'd probably vote Gameplay because she posted once yesterday just to say hi and that she was reading back, but didn't actually say anything.

This is exactly the reason I voted gameplay yesterday. I wanted to give the new player a chance, but wanted to vote someone inactive, so gameplay was the best choice to do that.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

I think DeKay is town.

That leaves me with
    Mouse
    Bubbz
    Rose
    Nerd
    Gameplay

Rebolded what i wanted to bold cause i messed up.

Hmm...I guess me voting Slayer was kind of weird since she was a new player. But then I saw at that point that there had been two votes on her, so I thought why not?

I would've taken my vote off if she had said anything. I even tagged her. But she never posted.

Gameplay said she was reading back a few hours before day ended but didn't say anything.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hmm...I guess me voting Slayer was kind of weird since she was a new player. But then I saw at that point that there had been two votes on her, so I thought why not?

I would've taken my vote off if she had said anything. I even tagged her. But she never posted.

Gameplay said she was reading back a few hours before day ended but didn't say anything.

I don't think it was that weird since she wasn't saying anything, but my personal opinion is that they should live past day 1 of they are new, but then again, she was mafia, so yeah...
    @Submarine the title hasn't been changed. XD

I don't think it was that weird since she wasn't saying anything, but my personal opinion is that they should live past day 1 of they are new, but then again, she was mafia, so yeah...

I'm just glad she did end up being Mafia, because that was a shot in the dark :D

I'll cast a vote after school today. Or maybe at lunch if I have time and an idea.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I think I trust Icimish and Rose. I’m not suspicious of GamePlay either because from what I’ve learned she’s never that active.

I’m still thinking about what Dekay said to me and everybody still seems to trust him so I wouldn’t vote him right now.

So this leaves me with:
    Bubbz
    Charlie
    Plumbob
    Nerd

@gameplay9098 who on my list do you think is most suspicious

@the_greenplumbob do u believe Dekay claim about how we don’t want to kill him?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Submarine the title hasn't been changed. XD

Thanks, haha.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I decided to vote Slayer over Gameplay because I know gameplay can be active, and I just assumed when I voted yesterday that gameplay would eventually log on and join in the conversation (which is surprising that she didn't), but Slayer hadn't said anything since signing up - essentially, I had more faith in gameplay than I did in slayer.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    @the_greenplumbob do u believe Dekay claim about how we don’t want to kill him?

I'm not really sure if we can call that a claim, Dekay just said voting her off Day 1 is a bad move because she's helpful to town, which I agreed with. I'm neutral on dekay at the moment, I don't have any reason yet to think that she's mafia (or to think that she's town)
    I just had a bigger suspicion I’m Slayer. It was day one, so there wasn’t much to go off of.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Yes, you are a slayer. Vampires ain't got nothing on you

I think I'll just go ahead and vote Gameplay. She hasn't said anything relevant at all. Even Nerd voted yesterday, which was something

Vote: Gameplay

Yes, you are a slayer. Vampires ain't got nothing on you

Lol icey :XD:
    It's a lot of fun!
    Why did it add colons lol???
    It's a lot of fun!
    Could've been the emoji picker that pops up even if you don't want it to

I still have no idea who could be mafia but I do know that gameplay hasnt contributed at all. vote gameplay even if he's town, hes not being helpful.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Alive sorry
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I still have no idea who could be mafia but I do know that gameplay hasnt contributed at all. vote gameplay even if he's town, hes not being helpful.

I'm a she :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating