Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Update on my continued absence: talking to financial advisor. Hopefully house before my apartment lease is up end of June *panics because that's a really short time to close on a house*

And I find out the nooboo's gender tomorrow!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    someone made a a cc inspired harry potter pack. pufferheads.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

I saw the pack. They even made a board/card game for sims to play which is soooooo good for me when I'm trying to portray groups of dorky tabletop gamers. (This includes Thu and Kari so I obviously cannot mean this as an insult :heart:)

official4_2_orig.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

I saw the pack. They even made a board/card game for sims to play which is soooooo good for me when I'm trying to portray groups of dorky tabletop gamers. (This includes Thu and Kari so I obviously cannot mean this as an insult :heart:)

official4_2_orig.png

does the game come with it? i haven't exlplored it yet.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @friendsfan367: it should :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @friendsfan367: it should :)

thank you. sims3 won't open for me. which i told my friend who was trying to help is weird 3 has no cc alll my cc is in 4.
    edited April 2019
    Puffer heads? Like Hufflepuff combined with potterhead?
    edited April 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    Puffer heads? Like Hufflepuff combined with potterhead?

yes. they can't use harry potter.

hey tommorrow noboo goes sooboo.nobody to somebody. but i guesss its already somebody not sure how big it is now. :)
    What nooboo? Mine? XD

Uhhhh I think sneaking up towards 10 inches big now... Somewhere between 6-10 I'm halfway through the pregnancy.
    What nooboo? Mine? XD

Uhhhh I think sneaking up towards 10 inches big now... Somewhere between 6-10 I'm halfway through the pregnancy.

soboo is what i call it after tomorrow. cause we know its human but not what it is yet,

opps that sounded better n my head.
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Since this is Autism Acceptance month, I feel it's very important that we try and help people to feel accepted, love, and kindness. You are invited to join if you like.
    https://discord.gg/hJPrH85
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Firande wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So sorry for my absence... I am, in fact, still alive LOL. Real life stuff is wearing me out... ugh. :sweat_smile:

I can't wait to read you guys' stories!! As soon as I've finished the stories I'm reading right now, I'll have more time to pick up new stories as well... :blush:

I posted a new chapter of my story Pariah, for those who are interested: https://donaeis.home.blog/2019/04/14/11-something-fishy/
    This one's a bit of a complex read.
    @mamasquirrel & @squirrelwithacup tagging you guys just in case you're interested hehehe. :sweat_smile:

@Firande Awesome! Going to check it out now.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Hello everyone! I've just finished a new chapter of Nightshade, Chapter 44, which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited April 2019

official4_2_orig.png

nvm-but Brittiepink (and Rexsocks) updated the Harry Potter mods pack brittepink had.
    6adMCGP.gif

official4_2_orig.png

theres even a toddler bed. yes i finally opened my game. and made it to generation 2. sissys favorite. cause elsas in it. lol.
    What nooboo? Mine? XD

soboo is what i call it after tomorrow. cause we know its human but not what it is yet,

Ooooooh that makes sense now :)

Yuppers. About 15 hours now..
    What nooboo? Mine? XD

Ooooooh that makes sense now :)

Yuppers. About 15 hours now..

i finally got to generation2 earlier. so i got excited and forgot how t make sense. i also got new cc which is somehow infagreens fault lol
    edited April 2019
    I'm going to try to building a castle, but for the Castle how do I decorate it to make it Disneyesque? (without CC?) remember "good" colours (ie Snow White/Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Ariel/Belle/Jasmine/Mulan/Tiana/Rapunzel/Merida/Elsa&Anna? only. so pink, blue and yellow (and maybe green)?
    6adMCGP.gif
    I think I did a good job.. I just need to figure out how to landscape since I actually used the terrain tools
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm going to try to building a castle, but for the Castle how do I decorate it to make it Disneyesque? (without CC?) remember "good" colours (ie Snow White/Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Ariel/Belle/Jasmine/Mulan/Tiana/Rapunzel/Merida/Elsa&Anna? only. so pink, blue and yellow (and maybe green)?

Basically light pastel colors. Aquas, teals, lime, and lilac would be other good shades.
    edited April 2019
    I'm starting to think Dad's right a lot of early movie people were connected to Canada- 2 prodcuers-Jack L. Warner was born in London, Ontario,

Louis B Mayer immgraited as a child to Canada

Of course there's Mary Pickford born in Toronto, Ontario

and then there's "Biography Girl" Florence Lawrence" born in Hamilton, Ontario
    6adMCGP.gif
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hi writers lounge. Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing. Was very close to updating Spirit Guardian and then... the update messed with my game. Oh well. Anyone else having problems due to update??
    MadameLee wrote: »

Basically light pastel colors. Aquas, teals, lime, and lilac would be other good shades.

roof 1
    QAGeYGj.png

Roof 2:
    YWQaxJo.png

(outside)
    XedyCzl.png

first floor
    p2oXQKA.png

second Floor:
    VBSCg5O.png

and third floor
    bXb8xKk.png

"The back"
    cUG1PRg.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

official4_2_orig.png

So adorable .. I DL'd the pack but I am waiting for the patch to try to use my cc
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top