Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WIP- 3rd beta released - Moonlight Valley

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @MemoriiValentine I'm sorry to hear about your fall. :( Hope you heal quickly.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @MemoriiValentine I'm sorry to hear about your fall. :( Hope you heal quickly.

I will be fine. it will take time is all. as for MV V2 it will take more time because I will have to go through each house and change them from the inside. for the beta,did the wallpapers show up fine? I was thinking of making this a save rather than a separate install. still unsure
    Happy Simming!♥
    @emorrill do I have you added to my friend list on sims 3 page?
    Happy Simming!♥

I don't think so... :(
    As far as I could see the wallpapers were fine. :) I loved all the houses! <3 They were uniquely built. Those don't really need to be changed/replaced. I just needed non Supernatural bridges in the world. :p

I appreciate your time and effort to create this beautiful world. No rush. (((Hugs)))

I don't think so... :(
    As far as I could see the wallpapers were fine. :) I loved all the houses! <3 They were uniquely built. Those don't really need to be changed/replaced. I just needed non Supernatural bridges in the world. :p

I appreciate your time and effort to create this beautiful world. No rush. (((Hugs)))

oh yes! I should change the bridge! I almost forgot silly me :D I'll do that then I will make a save with some of @Hidehi 's beautiful builds.
    Happy Simming!♥
    edited April 2019
    @emorrill how does this look? do i need to change it? briseg.png

Happy Simming!♥

I think it's cool looking. :)

I'm not sure if it works for such a small river...what other options are there? Sorry.
    You can PM me pics if you'd like instead. :)

I think it's cool looking. :)

I'm not sure if it works for such a small river...what other options are there? Sorry.
    You can PM me pics if you'd like instead. :)

The problem is I do not know which are moonlight fall bridges or not. That one is from bridgeport and it is my first time trying to find a bridge. Did you know that the world had 4 different bridges?
    Happy Simming!♥

The problem is I do not know which are moonlight fall bridges or not. That one is from bridgeport and it is my first time trying to find a bridge. Did you know that the world had 4 different bridges?

I saw that it did, yes. :open_mouth: Well, that bridge should be fine then since you know it's not one from 🐸🐸🐸🐸. 👍
    I don't want to make things harder for you. <3
    I will try to use another bridge that would go with it but i am unsure if ita from supernatural
    Happy Simming!♥
    my pc died on me,I saved the files. but it may take some time for me to get back into working on it
    Happy Simming!♥
    my pc died on me,I saved the files. but it may take some time for me to get back into working on it

It's ok. Thanks for letting me know. :)

installing sims 3 and if everything goes well I may be back at it next week!
    Happy Simming!♥

Take your time sweetie, no worries. I appreciate all that you're doing. <3

Take your time sweetie, no worries. I appreciate all that you're doing. <3

my dad had a stroke and I had to push the project back a bit as I m also working and taking care of my pups.but I have not forgotten this and will finish it
    Happy Simming!♥
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@MemoriiValentine I'm sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he is improving. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    I'm sorry to hear that too @MemoriiValentine :cry: You're ok. <3 Real life and our families always come first.
    Your world will be worth the wait. :star:

Thought and prayers to your family as well. 🙏
    @bekkasan @emorrill thank you both! When I get a chance to relax and breath I will start working again if possible
    Happy Simming!♥
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @MemoriiValentine ,

so sorry to read your news about your Dad :'( . I very much hope he can make a full recovery.

I completely agree with emorrill ... Moonlight Valley will be well worth waiting for. Best wishes and take care x

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello @MemoriiValentine so sorry you are having such a tough time. I do hope things start to improve for you nd your family soon. I had to spend weeks way from Fenbury last year. Sometimes a break can be a good thing and you will enjoy creating even more knowing that all your RL concerns are taken care of :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    @Bettyboop55 @Hidehi thank you both. I agree that it will be worth it.I cannot wait to see it finished
    Happy Simming!♥
    So in the next few days I will be getting back into building thwle world. I did save the file i had but in case of complications I may have to start over.
    Happy Simming!♥
    taking a look at the world again. apparently I was adding new bridges when I last worked on it. gonna test that bridge i put in there last,the beach,and I will readd the diving lots that somehow vanished
    Happy Simming!♥
    @MemoriiValentine Awesome!
    I wonder why some stuff seemed to bork out? :confused:

If you could use any base game bridges or ones that don't belong to Supernatural or ITF EP's that would be great. :star: Since the other bridges you used didn't show up in my game because I wanna say they were bridges from Supernatural and I don't have that EP. :(
    Thanks for all the hard work you've put into such a beautiful world! <3
    @MemoriiValentine Awesome!
    I wonder why some stuff seemed to bork out? :confused:

If you could use any base game bridges or ones that don't belong to Supernatural or ITF EP's that would be great. :star: Since the other bridges you used didn't show up in my game because I wanna say they were bridges from Supernatural and I don't have that EP. :(
    Thanks for all the hard work you've put into such a beautiful world! <3

No idea why some is missing. nut at least not all is lost. I will test the world without the supernatural EP before putting a download. it will have dive lots,beaches,and a lot of empty room. then I will make another version for Store . version 1 will be store free,have alot of empty lots,beaches that do not look like they came from silent hill,and dive lots. will not be much but I think it will be an improvement
    Happy Simming!♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top