Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Oi sorry! Happy belated birthday Turner! :o

Party%2BTime.pngParty%2BTime.png
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy birthday, Turner! You certainly get a green screen from us ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    PLUMMIT. Happy belated birthday, Turner! 🎉
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy belated birthday Turner :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Aw, thanks, everyone!! :blush:

ChocoCub wrote: »
    @Turner happy belated birthday, hope you had a great one. :smiley: (thought it was the 13th for some reason...)

giphy.gif

Omg such a cute pup!! Is that my present? XD
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Turner wrote: »

The pup's a hired extra. Your dog would get jealous :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Anyone caught up to De Mol Belgium btw?
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Nope >.< I really need to get on it... Been busy trying to catch up on BB Canada.
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Nope >.< I really need to get on it... Been busy trying to catch up on BB Canada.

Oh - that's running too now isn't it?
    Banner.png

Yup! Finally am on the correct season for once, and I'm still 10 episodes behind XD

Yup! Finally am on the correct season for once, and I'm still 10 episodes behind XD

That's about 3 weeks of episodes?
    Banner.png

Catching up never ends, does it? :b
    ChocoCub wrote: »

The pup's a hired extra. Your dog would get jealous :joy:

Oof. True.... But I'm sure she wouldn't mind a boyfriend :blush:

Catching up never ends, does it? :b

Not with my extensive list of shows it doesn’t XD
    Hey guys. I think now would be a good time to say this. I got admitted to a master's program in the US. I'm not going to say which university because I don't want this to show up on Google. :D I accepted it, and I'll be in California for the next two years starting September

I'll still have time to participate in shows, but I just wanted to let you know so you won't be surprised if I get busier or if my active hours become different :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hey guys. I think now would be a good time to say this. I got admitted to a master's program in the US. I'm not going to say which university because I don't want this to show up on Google. :D I accepted it, and I'll be in California for the next two years starting September

I'll still have time to participate in shows, but I just wanted to let you know so you won't be surprised if I get busier or if my active hours become different :)

Oh my god, super congrats! :smiley: Who knows you'll run into Turner one day? XD
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Congratulations Ice that is amazing news! What area will you be studying in?

Oh my god, super congrats! :smiley: Who knows you'll run into Turner one day? XD

Maybe :D Depends on where he is though. California is huge

Congratulations Ice that is amazing news! What area will you be studying in?

Computer Science :) Same as my undergraduate major

And thanks guys!

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Amazing news Ice! I hope all goes well and you enjoy it, best of luck! Sounds fantastic! :)

Congrats Ice! That’s wicked news! It’ll be a bit of a change though XD Going to a new place is an experience :3
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Congrats Ice! That's great news, Good luck on your California adventure. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Thanks, guys. :)

And it'll definitely be an experience. Considering I haven't been to California before :joy:

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Congratulations!! My vague memories of California from when I was two and a half or so are that Cali is nice. :D
    Hope you enjoy yourself and don't work too hard. :P
    Shadami wrote: »
    Congratulations!! My vague memories of California from when I was two and a half or so are that Cali is nice. :D
    Hope you enjoy yourself and don't work too hard. :P

Thanks! The work load doesn't seem bad based on the recommended load of my program. Plus right now I don't have any assistantship offers, so I don't get any tuition coverage, but I also don't have any part-time work.

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

*squeals and tackle hugs* Congratulations Icey! 🎉🎉🎉
    Jacob_Banner.png