Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Zephyr73 wrote: »
    Hello all, my name is Beth. I thought I'd come introduce myself since it's been a long time I played the sims. But recently a friend who is very much into the sims gifted me The Sims 4 base game along with a few expansion/game/stuff packs and I'm hooked once again. I signed up for the forum way back when but never really used it, but I'm definitely hoping to this time around. See ya around!

Hello @Zephyr73 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that after a break from simming you are now back simming and are playing Sims 4.:
    It was very caring and kind of your friend to give you the base game and packs <3 You would enjoy chatting with him about
    The Sims and your sims from your games,
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads..
    Happy simming! :)
    edited April 2019
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the sims for as long as I can remember and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon (or ever). Right now I'm playing sims 2, 3 and 4 and loving every bit of it. I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite :) I've always been more of a lurker here so I'm still a "new member" but now I'm trying to come out of my shell more and interact a bit. Hope everyone's having a great day!

Hello @BabyBlueHairbow :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you play Sims 2,3 and 4:) All versions are fun and enjoyable to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads and chatting with fellow simmers,

• Haylstorm_SAHaylstorm_SA Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello :) I'm Hayley and i'm all the way from South Africa. I am currently engaged and realizing how expensive weddings are xD We live with our two fur kitty rescue babies, Jelly and Scarlet <3 The most interesting fact about me is that I have an identical twin sister. I am a Freelance Graphic Designer (Haylstorm Design) and in the planning phase of starting my own video gaming lounge and event business. I've played the Sims since it began and have owned all the Sims 1, 2 and 3 expansions. Unfortunately because of the wedding I only have a handful of Sims 4 extra content packs at the moment. Looking forward to getting to know all you beautiful simmers out there :)
    Hello :) I'm Hayley and i'm all the way from South Africa. I am currently engaged and realizing how expensive weddings are xD We live with our two fur kitty rescue babies, Jelly and Scarlet <3 The most interesting fact about me is that I have an identical twin sister. I am a Freelance Graphic Designer (Haylstorm Design) and in the planning phase of starting my own video gaming lounge and event business. I've played the Sims since it began and have owned all the Sims 1, 2 and 3 expansions. Unfortunately because of the wedding I only have a handful of Sims 4 extra content packs at the moment. Looking forward to getting to know all you beautiful simmers out there :)

Hello @Haylstorm_SA :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your engagement ! <3 It is a very special time for you both as you prepare for your wedding :) I hope the preparations for your wedding go well, as as well as for the business that you are setting up.
    It is caring of you to have rescued kitties <3 You would be enjoy having simversions of them in your games.
    It is great that you own all the ep packs for Sims 1, 2 and 3! Packs add many great features, activities and items to the game.
  • siminettesiminette Posts: 160 Member
    Hello, I'm Siminette. I'm playing the sims from the sims 1 in ps2. That's a while ago. Lately I'm more a builder than a life player. I'm posting speedbuild on my new youtube channel.
    Excuse my poor English, I'm a french native speaker.
    Bye
    siminette wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Siminette. I'm playing the sims from the sims 1 in ps2. That's a while ago. Lately I'm more a builder than a life player. I'm posting speedbuild on my new youtube channel.
    Excuse my poor English, I'm a french native speaker.
    Bye

Hello @Siminette :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 1. You would have spent many fun and happy hours simming over the years!
    It is special that you have your own YouTube channel ! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching speedbuilds of your creations.
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    @siminette it is so cool that you are a french native speaker. Also amazing that you have been playing for so long!! <3
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    hello, everyone! i'm @_starfrog :)

i played simcity 2000 as a very young girl. i don't even know how i gained access to it! but, i started playing the sims in 2000 when my cousin received the original game as a christmas gift and i've been playing it ever since. haven't stopped. no signs of stopping soon! i'm excited to get to know you all. i don't know why it took me so long to sign up - i was a lurker before <_<
    still using fabric softener
  • alliscnzxalliscnzx Posts: 31 Member
    Hello,my name is Allison.I have been watching people play The Sims 2, 3 and 4 on Youtube growing up.My mom wouldn't let me get the game because she wants me to concentrate on my studies but she bought The Sims 4 for me on Christmas last year and i'm so glad to finally have the game.Happy Simming everyone,see ya around!
    _starfrog wrote: »
    hello, everyone! i'm @_starfrog :)

i played simcity 2000 as a very young girl. i don't even know how i gained access to it! but, i started playing the sims in 2000 when my cousin received the original game as a christmas gift and i've been playing it ever since. haven't stopped. no signs of stopping soon! i'm excited to get to know you all. i don't know why it took me so long to sign up - i was a lurker before <_<

Hello @_starfrog :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing simcity when you were a young girl. It was special that your cousin introduced you to simming in 2000 when they received Sims 1 as a Christmas gift <3 It began your time as a simmer and has resulted in you spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming ever since!
    I hope you with enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
    alliscnzx wrote: »
    Hello,my name is Allison.I have been watching people play The Sims 2, 3 and 4 on Youtube growing up.My mom wouldn't let me get the game because she wants me to concentrate on my studies but she bought The Sims 4 for me on Christmas last year and i'm so glad to finally have the game.Happy Simming everyone,see ya around!

Hello @alliscnzx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying watching simmers playing The Sims game on their YouTube channels, and it is very exciting and special that you received Sims 4 as a Christmas present <3 and can now enjoy playing yourself! :)
    Happy simming, creating, building and playing! :)
  • mylonelyweekendmylonelyweekend Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi guys! I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. I've been playing The Sims off/on since I was in high school (2003). I stopped playing (The Sims 3) last 2011 until now that I've decided to try The Sims 4. I really enjoy playing the whole series, love humor and aesthetic of the game.
    Hi guys! I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. I've been playing The Sims off/on since I was in high school (2003). I stopped playing (The Sims 3) last 2011 until now that I've decided to try The Sims 4. I really enjoy playing the whole series, love humor and aesthetic of the game.

Hello @mylonelyweekend :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when you were at high school and have been playing it on and off ever since. It is great that after a break from simming, you are back playing again and enjoying Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    it is great that you are now a full member @gustavowizard :) Happy simming!

thank you very much! i was wondering if im posting my stuff on the right places, should i put my mods on this section here?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/categories/cas-custom-content
  • RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm Marie, from England, in first year of university right now (so really, really, REALLY hoping for a university pack soon) studying Law, and love the sims a little too much - if I'm not studying I'm working on some new household idea :smile: Got addicted to sims 3 when I was only about 10, then sims 2, now sims 4, and my entire student loan is being drained by the packs! Made this account a veryyyy long time ago, and finally decided to use it. Very excited to be more active in the forums, have spent a lotta time just lurking like @_starfrog :smile:
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    thank you, @rosemow :smile:

@Rosybear it's easy to lurk, there are so many resourceful people here! a lot of good ideas and help. glad you went ahead and joined with me :)
    still using fabric softener
  • NurseKneesNurseKnees Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! Thanks for inviting me! I’m fairly new to everything and am very excited to be here and learn from other people. I used to own and play sims 2 as a kid but I’ve only started playing and getting more serious about the game in the past few months in large part because of the 100 Baby Challenge on YouTube by Kelsey which reminded me how much I used to enjoy sims and I’ve been obsessed ever since.
    When not playing sims I am a new nurse and am newly engaged, planning on getting married this fall to someone willing to agree to divert funds to my sims habit if we can do the same to his dark souls habit. It’s a match made in heaven really ;)
    edited April 2019
    Rosybear wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Marie, from England, in first year of university right now (so really, really, REALLY hoping for a university pack soon) studying Law, and love the sims a little too much - if I'm not studying I'm working on some new household idea :smile: Got addicted to sims 3 when I was only about 10, then sims 2, now sims 4, and my entire student loan is being drained by the packs! Made this account a veryyyy long time ago, and finally decided to use it. Very excited to be more active in the forums, have spent a lotta time just lurking like @_starfrog :smile:

Hello @Rosybear :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    I hope that your uni studies continue to go well.You would enjoy simming as a restful break from the stressses of your studies.
    It is nice that you started simming when a child by playing Sims 3, then played Sims 2 and now Sims 4. It is very nice that simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3
    _starfrog wrote: »
    thank you, @rosemow :smile:

@Rosybear it's easy to lurk, there are so many resourceful people here! a lot of good ideas and help. glad you went ahead and joined with me :)

You’re welcome :)
    edited April 2019
    NurseKnees wrote: »
    Hi! Thanks for inviting me! I’m fairly new to everything and am very excited to be here and learn from other people. I used to own and play sims 2 as a kid but I’ve only started playing and getting more serious about the game in the past few months in large part because of the 100 Baby Challenge on YouTube by Kelsey which reminded me how much I used to enjoy sims and I’ve been obsessed ever since.
    When not playing sims I am a new nurse and am newly engaged, planning on getting married this fall to someone willing to agree to divert funds to my sims habit if we can do the same to his dark souls habit. It’s a match made in heaven really ;)

Hello @NurseKnees :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your engagement! <3 It is a very special time for you both as you prepare for your wedding :)
    It is very caring of you to be a nurse, and to kindly help people who are unwell <3
    It is nice that watching the 100 baby challenge on YouTube has encouraged you to start simming again, after you used to play Sims 2 when a child. It is great that you are enjoying playing the game.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Hey, I'm EliteGirl. I am a major "The Sims" fan since the first one came out. I have a brother, a mom and a dad.
  • swladyswlady Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all. I played Sims way back when and didn't really get into it. Now I have a friend who streams Sims 4 on twitch. From watching her I got interested again. Lucky me! It was on sale! So I got just the basic game. That was only 4 months ago and I am sooo hooked! I am up to 2 expansion packs, 2 game packs and 4 stuff packs. And I want more! LOL :p
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Hey, I'm EliteGirl. I am a major "The Sims" fan since the first one came out. I have a brother, a mom and a dad.

Hello @EliteGirl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time, playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is very enjoyable!
    swlady wrote: »
    Hi all. I played Sims way back when and didn't really get into it. Now I have a friend who streams Sims 4 on twitch. From watching her I got interested again. Lucky me! It was on sale! So I got just the basic game. That was only 4 months ago and I am sooo hooked! I am up to 2 expansion packs, 2 game packs and 4 stuff packs. And I want more! LOL :p

Hello @swlady :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that watching your friend streaming on twitch encouraged you to start simming again :) It was great that you were able to buy the base game when it was on sale! It is great that you have now bought many more packs too! The packs add many enjoyable and great features, themes, activities, cas items and build mode items to the game!
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    When I played the first version of "The Sims", I didn't have a favorite character. Then after "The Sims 1", I played "The Sims 2" series. My favorite The Sims 2 characters were the Summerdream family, Dustin Broke, Lillith Pleasant (not her sister and not her parents) and I liked the Montys and Capps. I also liked Dirk Dreamer. I didn't care for the "Bella Goth mystery" that the "Sims 2" series had. I didn't get the Sims 3 series, even though I was tempted to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top