Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pick a favorite thing out of a pack, and a least favorite thing out of a pack

My daily/weekly quiz/question is this.

To pick an stuff/game/expansion pack, and tell the posters what is your favorite thing about that pack.
Then, pick another one, and then tell them what is your least favorite thing about that pack.

It does not have to be your favorite pack when you tell them about your favorite thing, or your least favorite pack when you talk about your least favorite thing.

Comments

• Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Oh my fav item would be the grim reaper guitar. Because it gives a black cloud when you play it and my main sim is a rock and metal 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I do not use any pet items or pets. Have tried it once and never looked back at it.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Fitness Stuff Pack
    Earbuds

Cats and Dogs
    The fact that I can't control pets at all.. It's not that I want to control them I just want to see their needs and to be able to cancel something if it will cause a bug lol.
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Favorite: Toddlers Free Update and Cats and Dogs. Who ever thought removing toddlers was a good idea? And Pets. Period.

Least Favorite: Cats and Dogs/My First Pet Stuff. I don't use nonsensical pet clothes, but I would love more practical collars, leads, harnesses and jackets.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧