Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Favorite Hobby and what do you often do with it?

TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
Title is the Question. I wanted to know what else are other peoples hobby, I wanted to see on how we always thrive to imporve our skills just like how our sims improve themselves. So What is your hobby?

This is my hobbies.
Gaming - I love it since I was a child. I started with Need For Speed Underground 2, and then later on got introduced on The Sims 3, Freeplay, 4, and Mobile. I guess its not just gaming, but also simming. :smiley:
Writing - When the computer we use is broken, or I cannot use it for whatever reason, I write short stories. I started one when I was on elementary, having notebook filled with short stories. Now I am trying to write a novel, to change things up. My writer sim inspired me to do it.
Reading - Probably what I love. I love reading, most of them are from my country, which is not worldwide popular and is in my language, but one of the well known is probably Harry Potter. I am a fan of it, especially Severus Snape, my favorite character of all time.

How about you, what is your hobby? How do you find enjoyment from them? And what are your plans to continue expand them? <3 Anybody is welcome in this thread! :)

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Weightlifting and Studying new skill, these 2 hobbies give a real progress both for the body and mind.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    I've always loved creating characters and storytelling. The Sims is just another way for me to do that. So yes, when I'm not daydreaming (often with my headphones in my ears playing music), I'm usually writing or reading as well. Fiction (and fanfics) mostly, but also criminology/psychology and history. I'm a Ricardian, so I always want to find out 'the truth' about things or at least know have all the information to inform my own interpretation of events. I'm also a proud Scottie mum and love training my dog, Rory. We attend weekly classes and are currently working towards his gold intermediate obedience certificate. We also enjoy going for long walks in the country, which really helps keep us both fit and healthy.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Listening to music, singing and digital drawing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Weightlifting and Studying new skill, these 2 hobbies give a real progress both for the body and mind.

That is a cool. I can never do weightlifting in real life.
    I've always loved creating characters and storytelling. The Sims is just another way for me to do that. So yes, when I'm not daydreaming (often with my headphones in my ears playing music), I'm usually writing or reading as well. Fiction (and fanfics) mostly, but also criminology/psychology and history. I'm a Ricardian, so I always want to find out 'the truth' about things or at least know have all the information to inform my own interpretation of events. I'm also a proud Scottie mum and love training my dog, Rory. We attend weekly classes and are currently working towards his gold intermediate obedience certificate. We also enjoy going for long walks in the country, which really helps keep us both fit and healthy.

Pets are really amazing. I hope you can get the certificate it sounds cool. Criminology something that I am interest. They tends to make you feel your in the scene or sometimes detective.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Listening to music, singing and digital drawing.

What app do you use for Digital Drawing?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited April 2019
    Drawing, basketball, watercolor painting (although I'm not that good at it lol), listening to/writing music, writing stories, reading, playing viola, playing piano, and gaming/simming of course.

I'd like to learn to play saxophone or sing sometime in the future.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2019
    Collecting hobbies. That's my main hobby.

I kind of cycle through hobbies. I'll be really into 2 or 3 for a while and then move on to something else for a while. And then switch back.

Right now it's calligraphy and hand lettering that is my main hobby. Which I do almost every day. I'm not great at it yet (pretty bad actually) but that's okay I find it relaxing at the end of the day and I have a million pretty colorful pens so at least what I do is colorful and fun. And it's a fairly new hobby. I used to think I could never pull it off because my penmanship was awful but my penmanship has improved a ton. I've also heard some people say they find they could pick up on calligraphy and still have awful penmanship for normal writing.

Also writing. Writing has been a staple hobby for a long time. I'm working on a couple novels right now.

Photography is another staple hobby as long as I can remember. Gosh I remember going out with a little disposable camera on a school overnight trip in the mountains when I was like 10 and if that camera wasn't the best thing ever (I mean there are definitely better cameras but it was the first time I had a camera all to myself and I loved it). The following year I studied digital photography in school. The year after that I went old school with a coffee can pinhole camera developing photos in a dark room (and I miss it all the time). It is just something that is fun and fascinating to me.

Hiking. Often goes with photography for me... just being out in nature is the greatest.

Crochet is a big off and on one. I keep threatening to learn to knit, too.

Reading I love to read but it tends to get neglected because I have too many hobbies and too little time.

Simming of course. Gaming a bit but sims is the main one.

Err probably more but that's all I've got right now. Yes I have enough hobbies that sometimes I just forget about some lol.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on