Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• EsReverniDrawrofEsReverniDrawrof Posts: 30 Member
    @rosemow thank you so much! And thanks for being so friendly and helpful :)
  • JägerJäger Posts: 5 New Member
    hi!
    I played sims 3 around 2012.
    Haven't played the game few years and I bought sims 4 last november.
    Building is easier and enjoy it so much!
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Heyo Jager! Building from what i have seen and heard is apparently a lot easier in the sims 4. I would love to see some of your builds!
  • MrsQuantumPhysicsMrsQuantumPhysics Posts: 6 New Member
    Ohh, it's such a long time since I've used a forum! The joy of being back into forum life makes me very glad! :-D
    Hello, I am Luna! I'm a mother of three, a writer, and I also play The Sims 4! <3 I love all the different possibilities the game has to offer,
    and right now I am exploring building a viking world for the Viking Challenge in my stream. I love to write little background stories on the characters and building as I go. I am also into a Legacy Challenge and somehow I'll try to merge the Vikings and Legacy with aliens and lots of cool stuff. Eeeek can't wait! But yes. Other than that I have played The Sims 1 back in the days, where I was mainly focusing on wohooing and trying to test my sims skills to survive... but that was another time, another place. I jumped past Sims 2 and 3, simply because there wasn't time for that then. But I am very glad to be back for sure <3 I work as a Sign Language Interpreter irl, but will have to get a new education and job due to the impossible lifestyle combinding 3 kids and freelance interpreting.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Jäger wrote: »
    hi!
    I played sims 3 around 2012.
    Haven't played the game few years and I bought sims 4 last november.
    Building is easier and enjoy it so much!

Hello @Jager :) It s nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and after a break you are now back simming again and are playing Sims 4
    It is great that you are enjoying building in the game :) It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming! :)
    Ohh, it's such a long time since I've used a forum! The joy of being back into forum life makes me very glad! :-D
    Hello, I am Luna! I'm a mother of three, a writer, and I also play The Sims 4! <3 I love all the different possibilities the game has to offer,
    and right now I am exploring building a viking world for the Viking Challenge in my stream. I love to write little background stories on the characters and building as I go. I am also into a Legacy Challenge and somehow I'll try to merge the Vikings and Legacy with aliens and lots of cool stuff. Eeeek can't wait! But yes. Other than that I have played The Sims 1 back in the days, where I was mainly focusing on wohooing and trying to test my sims skills to survive... but that was another time, another place. I jumped past Sims 2 and 3, simply because there wasn't time for that then. But I am very glad to be back for sure <3 I work as a Sign Language Interpreter irl, but will have to get a new education and job due to the impossible lifestyle combinding 3 kids and freelance interpreting.

Hello @MrsQuantumPhysics :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is great that you are doing a Viking challenge and are planning to do a Viking world. I hope that it and your legacy challenge continues to go well!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, posting about what is happening in your game, and find creative gameplay ideas to use in your own game.
  • MrsQuantumPhysicsMrsQuantumPhysics Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @MrsQuantumPhysics :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is great that you are doing a Viking challenge and are planning to do a Viking world. I hope that it and your legacy challenge continues to go well!
    > I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, posting about what is happening in your game, and find creative gameplay ideas to use in your own game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your warm welcome! I wish you a great day :-)
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @MrsQuantumPhysics :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is great that you are doing a Viking challenge and are planning to do a Viking world. I hope that it and your legacy challenge continues to go well!
    > I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, posting about what is happening in your game, and find creative gameplay ideas to use in your own game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your warm welcome! I wish you a great day :-)

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • Steven23Steven23 Posts: 1 New Member
    My name is Steven! I'm an autistic demiboy who got into the sims series when I was about 10, and I'm 20 now.
    Steven23 wrote: »
    My name is Steven! I'm an autistic demiboy who got into the sims series when I was about 10, and I'm 20 now.

Hello @Steven23 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started playing the Sims when you were a child <3 and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful tips on playing the game, and gameplay ideas.
  • Social_EngineerSocial_Engineer Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, I'm a simmer that is very into challenges, I've made legacy and right now I'm facing apocalypse challenge. I want to be part of this forums so I can submit a very creative challenge I am designing.
    Hi, I'm a simmer that is very into challenges, I've made legacy and right now I'm facing apocalypse challenge. I want to be part of this forums so I can submit a very creative challenge I am designing.

Hello @Social_Engineer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy doing challenges! :) They are enjoyable to do and help to encourage us to play the game in new ways! It is great that you are designing a new challenge! Simmers will enjoy reading about it and doing it.
  • AmandaBeuryAmandaBeury Posts: 12 New Member
    Sup. I've been playing sims since... I don't remember when lol it all started so long ago. I've been playing a lot longer than my 5 year badge indicates. lol :smirk: I've never posted in the forums or anything. So, just trying something new on this site. But I'm the evil kind of simmer. And I like trying my hand at building and decorating houses. Some are lacking in vision, but they're getting there.
    Sup. I've been playing sims since... I don't remember when lol it all started so long ago. I've been playing a lot longer than my 5 year badge indicates. lol :smirk: I've never posted in the forums or anything. So, just trying something new on this site. But I'm the evil kind of simmer. And I like trying my hand at building and decorating houses. Some are lacking in vision, but they're getting there.

Hello @AmandaBeury :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simmimg for a long time. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time, creating, building and playing!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about the Sims in your game on the threads :)
  • Starfire71Starfire71 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi my name is Lisa. I've been playing Sims since the first one came out. I love the Sims, it's one of my favorite games. I own all expansions and stuff packs for all the games, but Sims 4 is the only game I have installed on my PC. I'm a hardcore gamer. I play RPG's and the Sims. Right now Sims and The Witcher 3 are the games I play most. I'm also an avid reader. I've been wanting to write my own novel, actually started one but my PC went down and had to be reformatted so I lost everything I'd written. I have lots of free time so I'll start again soon. My favorite music is rock. I also enjoy classical, some pop, jazz, some country and I know I'll get laughed at but I like boy bands. I have a fiancee I adore, an autistic daughter I love more than anything and we have a female calico cat that my daughter adores. I'm definitely not young anymore. I technically became a senior citizen last year. I try to stay positive. Life just feels better when you have a positive attitude. Hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Simming!
    edited April 2019
    Starfire71 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Lisa. I've been playing Sims since the first one came out. I love the Sims, it's one of my favorite games. I own all expansions and stuff packs for all the games, but Sims 4 is the only game I have installed on my PC. I'm a hardcore gamer. I play RPG's and the Sims. Right now Sims and The Witcher 3 are the games I play most. I'm also an avid reader. I've been wanting to write my own novel, actually started one but my PC went down and had to be reformatted so I lost everything I'd written. I have lots of free time so I'll start again soon. My favorite music is rock. I also enjoy classical, some pop, jazz, some country and I know I'll get laughed at but I like boy bands. I have a fiancee I adore, an autistic daughter I love more than anything and we have a female calico cat that my daughter adores. I'm definitely not young anymore. I technically became a senior citizen last year. I try to stay positive. Life just feels better when you have a positive attitude. Hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Simming!

Hello @Starfire71 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1 and that you own all the packs. Packs add many special and enjoyable features, activities and items to the game!
    I am sorry that you lost your work on your novel that was on your computer when it went down :( I hope that when you start writing again, it goes very well.
    It is great that you enjoy listening to a variety of types of music :) You would enjoy listening to the music as your sims have music on in the game.
    Congratulations on your engagement to your fiancé <3 I send a hello and a smile to your daughter also :)
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • chamtongchamtong Posts: 6 New Member
    > @aienhanar said:
    > Hello to all simmers out there! I am Hana and am from Australia too, just like @chamtong :) I am back on sims since a long hiatus break. I felt that I should join this forum as it has been helpful for me in the past and I would love to be a part of this community :)
    >
    > I enjoy building and decorating houses in Sims. Sometimes, I just wish that I am plum rich *motherlode* - so my "future home/s" (I have not even owned one yet) will look as goooood as the ones I have built. Oh, how I wish hahah :D
    >
    > It is nice to e-meet you all! Have a good time simming everyone :smiley:

Hey, I'm a Hanna too! haha.
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Yes!! Aussies in the house!!
  • ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    Hi! My name is Joaquin, I'm a guy from Argentina. I love sims since the sims 2 came out, spent hours on END playing it. Now I'm an avid sims 4 player, I've got most packs, and I enjoy it SO MUCH. It's an amazing game, with so many things to do. Planning to start a YouTube channel, hopefully will soon :smiley:
    Hi! My name is Joaquin, I'm a guy from Argentina. I love sims since the sims 2 came out, spent hours on END playing it. Now I'm an avid sims 4 player, I've got most packs, and I enjoy it SO MUCH. It's an amazing game, with so many things to do. Planning to start a YouTube channel, hopefully will soon :smiley:

Hello @ClassicSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours playing it. Simming is fun! It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4 and own most of the packs. There are many enjoyable parts of simming from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and seeing how the lives of our sims develop in our games!
    It is special that you are planning to start a YouTube channel ! :) I hope it goes well !
    Happy simming ! :)
  • ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-17037506"][quote="ClassicSims;c-17037486"]Hi! My name is Joaquin, I'm a guy from Argentina. I love sims since the sims 2 came out, spent hours on END playing it. Now I'm an avid sims 4 player, I've got most packs, and I enjoy it SO MUCH. It's an amazing game, with so many things to do. Planning to start a YouTube channel, hopefully will soon :smiley:
    [/quote]

It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours playing it. Simming is fun! It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4 and own most of the packs. There are many enjoyable parts of simming from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and seeing how the lives of our sims develop in our games!
    It is special that you are planning to start a YouTube channel ! :) I hope it goes well !
    Happy simming ! :)[/quote]

Thank you so much! That's really kind :smiley:
    This is the only game I've ever played, it's so broad and lets me express myself by creating unique builds and sims. I love playing legacy-ish stories, they're the most fun to do in my opinion. Hope to be posting here again soon :smile:
    Happy simming <3
    rosemow wrote: »

Happy simming ! :)

Thank you so much! That's really kind :smiley:
    This is the only game I've ever played, it's so broad and lets me express myself by creating unique builds and sims. I love playing legacy-ish stories, they're the most fun to do in my opinion. Hope to be posting here again soon :smile:
    Happy simming <3

You’re welcome :)
  • Zephyr73Zephyr73 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello all, my name is Beth. I thought I'd come introduce myself since it's been a long time I played the sims. But recently a friend who is very much into the sims gifted me The Sims 4 base game along with a few expansion/game/stuff packs and I'm hooked once again. I signed up for the forum way back when but never really used it, but I'm definitely hoping to this time around. See ya around!
  • BabyBlueHairbowBabyBlueHairbow Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the sims for as long as I can remember and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon (or ever). Right now I'm playing sims 2, 3 and 4 and loving every bit of it. I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite :) I've always been more of a lurker here so I'm still a "new member" but now I'm trying to come out of my shell more and interact a bit. Hope everyone's having a great day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top