Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Facial Hair for Child Sims

AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
I wanted to create some child sims with a little bit of hair on their face. It makes sense as the child sims range from about 5- 14 and I know some 12-14 yr olds start to grow facial hair. It would help to separate them from the younger just aged up to child sims for my current household. Does anyone know where I could find some cc like that? I figure it will either be makeup or skin detail. Thanks in advance! <3

Comments

• Nana_NanaNana_Nana Posts: 11 New Member
    I did a little searching and I couldn't find anything! However, I suggest downloading a height slider for your adult sims, giving them facial hair and then scaling them down to child size! I realize this won't give the same gameplay as using an actual child, but it should work if you're just looking for aesthetic purposes!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    lol why would you want to put hair on a child´s face? just curious :D
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    i could do it in 3minutes, just post a picture of what face hair you want here and i put it on the child for you lol, but will be on facepaint section not face hair one. also we are talking about textures here right (faint hair) not meshes right? (long beards and huge moustaches)
  • AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    @Nana_Nana Thanks! I might try that :smile: