Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A list of the things we wanna see in upcoming packs and updates

Comments

• Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    edited April 2019
    How about the chance for 45-degree staircases? Maybe also plain glass walls. Also, rework the interactions between parents and their children. For example, interactions with them should not be the same as ones who aren't related.

SITUATION 1: Non-relation asks a Sim about their relationship with another. Answer: "[SimName] and I are married. He/she is my ball-and-chain".

SITUATION 2: Offspring asks parent about their relationship with the other. Answer: "I love your mother/father. We're forever."
    Post edited by adamclark83 on
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    DavidjadDavidjad Posts: 24 Member
    There are lots of ideas I like to see at sims 4:

1) unversity( the teaching career- different diplomas- scholarships for excellent students - ability to move into dorms - careers requiring specific degrees - graduation parties -etc ...)
    2) school ( teaching career - activities for children- scholarships for university...)
    3) being able to go to the beach and swim in the sea- throw beach party
    4) mermaids who have homes under sea that can be built + the ability to change into normal sim ( and vice verca under certain conditions
    5) being able to build funfairs ( the train- swings - wheels....) + the funfair career ( turn on games- guide visitors- dress customs to entertain children..)
    6) a whole word for farms( where you can build your own farm with animals (cows - hen... that goods can be collected and sold in a special market or traded)
    7) a place for race tracks where contestants buy cars and share in the race + the ability to build up your own helping team
    8) a stable where you can buy horses and ride them and clean them and teach them tricks
    9) a place for horces race + the ability to bet on the horses
    10) olympic games and contests for players + prizes for the winners
    11) sharing in running competitions
    12) mountains for hiking and skiing
    13) clubs where sims can play cards and bet
    14) an active cooking career
    15) theatres ( the ability to attend the theatre and watch a play + the ability to act in the plays in front of the crowd)
    16) cinemas
    17) malls
    18) giving the sims the ability to kill other sims
    19) active judge career where criminal sims can be prisoned truely , then the sim may bribe the police man to run from prison or spend some years in the prison. Choosing to run will lead him to change his name and places he live frquently otherwise he will be caught and prisoned for more years
  • Options
    Yes and maybe
    20) hotels where sims can live in their rooms by paying everyday till buying their own house or live in hotels forever( where breakfast is served- maids clean the room) /// there should be hotel in every world
    21) (((priests))) to mary sims instead of them standing alone + made of honors + bachelor parties
    22) the ability to bring presents for birthday parties from sims attending the party
    23) the ability to throw funerals
  • Options
    24) fashion shows where you can meet designers and buy new cloth
  • Options
    25) pirates career - ability to build crew - buy
    ship - sailing - stealing - deal with other captains - mutiny if you where weak or bad captain
  • Options
    26) werewolves
    27) magic and school for teaching magic
  • Options
    SlinkywaffleSlinkywaffle Posts: 5 New Member
    I would love to have the daycare job back and maybe a fostering option along side adoption. (And University pack but I think that's spoken for)
  • Options
    28) active maid career
  • Options
    SlinkywaffleSlinkywaffle Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="Slinkywaffle;c-17034031"]I would love to have the daycare job back and maybe a fostering option along side adoption. (And University pack but I think that's spoken for)[/quote]

And waaaay more after school activities and stuff for kids to do
  • Options
    29) political career and option where president could be chosen by elective for each world( to be president sim should be in the political career- have good reputation and maybe friend with alot of sims)
    30) palace, royalty families, royalty dresses and guards for them
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited April 2019
    Davidjad wrote: »
    29) political career and option where president could be chosen by elective for each world( to be president sim should be in the political career- have good reputation and maybe friend with alot of sims)
    30) palace, royalty families, royalty dresses and guards for them

@Davidjad There's a political career in City Living. I don't think it goes to presidential level, but it does exist.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17000482#Comment_17000482

And more details such as make the bed
    CASt, it said too much

And I heard someone said that gurus said neighborhoods are expandable... If it's real I hope it too
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Davidjad wrote: »
    Yes and maybe
    20) hotels where sims can live in their rooms by paying everyday till buying their own house or live in hotels forever( where breakfast is served- maids clean the room) /// there should be hotel in every world
    21) (((priests))) to mary sims instead of them standing alone + made of honors + bachelor parties
    22) the ability to bring presents for birthday parties from sims attending the party
    23) the ability to throw funerals

Suite life of zack and cody 😊😅
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    Meant 😊👍
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    I want to be able to exit game from the loading screen if it's taking too long. I want to hit esc and click exit/exit and save. If you force quit, sometimes you have issues when you want to play again.
  • Options
    TwishesTwishes Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to be able to choose favorite food and drink. What type of music they like and maybe favorite TV-channel, oh and also game if they are into computers and books if they are into that. If i remember correctly Sims 3 had music and food. :) Wouldn't mind more personality traits and be able to choose more than 3 without mods :p And more normal hairstyles...
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I’d like to be able to take family pictures with up to 8 sims (full household) that could be displayed around the house, this would involve hiring a photographer- which could also be used to get wedding pictures. I’d also like to be able to display pictures on tables. It’d be great to have a picture of your family on your desk, etc.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't think we'll ever get a full education pack including grade/high school. They're just boring. In University your sim could attend lectures, go to the lab and do experiments, attend rallies, protest, party, move there and join Greek houses and, maybe, become a member of the Secret Society. None of that is possible in grade/high school. If you do all that in grade/high school why repeat it all in college?

All I want is an updated and better University pack.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Another free town with at least one free 64x64 lot.
    I still keep hoping they'll return Bonehilda at some point.
    Also, play chase between kids and between pets and sims.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    Another free town with at least one free 64x64 lot.
    I still keep hoping they'll return Bonehilda at some point.
    Also, play chase between kids and between pets and sims.

Agree. I would love to see more interactions between kids like play tag (and other similar interactions as it was in Sims 3)
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • Options
    TwishesTwishes Posts: 4 New Member
    I know alot of people want height sliders but that its hard to make it look good, what about like 5 different options? Short, Short/Medium, Medium, Medium/Tall and Tall. Maybe that will be easier for it to work and look nice but you still don't have every single sim in the same height? and how about having a walk style to choose for elders so they actually look like elders? I also would like teens to more look like teens and have their own clothes.
  • Options
    NicolinaeNicolinae Posts: 6 New Member
    I would like to see development on gardening, both as a career and at home, to add value to engaging in your plants. For example that you could work more as a vegetable-farmer (side note: an agriculture-theme overall would be awesome! not all sims need to live the big city life, and I really miss having horses...how cool to be able to have your own farm? maybe with other suiting animals too, to breed and fertilize plants) and sell from a store or yard, instead of just clicking "sell" in your catalogue. And same with flowers who are now almost useless. If you choose the florist-branch as a career you could be able to actually make something from your own flowers, like bouqets and arrangements. Or that you at least would be able to put them in a vase in your home. All you can actually do now is taking care of them in the pots until they are ready to harvest and there it stops...
  • Options
    NicolinaeNicolinae Posts: 6 New Member
    Owning a restaurant, I think it should be more variety in knowledge among the sims you can hire. Almost everyone has little to zero knowledge to start with, which makes the strive to maintain the restaurant standard a bit hard. You shouldn't have to change to an easily cooked menu everytime you hire a new chef, for example.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I would really like some new blush colours. The blush colours we have already don't suite every skin tone and I am getting bored with the ones we have already.
  • Options
    Forever0216Forever0216 Posts: 4 New Member
    I am color deficient and would love to see a colorblind option that labels all the walls, roofing, and other things that have big base colors. Multicolored picture frames and stuff aren't super important for color scheming but it's almost impossible for me to solo build a house without asking for help from my family. Thank you! ❤️