Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

User interface for the sims 2 / MOD IN PROGRESS

Comments

• jonny8159jonny8159 Posts: 27 Member
    Is this still available for download? The link says it's no longer there. :(
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    jonny8159 wrote: »
    Is this still available for download? The link says it's no longer there. :(

Unfortunately this person hasn't been active since October. I still have the file but i'm unsure if they would like me uploading it
    Happy Simming!♥
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    It's also not base game compatible. I tried it, and it made me lose some of the functions I had before so I had to remove the file from my game.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    @jonny8159 - I reckon this might be available on MTS. Did you check there?
  • louir58louir58 Posts: 24 New Member
    the link doesnt work anymore
  • PlanckadePlanckade Posts: 5 New Member
    I came to check on the progress for this UI and was disappointed to see it it had not been updated. However I assume the creator is likely just busy or moved on to greater things.

Since this mod was made to be shared I've uploaded it again for anyone who wants it. I've named the file "isimplified-by-Maglxisback" so anyone who uses it is clear on the creator and can navigate back to this page via search engine.

Link for Smarter UI isimplified: <u>s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=31816609235592160603</u>

Note the UI does not appear to work correctly with just base-game installed and requires at least one expansion pack.
  • louir58louir58 Posts: 24 New Member
    Thanks how do i install?
    Hopefully you've worked this out by now, but almost all downloadable package files go into EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads folder.

If that still isn't clear to you, there's a whole internet out there. Use it.
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    HHHey ello everyone! im still around ! Also I will RE-upload my mod very soon ... I know its been a while... ok bye
  • SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I'm looking forward to the re-upload because this looks really neat. :)
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Oh wow this UI looks beautiful! Glad to see this is going to be revived soon :)
  • 2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    Looks lovely. Cannot wait to try it out! :smiley:
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    can you uploaded too a different website mega is gone
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    This mod looks cool! If it's still available, I'd like to download it. Thanks!
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • DPaeperDPaeper Posts: 1 New Member
    I´d really love to download this cool UI, but the file isn't available... :/ Could anyone send it to me? It would be really nice.
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    DPaeper wrote: »
    I´d really love to download this cool UI, but the file isn't available... :/ Could anyone send it to me? It would be really nice.

If you get it, please send it to me too. Thank you! :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • YosCinYosCin Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Shae said:
    > DPaeper wrote: »
    >
    > I´d really love to download this cool UI, but the file isn't available... :/ Could anyone send it to me? It would be really nice.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you get it, please send it to me too. Thank you! :)

This mod looks soooo good!
    Could anyone send it to me too? I would be really thankful :smile:
    Firstly, huge welcome back to the creator Maglxisback. Looking forward to seeing you continue this project in the future.

Secondly, here is another link to the Smarter UI isimplified: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=78601119236260087922

Note the UI does not appear to work correctly with just base-game installed and requires at least one expansion pack.
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    It looks great! I really would like to see that it was completed.

> @Planckade said:
    > Firstly, huge welcome back to the creator Maglxisback. Looking forward to seeing you continue this project in the future.
    >
    > Secondly, here is another link to the Smarter UI isimplified: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=78601119236260087922
    >
    > Note the UI does not appear to work correctly with just base-game installed and requires at least one expansion pack.

Thank you for the link. ^^
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
    edited June 2019
    Hey everyone I just reuploaded the latest version of my Isimplified ui mod
    I am also holding back on providing anymore update upon this UI the reason is simple something bigger is coming made by #greatcheesecakepers called ( CLEAN UI ) and its going to look amazingly beautiful . One of the best UI mod in the works ... here's a few screen shots and the link to acces all incomings updates , dont forget to drop a like onto the creator page and show some appreciation for his work ! I hope for its full release very soon o:)greatcheesecakepersona.tumblr.com/tagged/ui-reskin

tumblr_oy85yk_U2k_E1vw30l9o1_1280.png
    Untitled.png
    Untitled2.png
    Untitled3.png
    tumblr_ouzpjw1zi_L1vw30l9o1_540.png

Post edited by Maglxisback on
  • SimmerBrianSimmerBrian Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Maglxisback said:
    > Live mode is completely revamp :smiley:

Am I missing something? Wheres the download Link?
    edited June 2019
    > @Maglxisback said:
    > Live mode is completely revamp :smiley:

Am I missing something? Wheres the download Link?
    Post edited by Maglxisback on
    It doesn't work
    If you can find it please send it, I really want it
  • kathrynvenuskathrynvenus Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SimmerBrian said:
    > > @Maglxisback said:
    > > Live mode is completely revamp :smiley:
    >
    > Am I missing something? Wheres the download Link?

greatcheesecakepersona on tumblr is working on a HUGE project that's going to make all the UIs in the Sims 2 look clean and modern. His last update was 6 days ago so I would bookmark his page (he's greatcheesecakepersona on tumblr). I can't post links apparently but just google it. And check it periodically. Hopefully the teasers he's posted recently mean that the download is coming soon!