Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Make Me An Offer What?

SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
I decided to look at the Sims 3 store tonight, and did the make me an offer thing. I got a pretty good deal (contains Lucky Palms, a table, and a clock for like 1999 instead of however much the base version is), so I added enough Simpoints to cover it from Origin. Go to buy it, and it says I don't have enough??? I decide, "huh, that's funny. It says there's enough there for the deal amount so maybe it's trying to do the full price". So I add another 1000 simpoints, and still the same message and my other 1000 points haven't shown up yet.

If it won't let me have the deal, that's fine since I can buy some other stuff I'd been looking at for years, I'm just curious if anyone else has had that happen.

EDIT: relogging got my other points to show up.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, I've got plenty of points, but it's taking FOREVER (aka purchases in the store ARE NOT going through for me). Is the store just broken???
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
Post edited by SeaDragonSong on

Comments

• xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I recently got a new computer and was having a hard time getting stuff from the Sims 3 store too. I found this solution on Google that worked for me:

Move all mods (if any) out of your sims 3 folder and delete the cache in your internet browser. Your downloads SHOULD work after that.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    The internet browser you need to clear is The old one Internet Explorer.