Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completely Lost

I am trying to recolor the bed from parenthood and I am completely lost. I know how to recolor it with just colors, however, I am struggling to try to import images on it. I can get the image son it and adjust it to the right side. However, in the game when I zoom in on the texture or just get a close look the textures are extremely blurry and looks terrible.

Comments

• MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    You might have to make the image a certain size. I would use a photo editor to crop or magnify the image to see if that would make a difference. Depends on what kind of editor you're using too...are you using Sims 4 Studio?
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    You might have to make the image a certain size. I would use a photo editor to crop or magnify the image to see if that would make a difference. Depends on what kind of editor you're using too...are you using Sims 4 Studio?

I am using sims 4 studio.

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    edited April 2019
    the image size cant change from the one you export (1024x2048) .png, if its mapped right it should work, since its a vanilla recolor i cant imagine what you doing wrong here, the best prb should be to upload your mod so we can examin it