Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue with Retail store

AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
I dont know if this is just a issue with building a salon. But when someone is ready to be rung up the only option I have available is to ask them to leave the store. Even customers that I have talked to and am friends with. It is frustrating.
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Alorapop wrote: »
    I dont know if this is just a issue with building a salon. But when someone is ready to be rung up the only option I have available is to ask them to leave the store. Even customers that I have talked to and am friends with. It is frustrating.

Currently playing retail and never had this issue so perhaps it might be something on your end. Can you try to remove your Mods and CC, then repair the game theough origin. Then try starting a new save game(for testing purposes) where you will run a retail store and chack if the problem is fixed. Hope this helps.
  • AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Alorapop wrote: »

Currently playing retail and never had this issue so perhaps it might be something on your end. Can you try to remove your Mods and CC, then repair the game theough origin. Then try starting a new save game(for testing purposes) where you will run a retail store and chack if the problem is fixed. Hope this helps.

I know it's notthe mods. Haven't gotten any new mods for a while.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, you might have encountered a bug. It might be a good Idea to post to the Sims 4 AHQ boards where you may be able to find some help. I'm going to close this off as all our discussion on bugs or in game issues takes place on AHQ.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top