Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Things you didn't know!

Comments

• carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Wow, I did not know this! I always have my sims leave after they eat a meal so I never knew this! Does this work with icarusallsorts' mod to eat outside of the bistro or diner/
    You have to eat inside the restaurant to get the option for dessert.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Wow, I did not know this! I always have my sims leave after they eat a meal so I never knew this! Does this work with icarusallsorts' mod to eat outside of the bistro or diner/
    I’ve not tried the eat outside mod but I think just like what @carlystur03 has said, it only appears as an option when you let your sim dine in the rabbit hole building. :)

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I’ve not tried the eat outside mod but I think just like what @carlystur03 has said, it only appears as an option when you let your sim dine in the rabbit hole building. :)

Ah okay. Good to know!

• AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Preeeeetty sure I heard my sleeping dog Piggy Girl make a stinky smell today in game... :mask::lol:
    Also, all sims are apparently double jointed in their right wrist

40Xz9SY.jpg?1

HpOj5us.jpg?1

:lol::joy:

See?! :lol:aV9SVJf.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I've only just discovered how to put an entire stack of ingredients into the fridge. Derrr....
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    Sims can leave the toilet seat up...
    Screenshot-48.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I didn't know sims could break up on their own if left unattended :cry:

Yesterday I sent my sim to his girlfriend's house to have her move in with him, while he was on his way I got distracted a little on map view because I was having a child do a scavenger hunt op... by the time I went to check on my sim and his girlfriend... they already had broken up :disappointed:
    I think it was because she is a Hot-headed Diva and he is a Grumpy Loner... I want to have them together again but maybe they're not meant to be :bawling:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Ziristha I'm so sorry. :cry:

First time I discovered Sims could break up on their own was heartbreaking. :heartbreak: They were married......
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    Sims can get a halo over their heads after donating to charity or doing any good deeds!
    Screenshot-72.jpg
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Sims can get caught cheating on an exam even when you choose to let them 'try their best', for an exam that didn't even start yet. Which absolutely sucks because she had quite good marks and now they're all to the bottom.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    Sims can get caught cheating on an exam even when you choose to let them 'try their best', for an exam that didn't even start yet. Which absolutely plum because she had quite good marks and now they're all to the bottom.
    Objection, your honor!

If it please the court, my client was not "caught cheating." They are at this point merely being accused of cheating. Let's let the administrative hearing process do its job in determining if they really did cheat or not. :)

...of course, this is of no help when the admin hearing is scheduled at the same time as their next final exam, which they end up failing because they can't sit through the exam and the hearing at the same time. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Sims can get caught cheating on an exam even when you choose to let them 'try their best', for an exam that didn't even start yet. Which absolutely plum because she had quite good marks and now they're all to the bottom.

Did you have her make a cheat sheet before the test? Because if you did, that's why she got caught cheating even though you didn't choose to have her cheat while taking the exam. Never have your sims make cheat sheets. I learned that the hard way too.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

You told her to "try her best." Apparently her best includes some kind of cheating. :P
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ChocoCub ^OMGosh I didn't know that either! :open_mouth:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2019
    I didn't know that child sims can fight adult sims... and win!
    This always surprises me when it comes up. But I think, could be mistaken, that the child (and a teen?) has to be the one to initiate the fight. I believe that all adults can do if they initiate is yell at them.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I didn't know that child sims can fight adult sims... and win!
    This always surprises me when it comes up. But I think, could be mistaken, that the child (and a teen?) has to be the one to initiate the fight. I believe all that adults can do if they initiate is yell at them.

Yeah, the child initiated the fight :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    When the balls are few left
    EFLW79.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I did not know that babies and toddlers that witness a werewolf transformation, even one of their own parent, will get the moodlet Terrified, and fall asleep unable to be awoken for some time.
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I did recently find out something helpful while watching a Let's Play Roaring Heights on Youtube. You know those skyscraper toppers that came with the world Roaring Heights? There is a way to "remove" them to make playing one of those apartments easier but not leave the apartment open to the outside.

In build mode, you grab the topper, hit delete and remove it. Then you hit the undo arrow. Now the topper is out of the way (you can't see it while playing) but still on the building when you pull back and view the building. I thought that was a very neat trick! Some of those apartments are really beautiful but hard to play with that topper always getting in your view.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    I have played this game since 2011 and am still finding things I have never seen before. Last night I had my first meteor attack. That was scary!

I too have been playing Sims 3 since 2011, and haven't had a meteor attack until now. I've had 2 in the last week. In one Sugar Bejou and Tom Wordy died. In the other attack my sim's house caught fire. I was worried about that one. I didn't want their mansion destroyed.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh no, not Sugar Bijou, my favourite!
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I just learnt that Bob pancakes is bae ! Jokes <3:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top