Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More kitchen appliances please

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited April 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Wall mounted ovens, microwaves and hobs to attach to kitchen units

JwlZ8uZ.jpg
Zbi232o.jpg

trash compacter

wc1Ed8n.jpg

Qt8gp1n.jpg

more small kitchen appliances

toaster
blender
chip dryer
irons

in the sims 2 console you could clean up puddles in seconds with the hover the game introduced
JKc4Ra0.jpg

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Oh yes please! I would love more kitchen appliances, esp. toasters and blenders - perhaps a smoothie maker? Some more tea makers would be nice too. I would also love more cleaning/household appliances, including usable vacuums, irons, simple mop and bucket etc.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    I'm just hoping for a second thee pot.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yes to all of that. I'd also love more refrigerators and kitchen counters :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Oh yes please! I would love more kitchen appliances, esp. toasters and blenders - perhaps a smoothie maker? Some more tea makers would be nice too. I would also love more cleaning/household appliances, including usable vacuums, irons, simple mop and bucket etc.

agreed

edited April 2019
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I'm just hoping for a second thee pot.

yes please B)

I am using cc tea makers at the moment, but another version from EA would be nice.
    they don't seem to make a complete sets of appliances, would be nice to get more than just a fridge, cooker in future,

tea maker
    coffee maker
    microwave
    dishwasher

Yes to all of that. I'd also love more refrigerators and kitchen counters :)

more of a complete kitchen to B)

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes please !!!! I've been asking for cooktops and wall ovens too. I wouldn't be against a baking robot (kitchenaid type), so we could bake cupcakes without needing the giant machine that never fits anywhere.....

Trash compacters were in TS3.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Yes please !!!! I've been asking for cooktops and wall ovens too. I wouldn't be against a baking robot (kitchenmaid type), so we could bake cupcakes without needing the giant machine that never fits anywhere.....

agreed
    Oh I forget yes I wanted to bake the extras and cupcakes without the need of the cupcakes machine. the option for kids to bake with a parent to

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I miss the food processor from Sims 3, though the cooking animations are fun to watch. If we can't get wall mounted microwaves, maybe a microwave cart or a wall shelf that would hold a microwave? I'd also love a blender/smoothie maker where different combinations of fruits/veggies have different effects (one for Energized moodlet, one for Focused, etc.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes please !!!! I've been asking for cooktops and wall ovens too. I wouldn't be against a baking robot (kitchenmaid type), so we could bake cupcakes without needing the giant machine that never fits anywhere.....

There are mods that add the cupcake machine recipes to the regular ovens, but it would be great to have that option built in. Cupcake machine is fine if you're running a bakery and need to mass produce stuff, but for homes not so much.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What’s a hob?
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Yes please. I'm somewhat tired of the current choice of counters and appliances.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited April 2019
    I think it's another word for "cooktop". I say "think" because english isn't my first language.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What’s a hob?

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    I think it's another word for "cooktop". I say "think" because english isn't my first language.
    What’s a hob?

Yep. I'm British and everyone I know calls the hotplates/cooktops or the rings at the top of their stove hobs. :)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited April 2019
    Kitchen are sad too. I'm still waiting for modern cooker, without the base, just the flat thing (don't know if I was clear enough).
    Lu4ERme.gif
    What’s a hob?

hob is short for hotplate

oiM9wd1.jpg

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    They kind of misses the boat with Cool Kitchen Stuff then lol
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers, and devs! new kitchen stuff like a wider range of countertops, granite, marble, in different colors, in wall double ovens for parties, different trash cans. other than that i'm happy :p
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    YYEEESSSS!!! to it all. lol I miss the trash compacter. I know we had it in Sims 2, and I believe in Sims 1 (it's been a while since I've played). Also bring back the food processor. Maybe even a working spice rack, and more fridges and sinks.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Yessss!!!! Cool Kitchen Stuff was such a disappointment. We need appliances that match one another. So tired of nothing matching. And why must we invest in a massive cupcake machine when cupcakes are so small? That has never made any sense to me at all on home lots. That type of machine belongs in a bakery. We can bake a three tier cake at home, in an oven, yet must purchase a massive device to make cupcakes. The only item I use out of that pack is the ice cream machine. Dishwashers are useless in this game. One dish and it starts the wash cycle and that is a pain when playing a family that eats at the same time. First Sim finishes eating, places the plate in the dishwasher and no one else can add anything until the wash cycle ends. That ticks me off. So I don't purchase dishwashers. I used it once on a home lot and haven't purchased another one for my Sims since the day after that stuff pack was released. So I basically spent ten dollars for the honor of owning an ice cream machine.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited April 2019
    I agree, we could do with a greater range of stoves & microwaves and a food process. And PLEASE can we get either get counters with hidden waste bins, a trash compactor, or counters with an empty space underneath to put a waste bin (or pet food bowls). Has no-one at EA ever used a kitchen?
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I vote for this. Food processor would be good to have back. I'd also like a mortar and pestle for Sims who don't want to use electricity. I'd like a variety of range hood covers that can be integrated with cabinets & also act as smoke alarms/lights. More variety of stoves/ovens as well. I think there is already a thread somewhere about microwaves that can be under cabinet, wall-mount, or shelf-mount. Maybe even above-the-range ones.

Do we have double ovens in any of the expansions? We could have a separate cooktop & a double oven on the wall. I'd like integrated/custom panel appliances (ones that look like they are part of the cabinets) and more variety in countertops. I'd like different edges (bullnose, tapered, beveled, ogee, double ogee) on the countertops and be able to mix & match them with the cabinets.

I also wish we could have cooking done in the fireplace (I remember seeing tv shows & movies set in the past where people boiled soups, heated water to do their laundry, & even did rotisserie over the fireplace).
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would love a juicer for the fruits and vegetables and also I miss the food processor, trash compactor, Blender, I also want a mixer.
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I just a deep fat fryer and pizza oven.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • lynciaa_lollynciaa_lol Posts: 22 Member
    Please more kitchen appliances and some upgrades!
    - one singular expresso machine (1) not two!
    -a cabinent microwave
    - smoother maker (blender)/ food processor