Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    > @emlou97 said:
    > > @silverdust said:
    > > Hello to my fellow Simmers! My name is Kennedy (screen name is Silverdust) and I am very young, especially compared to most Simmers on this forum (and in general). I'm 14, and I was born in Puerto Rico, but have lived in Florida since I was 6 years old. I've been playing the Sims since I was 7. I started because I was engrossed in what my aunt was doing on the computer. I've obviously been playing for a bit (very little time compared to the majority of people here) and I love this site but just thought of making an account yesterday. I'm very excited to be a full member so I can post about my Disney Princess Legacy journey! :)
    > > I enjoy decorating houses and CAS in Sims. I love building, too, but I suck at it so I usually just get an unfurnished house on the gallery. (I love interior design!)
    > > Even though I'm young, I hope to make friends here and enjoy my time on this site. Thanks for reading, lovelies! <3
    >
    > Hi! thats not young at all. :) I used to play sims too when I was 14

I think it's not young, either. But, a lot of people say that I'm younger than most people playing the Sims, as when the first or second one was released is when a lot of the Sims community began to form, but I started at Sims 3.
  • emlou97emlou97 Posts: 23 Member
    > @jriplie said:
    > shoosha_4real wrote: »
    >
    > > @jriplie said:
    > > How long has everyone been playing sims? I have been here since the beginning.
    >
    >
    > Hey just joined I think in November, before that for about a month I was using my daughters game, and she got tired of me being on it. So.....I bought my own and here I am. :) love it and don't know that I can stop.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Didn't anyone warn you this is a lifetime commitment. Haha

since sims 2 i think lol
    > @silverdust said:
    > > @emlou97 said:
    > > > @silverdust said:
    > > > Hello to my fellow Simmers! My name is Kennedy (screen name is Silverdust) and I am very young, especially compared to most Simmers on this forum (and in general). I'm 14, and I was born in Puerto Rico, but have lived in Florida since I was 6 years old. I've been playing the Sims since I was 7. I started because I was engrossed in what my aunt was doing on the computer. I've obviously been playing for a bit (very little time compared to the majority of people here) and I love this site but just thought of making an account yesterday. I'm very excited to be a full member so I can post about my Disney Princess Legacy journey! :)
    > > > I enjoy decorating houses and CAS in Sims. I love building, too, but I suck at it so I usually just get an unfurnished house on the gallery. (I love interior design!)
    > > > Even though I'm young, I hope to make friends here and enjoy my time on this site. Thanks for reading, lovelies! <3
    > >
    > > Hi! thats not young at all. :) I used to play sims too when I was 14
    >
    > I think it's not young, either. But, a lot of people say that I'm younger than most people playing the Sims, as when the first or second one was released is when a lot of the Sims community began to form, but I started at Sims 3.

ohh. I started playing through a similar way you did. I used to play it with my cousin and it would bother him so much lol
    > @rosemow said:
    > emlou97 wrote: »
    >
    > Can't post? I can only comment and like. Does anyone know why?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @emlou97 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    >
    > New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.

> You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    > You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)

thanks for the reply :) how do I get points? I posted 15 posts be still cant start a new thread :(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    emlou97 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.

> You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

thanks for the reply :) how do I get points? I posted 15 posts be still cant start a new thread :(

Hello @emlou97 :)
    Congratulations on becoming a full member! :) Happy simming!
    rosemow wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

thank you :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

thank you :)

You’re welcome :)
  • LegendarySilkeLegendarySilke Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey there! I think I pretty much never used the Sims forums here for several years - like I think I have an account here for some reason (maybe tied to Origin), but now here I am. (Also is there a way to get my username changed here?)

Nice to meet you all.
    Hey there! I think I pretty much never used the Sims forums here for several years - like I think I have an account here for some reason (maybe tied to Origin), but now here I am. (Also is there a way to get my username changed here?)

Nice to meet you all.

Hello @CutenessTwiggy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either EA_Mai or EA_Rtas
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • LegendarySilkeLegendarySilke Posts: 9 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > CutenessTwiggy wrote: »
    >
    > Hey there! I think I pretty much never used the Sims forums here for several years - like I think I have an account here for some reason (maybe tied to Origin), but now here I am. (Also is there a way to get my username changed here?)
    >
    > Nice to meet you all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @CutenessTwiggy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either EA_Mai or EA_Rtas
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'll eventually start posting screenshots when the time comes. And to wait for the username to change...
    > @rosemow said:
    > CutenessTwiggy wrote: »
    >
    > Hey there! I think I pretty much never used the Sims forums here for several years - like I think I have an account here for some reason (maybe tied to Origin), but now here I am. (Also is there a way to get my username changed here?)
    >
    > Nice to meet you all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @CutenessTwiggy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either EA_Mai or EA_Rtas
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'll eventually start posting screenshots when the time comes. And to wait for the username to change...

You’re welcome :)
  • IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    Hey everyone!

My name is IVXXXVI ( This name I know...I've run out of ideas xP ) . So I've been playing The Sims for a really long time. It all started in 2011 when I didn't have internet for a whole year. But can I say that I was lucky for not having internet? Maybe? Because one day my neighbor let us borrowed his Sims Life stories CD and let us play for 2 days. I was super impressed and happy with the game. Then I learned that there is also a Sims 2 Game AND a Sims 3. A year later I bought Sims 2 Double Deluxe which was great and Sims 3 which was AMAZING. I also got Sims 4 in 2014 on its first releases. Since then I'm obsessed with the Sims especially with The Sims 3 because... well... it's my childhood game xD ( like seriously I know everything and that scares me o_0). Anyway I hope everyone have a good day and enjoy your games!
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • LoneheartLoneheart Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello everybody.
    New member here, just saying hi.
    Avid fan of the Sims but new to the online community aspect of it.

Excited to get the required amount of posts so I can show my builds, families and stories with all of you.
    IVXXXVI wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

My name is IVXXXVI ( This name I know...I've run out of ideas xP ) . So I've been playing The Sims for a really long time. It all started in 2011 when I didn't have internet for a whole year. But can I say that I was lucky for not having internet? Maybe? Because one day my neighbor let us borrowed his Sims Life stories CD and let us play for 2 days. I was super impressed and happy with the game. Then I learned that there is also a Sims 2 Game AND a Sims 3. A year later I bought Sims 2 Double Deluxe which was great and Sims 3 which was AMAZING. I also got Sims 4 in 2014 on its first releases. Since then I'm obsessed with the Sims especially with The Sims 3 because... well... it's my childhood game xD ( like seriously I know everything and that scares me o_0). Anyway I hope everyone have a good day and enjoy your games!

Hello @IVXXXVI :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Life Stories, then that led you on to playing Sims 2, 3 and 4. Each version of the game is enjoyable and fun to play.!:) It is nice that you are enjoy playing Sims 3 with it being a part of your life as you were growing up <3
    Loneheart wrote: »
    Hello everybody.
    New member here, just saying hi.
    Avid fan of the Sims but new to the online community aspect of it.

Excited to get the required amount of posts so I can show my builds, families and stories with all of you.

Hello @Loneheart :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to post about your builds, households and stories on the forums :) We will look forward to seeing pictures of them.
  • EverdellSimsEverdellSims Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey yall. I actually came to these threads a couple of years ago and forgot my account, so I now have this new one haha. I live in New Zealand (Aotearoa). I definitely have the cats and dogs extension pack on my wishlist along with the get to work. I'm really glad the sims was invented, I'd really be bored if not.
    Thanks!
    Hey yall. I actually came to these threads a couple of years ago and forgot my account, so I now have this new one haha. I live in New Zealand (Aotearoa). I definitely have the cats and dogs extension pack on my wishlist along with the get to work. I'm really glad the sims was invented, I'd really be bored if not.
    Thanks!

Hello @EverdellSims :) It is nice to meet you.
    I hope you are enjoy the lovely colours of Autumn trees in New Zealand at this time of year <3
    I hope that you will soon be able to get the Cats and Dogs pack as well as Get to Work. They are great expansion packs! The pets are very cute!
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    Hello! My name is Angela and I'm a 28 yo Floridian =) I have been playing the sims for about 20 years now, and my daughter (age 6) just made her first sim last night. Watching her joy and excitement was so nostalgic <3 I think my favorite expansion pack is Seasons, and my favorite career is gardening. All time favorite has to be the Interior Design career though
    Angie1301 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Angela and I'm a 28 yo Floridian =) I have been playing the sims for about 20 years now, and my daughter (age 6) just made her first sim last night. Watching her joy and excitement was so nostalgic <3 I think my favorite expansion pack is Seasons, and my favorite career is gardening. All time favorite has to be the Interior Design career though

Hello @Angie1301 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very lovely that your daughter has become a simmer just like you! <3 It is so special that she enjoyed making her first sim! That is beautiful :)
    Seasons is a great pack! It is very nice that we can enjoy seeing our sims experiencing different weather conditions and the changing seasonal world landscape. Gardening is very nice! It is great seeing the flowers, fruit and vegetables appear.
  • Cherry_SimmerCherry_Simmer Posts: 16 Member
    Hello I'm Cherry_Simmer. I have been playing The Sims 4 since December 25, 2017. I used to play on Xbox, but recently switched to PC.
    Hello I'm Cherry_Simmer. I have been playing The Sims 4 since December 25, 2017. I used to play on Xbox, but recently switched to PC.

Hello @Cherry_Simmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very special that you received the Sims 4 as a Christmas gift in 2017 <3 It is a gift that you have been enjoy using and playing ever since!
    It is great that you have played both the console and pc versions of the game.
  • WeirdoMan1214WeirdoMan1214 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey, I'm...well you already know, WeridoGuy1214, I usually play sims 3, I also played sims 2 and it was fun.
    But as of right now, I don't know how to post threads, so I need help. My witch orphan character fell in love with a guy after I removed a unwanted love interest, I want him to fall in love with some other people, what do I do?
    edited April 2019
    Hey, I'm...well you already know, WeridoGuy1214, I usually play sims 3, I also played sims 2 and it was fun.
    But as of right now, I don't know how to post threads, so I need help. My witch orphan character fell in love with a guy after I removed a unwanted love interest, I want him to fall in love with some other people, what do I do?

Hello @WeirdoMan1214 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 :)
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread and post your questions when you become a full member.

• ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    @WeirdoMan1214 I am sorry but i do not really know how to help with the love interest part but from what i know so far new members are unable to start threads. You have to be a full member to do so. Did i get that right @rosemow ?
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Sorry Guys......I was looking on the wrong page. Don't mind me...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top