Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• bbonnahbbonnah Posts: 6 New Member
    Be nice for there to be more ways to spend money once you've accumulated a lot of money. I literally cheat money out pretending I've spent it on custom content accessories I've downloaded like diamond rings and necklaces, and clothing. CARS. Even if I can't drive em like in the Sims 3 open world, I'll still take it lol. Vacation homes. So I can stop using retail lots to make this happen.
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2019
    -The return of firefighters, police, and the random burglar.
    -Police busting up a party because a neighbor complained about the noise
    -More occult life states
    -The return of cars, though it isn't high on my list. I know the map will never be open, but I liked how it was in The Sims 2 when you could have them even if it was just to ride off-screen.
    -More swatches. Seriously. Especially for the cabinets.
    -A spoiled trait.
    Post edited by TheMagnolia on
  • Babygirl2328PBabygirl2328P Posts: 20 Member
    Burglars, the ability to actually go to the doctor instead of ordering a cure all medicine from the computer. Sims to be attracted to other sims, like their preference may be someone with black hair, someone skinny. Kinda like it was in 2 but much better.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I've always been annoyed at how you can't even click on lots that are deemed "too expensive" when you first start a new file. The problem with that? For a good few of them, they're only too expensive if you get them furnished. I know for a fact that for at least some of them, they're affordable if you buy them unfurnished. And yet, despite that, because the default is furnished, all we can do is hover over these lots that taunt us by being "too expensive." For lots like these, I would really appreciate it if we could click on them and choose to buy them unfurnished.

And you can't buy just the land either for some of the homes out there and use free build cheat, granted there are some empty lots we can build on but not enough. Then use the gallery or your library to place the home you truly want in the empty lot you bought. A lot of times what I'll do is take unoccupied areas and bulldoze them if they aren't in the initial price range for our sims to find a place to start out and place my sim temporarily in Newcrest or in a cheap apartment in the city,
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Actual matching color swatches.
    Why have you on purpose refused to make matching things?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited April 2019
    At this point, I'll settle for only three things from EA, but they're quite complex. But the thing is, these options were possible in older games that required much less computing power than is required today.
    • Genuine personalities, including friendship/romance meters that reflect the individual Sim. The fact that there is no difference in how Sims regard each other is disheartening. With TS4 it is impossible to create unrequited feelings, either friendly or romantic.
    • More complex animations -- especially those that require Sims to actually touch each other. That means, skating together, dancing together, cuddling in bed, sitting on each other's laps, etc. Plus, really complex interactions with objects like drum sets. I notice that TS4 tends to avoid those types of animations and trends towards the animations that can be easily looped.
    • More intimate romance options: cuddling in bed, slow dancing, and again, one Sim sitting on the other's lap. Current animations make married couples look like they're still preteens on a first date and their parents are looking over their shoulders. TS2 was great at the romance, including wedding interactions. It seems as if the developers have forgotten how to bring that to life. I shouldn't have to resort to poses to bring those aspects to a story. TS4 is the first game in the series in which I've found that posing isn't an option, it's a necessity.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I love the trick or treating aspect in the holidays, so neat! But please, if possible make it so our kids and teens can go trick or treating?
    edited April 2019
    Here's an easy(?) one:

A weather screen in the world select to tell me of the conditions in the world I am thinking of going to? I am tired of getting caught in a blizzard when visiting a library or a bar in a different world.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Fingernails like they had in Sims 3, that can be painted, relationships referring to stepmothers/stepfathers or aunt/ uncle appropriately if married into the family, would love (even if its a rabbit hole that I cant see them do things in) for the kids in active house to be able to trick or treat, wedding dresses that can be picked and worn for the wedding ( not being changed by a default after you spend all the time you do creating the perfect outfit for them) and more wedding things like a bouquet and such that can be tossed. Would really love the ability to have a gift giving party like they could in 3, where guests also can grab a present under the tree, or more ability for guests to participate in events with the active house when they are invited over ( they seem to ignore even the tv for season premiere day) preferred without having to have a mod. More vacation spots that can be gone on with families, and would really love to be able to take toddlers more places, for some reason never have been able to get them to stay at a restaurant even if I added highchairs there ( the game always instant takes them to daycare). Love the opportunity to even be able to say these to you all, thank you for asking the community thats such a great thing to do.
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    This was probably already mentioned but, in all the sims games, why have we never had an above the ground pool? I never use the in ground pool because that stuff is for rich people/sims, and I very rarely play with rich sims. So can we please have these for the first time ever?

d2A3SEF.jpg

It would also be a great opportunity to give us some actual pool games, since it would look a bit weird on the in ground pools considering they are so darn deep.

GRwvjpA.jpg

Pools just need a lot more focus in general. In all sims games they have been lacking so much, they are honestly boring. But in TS4 they are particularly boring. At least in TS3 we had floating lounges, pool bars, slides and all of that stuff by now.
  • rienremirienremi Posts: 6 New Member
    I would like more various mannequins, in different poses and most important being able to sitt down. They are very useful when you are making a crowd, or populating a public Place that being built, like a transtation, a Cinema Theatre, or an audience in for example a Court.
  • SereneMossSereneMoss Posts: 128 Member
    all i want is my female sims to stop wearing their hospital gown. please someone fix the glitch
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    More than 5 seconds to answer a mobile phone call would be nice.
    A music career add on for get famous....form or join a band....solo musician/singer career...pop...opera etc.
  • LadyGirrlSimmerLadyGirrlSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I've been a lover of The Sims since early 2000s but as I've grown I've been on and off, but there are some of those specific things that made me love the sims that I'm always constantly coming back to (thought, these are things my sister who similarly has been playing the game longer and more actively doesn't even venture into). I am no expert, have not explored all the new things I've been seeing in the game to the max, but from what I have experienced the below are my suggestions on improving the game:
    1. Magic - I don't know if it's possible but would like to see magic reintroduced into Sims, it was my fav pack for The Sims 1, it was just so cool, but preferably a variety of magical creatures and items and life states, e.g. witches, werewolves, poltergeist, unicorns, pixies, phoenix, genie, trolls (where some might be collectibles, or part of them might be like dragon tears, unicorns horn/feather, phoenix ash
    2. Hair - I know that cc exists and over the past month I've collected about 1000+ new items to make my game have more variety, and would hope that there are more hairstyles created with personality, big bouncy curls, chic afros, goddess locs, give me some of those
    3. Gardening - Could the plants features change so that they look more distinguishable from one another especially when they have no fruit. I find that some look very similar.
    4. Higher form of free will so that un-selected sims may do a variety of tasks without having to manage fixing things, or cleaning or other interactions
    5. Re introduce turn on and offs, just simply as something you select that would attract you to a sim romantically and as friends, that leads to better starting relationships and also a reason why you can't stand certain sims.
    6. Headboards- I've always wanted to have a separate headboard to the bed, and be able to add it to the bed
    7. Burglary - whether they are NPC, Kleptos, Criminal career sims, Mean-spirited sims looking to make you miserable, or jealous sims out for your goods, I'd really like to see this reintroduced and then to have something taken from your house, and it would be great if these things also happened when you were off the lot, because you didn't lock doors before leaving or whatever. Even to pickpocket you in your interaction with someone would be awesome, like you just talking to each other then next thing somethings missing from your inventory.
    8. Cellphones - can we just get messages and then be able to respond that we'll meet up with someone at so and so time, not just accept and then be removed from your lot, I'd like a choice to say, let me meet with you in an hour or whatever.
    9. Robots - I loved how this was a long challenge in Sims 3, like can I get that again, and I mean the one before you could just bot build, but the one where you had to get to the top of the career, collect all this scrap, search for the pink diamond, gem cut your way to the heart shape, palladium had to be dug up and life fruit had to be collected and grown to then eventually be able to work on the simbot, like that was something I like, long challenges that required you to do several steps to get a result, I actually liked the opportunities that came with Sims 3, and I say this knowing they have added the Freelancer Career yesterday, but...
    10. Opportunities - and they could be hella vague that you don't know what it will lead to but if you take a chance it could be something really worthwhile.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    A Slow-Dance! I still can‘t understand why our Sims 4 are not alowed to slowdance. Sims 2 & Sims 3 had slowdance, why not Sims 4?? *SMH* Our Sims NEED a slowdance! Period.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• yungtenisballyungtenisball Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,
    A feature that I would really like to see in game is more variety in sport. Sport is a diverse activity and I personally feel that have a simple 'Fitness' skill is not detailed enough. The Fitness in game is very general; if you swim everyday then suddenly you are really good at basketball.
    Thank you for taking my suggestions onboard!
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Just thought of another missing thing since the Jungle Aventure pack. Why hasn't there no functional sleeping bag come along with the pack? Not every Sim wants to sleep in a house or tent while going on an Adventure vacation. Sims 3 had one. I would really love to see a sleeping bag for our Sims in the near future along with the 4 years missing slow-dance.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

The dance with action....would be nice if sims danced faceing each other.
    Here's an idea: even if it's hard to animate several dogs with leashes, if you teach them "heel", you should be able to go a dog walk without a leash. And also in the process do more than one dog.
  • little_miss9019little_miss9019 Posts: 1 New Member
    i miss the horses. they should have put horses in the animals exp.
    i think they should do a farm/ranch/rodeo/country update/exp
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I would like to see "tell stories" added to the list of social interactions that can be included in club activities.

I would also like to see the ability to tell stories to whoever is on the lot whether you know them or not.
  • ThycontiThyconti Posts: 5 New Member
    Vacation (Expansion Pack)

A new map based on TS1 (but with more empty lots). The Map would follow the idea of ​​being zoned by climate having the following aspects:
    - coastal area (presence of beach, predominance of summer season).
    - country area (presence of a wooded field where all seasons are equally mixed)
    - mountainous area (presence of beautiful valleys where the winter season predominates).

- You can travel to this vacation map but you can also buy a lot and build your residence (so need to have several lots in each zoning).
    - Some establishments have already been defined.

Coastal Area
    * The beaches of the seaside zone will not only be decorated as in the other maps of the other expansions. Now you can enjoy the sea with your whole family. (even if there is a limit of exploitation in the waters)
    * Added Items:
    - Towels for sunbathing (sunbathing) Just be careful with too much sun, this can take you to the hospital or even death.
    - Famous Beach Volleyball net
    - New tables and chairs for the outdoor area
    - Luau Bonfire (to gather the Sims on the seashore at night and have lots of music).
    - Party Decorations for Luau
    - Jet skiing
    - Ice cream shop (style the ready-made stalls of San Mishuno and also various items giving you the possibility of opening a store - build, decorate, sell.) Thus interacting with packages to work and gourmet getaway.) The ice cream cart would be nice to be added , passing the streets on summer day on the other maps as well.

Country Area
    For those looking for a bit more calm and contact with nature. Dogs and Cats need to be expanded as new animals and methods of administration will be added.
    The area will have characteristics of a rural area, farms.
    Sims will be able to ride in a delimited area of ​​the lot and practice equestrianism with them. They will need care just like cats and dogs and so they will have unique items.
    Sims will be able to care for cows and produce milk in addition to collecting chicken eggs. All activities will be leisure but nothing prevents your sim creates a farm and profit from these new animals (with this farm). Cows and chickens will only have a role of entertainment and monetary production, not having as much in-depth interaction as other pets. Specific places may be created so that they remain.

* Added Items
    - New animals: Horses, Cows and Chickens (necessary to have Dogs and Cats expansion).
    - Items in general with characteristics of farms. (decorative and interaction)
    - treasure hunting activities on farms
    - Boat / canoe trip on the lake

Mountainous Area (Winter Season)

If it's the cold that your Sim likes, here is the perfect place. Winter is the predominant climate in every area.

Added Items

- Snowboarding (as in TS1)
    - Iglu (if your sim wants to have a different experience)
    - Hot springs rivers (as now the sea / water is accessible in this map, we will have a river of hot water in the mountains that is on a volcano and that will gather many sims)
    - Boat / canoe trip on the lake
    - Climb the "Simverest" (a mountain famous among the Simers but not everyone has the courage to try to reach the top). Only a part of this mountain would be interactive since it would be impracticable for the game to have interaction with such a large place / object.

RESORTS / HOTELS

One of the great points of this expansion is the return of the resorts / hotels. Now you can create a tourist empire in any region of this map.
    - Run a hotel / resort or dare to create a network.
    - Hire and manage employees: receptionist, cook, waiter, chambermaids, DJ (if there is dance floor, nightclub inside the hotel) tour guide. (if an employee is missing or if you find that the demand is too large for guests, you can go to any function to help as long as you have the necessary skills)
    - Create the menu of your resort / hotel (define what will be served in the main meals according to the style of your establishment) Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon, Dinner and Supper.
    - Create events to please and attract more guests (theme parties, Shows with local bands, dance lessons in the pool, etc).
    - Define the prices of packages in your hotel (according to the amount of days of lodging, room level, lodging for the pets (Level of the lodging / room: basic, luxury or master).
    - Have your hotel / resort rated on social networks. Look for the 5 stars! Stay tuned for Sims reviews and tips and be careful not to get your picture dirty. Be aware also of local critics who will check cleanliness, entertainment, friendliness of staff, accommodations etc. Make sure everything is working properly so you do not lose score.
    - New objects for hotels such as: Wet Bar, stage for the attractions / events of the hotel, room items according to the level of accommodation: beds, wardrobe, decor etc).
    The option to have a dress code for nightclubs like you can with resteraunts.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I would really like more lot traits for the base game... Maybe a new world...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top