Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making aliens pregnant

My sim is married to an alien (both Young adults) but it wont let them try for a baby because progression wont allow? I have nraas progression mod but i cant seem to get it to work for aliens. any help?

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Are you using the "W" mod that we are not allowed to talk about on this forum together with StoryProgression? Questions like this should really be brought to us at NRaas, if possible.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I don’t really understand where the mod comes in? I played a couple in the vanilla game once and the alien female got pregnant without a problem.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    It comes in if its link to StoryProgression is such that Trying for Baby suddenly won't work/gets a Progression Denied code, not specifically because of aliens.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes, I mean I don’t understand why the mod would hinder something ordinary in the game, getting an alien pregnant. Usually mods help when the game doesn’t allow something. That’s what confused me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    Hi.. I got it working eventually after tinkering around. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "W" mod but I think i know, and yes im using it with nraas story progression. thanks for replying anyways
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    (sorry this is off topic/non-contributory but I laughed at the title for 2 minutes :joy:)

tenor.gif
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    (sorry this is off topic/non-contributory but I laughed at the title for 2 minutes :joy:)

tenor.gif

lol, its not a title i thought id ever write